www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1ST RFM - HOLY CRAP
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:54 pm 
I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Never happened before. I understand why, and I know that she didn't want to, but it finally happened.

It came with a huge apology, and multiple promises to pay it back. When I said it would be a gift she said that in that case she didn't want it.

Well, if I can stay in her house on my next trip, which she wants me to do, then I will have gotten my money back instead of paying for a hotel...

So, how do we use Western Union? Is there a CRT volume discount? lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The multiple apology intro is in the advanced handbook.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm 
Bktuna wrote:

BKTUNA
I am never going home

I figured as much...

Considering her particular situation at the moment, I'm surprised it's taken this long for the RFM...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:10 pm 

Bktuna wrote:

BKTUNA
I am never going home

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QBF,

I know you woudn't unless the reason was legit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:13 pm 

Mr. Fox;
Congrats on your PhD. Is the R4M part of the PhD program? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:14 pm 
HolaB wrote:
Bktuna wrote:

BKTUNA
I am never going home

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QBF,

I know you woudn't unless the reason was legit.

Never have before, but this time, I do believe the reason is legit, and I KNOW that when I go down there next time, I'll know for sure, as I'll see the fruits of my $$$...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 pm 
Mia2Ewr wrote:
Mr. Fox;
Congrats on your PhD. Is the R4M part of the PhD program? :D

Thanks Mia2Ewr!

I hadn't actually noticed it till you mentioned it... I knew it was upcomming, but hadn't realized how quick it would come...

As to the R4M, I'll consider it as pre-paying for my hotel the next time I'm down there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:17 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

QBF,

I’ve never met you, but from reading your posts you seem like a guy who should know better than that. She gave you a huge apology and numerous offers to pay it back? Wow, you must be a really special guy. I’m sure nobody else on this board has ever gotten a RFM with apologies and offers to pay it back. You would think with the 1000’s of years of cumulative experience on this board and the 1000’s of posts warning against sending money to chicas that some guys would actually start paying attention. You are being played for a fool, buddy. You can try to reason with yourself all you want and tell yourself that you can stay at her house for free, but in the end, you are still being played for a fool. Paying for the sex while you’re down there is one thing, but paying for affection while you’re thousands of miles away is just plain pathetic. But to each his own I guess…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:23 pm 

Sandino wrote:
I’ve never met you, but from reading your posts you seem like a guy who should know better than that. She gave you a huge apology and numerous offers to pay it back? Wow, you must be a really special guy. I’m sure nobody else on this board has ever gotten a RFM with apologies and offers to pay it back. You would think with the 1000’s of years of cumulative experience on this board and the 1000’s of posts warning against sending money to chicas that some guys would actually start paying attention. You are being played for a fool, buddy. You can try to reason with yourself all you want and tell yourself that you can stay at her house for free, but in the end, you are still being played for a fool. Paying for the sex while you’re down there is one thing, but paying for affection while you’re thousands of miles away is just plain pathetic. But to each his own I guess…

QBF,
The above post might sound like "tough love", but IMO Sandino's spot on! Proceed with caution. You're not the 1st, nor the last.

Think about it...... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:29 pm 
Mucho Gusto wrote:
Sandino wrote:

QBF,
The above post might sound like "tough love", but IMO Sandino's spot on! Proceed with caution. You're not the 1st, nor the last.

Think about it...... :?

Agreed.

Didn't take that hard, I DO know better. But it's basically 2 hours of work for me, and if it makes my next hotel bill disappear, it would have been worth it. If it doesn't, then NEXT...

AND

If there's a 2nd RFM then NEXT...

I kinda thought this one was coming, b/c of the situation, and what had been happening at her house for 3 months. Like I said, I am just surprised it took this long...
AND
I didn't give her anything on my last trip, so I can justify it by paying for the last trip....

OF COURSE, all these are just justifications for something that we all think is WRONG...

But it's a small price to pay to see if I'm right...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:53 pm 

You send money and you're a fool. I don't care what it comes to as far as what you get paid and what promises she makes for the future. Unless you are down here to see for yourself what she may or may not need then you'll be joining the crowd of other poor suckers and saps that get taken in by any and every story that comes along. Her story is no different... only the names change.

Berk.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:02 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Berk2302 wrote:
You send money and you're a fool. I don't care what it comes to as far as what you get paid and what promises she makes for the future. Unless you are down here to see for yourself what she may or may not need then you'll be joining the crowd of other poor suckers and saps that get taken in by any and every story that comes along. Her story is no different... only the names change.

Berk.....

Dont DO IT QBF

I agree with Berk and Sandino. Let her pray on someone else not a educated CRT member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:03 pm 

my question is ..how much ? i am part of the dumb gringo club...i met a girl at nyb and we hit it off..paid 15,000 and she stayed most of the night and didnt ask for anything else...she didnt seem like all the rest (right) when i got home i got a phone call...and i called back...then we started with the e-mails...she types in spanish and it takes me a long time with the translator site ...but when in 3 weeks ...her son needs food ...power bill...so i send her 100.00 as qbf said its not much....but after i sent it...yes it was a gift....on my next trip , we agreed to meet my first night in town ...i got out of it...then i said ...i dont come here to 1. Phuck the same girl 2. hide from a girl 3. am i a fool ..a girl as hot as her must have at least 2 young tico bf ..plus a few gringo suckers .....so i just stop making any plans with her...and she stop calling me....so i feel like i got off lucky...100.00 lesson...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:18 pm 
Well, I would have to disagree this time...

Without going into details:

it's $300, and were it not for me, she wouldn't have this expense, so, I feel it's justified.

IMNSHO, it's worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:27 pm 
My favorite technique is to say:

"oh, I was just going to call you and see if I could borrow a $100 until next week. I guess I will need to go ask some else than."

I do the same turn around in the Del Rey when they ask me to buy them a drink: "I am the client, you should buy me a drink if you want my business." That usually ends it, but I have had a couple pony up and in that case I reciprocate.
I don't mind buying drinks for the ones that are spending time with me and rubbing my C*ck and stuff like that. But the ones that ask for a drink within 30 seconds after sitting down I play rough with.