www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I asked a question
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Lee wrote:
Chi_trekker:

I have but one question to ask: what took so long? :o

Lee

Lee,

This is not a hooker. Its some girl that I met in my hood. We had many good times, but in the end, I figured everything out. I also have details that might put me on the list of "stupid gringo." Ahhhh.... but no..... I made some changes for correction.

Relationships are an evolution. We evolved into a routine couple that shops at the grocery store, rents videos, goes to the gym and such. The problem I had is that she wanted to start fights for nothing. I'm done with that shit. Its not me. The list i gave you is nothing... there are much worse stories to tell about her.

In the end, it was all about money. Its complicated and I'll only tell the full story to people I really know.

Good luck with hooker novias!!!! I just bounced my second non-hooker novia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:31 am 

Chi-trekker,

I don´t know how you put up with one-quarter of that shit!

Your name came up the other day while we were shooting the shit, here in MDE.

Knowing you, I say what is taking you so long to make a trip to MDE?!

You will be more than pleasantly surprised by what you will discover. In the El Poblado area alone, you will find many young, single, attractive, educated Paisas to choose from, who come from families with money, so you don´t have to worry about supporting them, because they probably have more money than you.

My novia wanted to get something to eat and we walked over to McDonald´s because the chef at my hotel´s restaurant was sick, so we walked up the hill at about 10pm tonight and all I can say is WOW!! You will go crazy here. It´s tough having a novia in MDE where there are so many available Paisitas looking for a good man.

You are a young good looking buck who speaks espanol, the Paisitas will love you. Trust me on this. The way they stare at you sometimes is scary, in a good way!!

You will also meet lots of Paisas who will be more than happy to set you up with family, friends and co-workers.

You owe it to yourself to make the trip. You will never go back to Costa Rica again, it´s gar-un-teed!! Well, maybe to pack up all your belongings to ship to MDE.

Get here before the drove of gringos invade MDE in the near future. MDE is no longer a secret.

I´ve made three trips and have developed some great contacts without even living here. The Paisas love my webpage and have been more than happy to help me out. There is lots of good things down the road if things work out the way I´m hoping. I received a call today from the MDE turista office, they want to meet me tomorrow to see what they can do to help me promote travel to MDE.

This is my third trip and I´ve noticed more and more gringos are in town on every trip. Also, lots of gringos scouting for investment opportunities.

Send me an email and I will give you info on a great local hotel that you will love. It´s not a mongering type of place, which is great for meeting the good girls. The place has 18 rooms and it seems like it´s me and one other person staying here. That is definitely going to change, with my help. You have to speak Spanish because this is not a gringo joint.

Latinoheat69 wrote:
When are you moving to Medellin? :lol: :lol:

Yes. When are you moving to MDE?

This is a beautiful place. Everyone I´ve met here cant seem to stop raving about MDE after one full day of travelling throught the city.

Also, when are the rest of you CRT veterans making the trip out here?

Come on down!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I lived each day as if it were my last I would have been dead a long time ago." - Traylor Park

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:37 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I didn't get past #1 because I am here at work but I think the Dog belongs in your bed and she has the privledge to be there......

Good luck and have fun.

Life is too short for high maintenance items in a life.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:06 am 

Chi_trekker wrote:
...She has only 1 month to prove she is worth it. If not.............. I'LL QUOTE MG - NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now yer talkin' !!! Now go out and getcha some !!!! :lol: And keep us all updated on your "adventures" with your new-found freedom!

MG :wink:

Post subject: Re: I asked a question
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:38 am 

Lee wrote:
Chi_trekker:

I have but one question to ask: what took so long? :o

Lee

Lee,

This is not a hooker. Its some girl that I met in my hood. We had many good times, but in the end, I figured everything out. I also have details that might put me on the list of "stupid gringo." Ahhhh.... but no..... I made some changes for correction.

Relationships are an evolution. We evolved into a routine couple that shops at the grocery store, rents videos, goes to the gym and such. The problem I had is that she wanted to start fights for nothing. I'm done with that shit. Its not me. The list i gave you is nothing... there are much worse stories to tell about her.

In the end, it was all about money. Its complicated and I'll only tell the full story to people I really know.

Good luck with hooker novias!!!! I just bounced my second non-hooker novia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:47 am 

Irish Drifter wrote:
Reading Chi_trekker litany of problems with his latina novia sounds exactly like meeting a guy in a neighborhood bar in the US and listning to his litany of complaints about his gringa live in.

The more I hear from guys with novias the more I believe that there is no difference in mindset between a latina and a gringa once they think you are hooked.

Lease, do not buy :lol:

Trust me on this one, a latina that is pissed is far worse than a gringa. :shock:

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:50 am 

Okay - so y'all have perspective on the chica situation. I returned from a London software project about a month ago. The very first weekend I was at a festival Belen with the novia and another couple. Two single chicas showed up at our table and WERE HOT. My novia got jealous.

Guess what she did?????

She told me she was pregnant!!!!! I guess this was her way of distracting me from looking at the other girls. Yeah it worked. I freaked out!!!! The very next day, I dragged her to the Farmacia for a pregnancy test. I made her take it and it was negative. After the test, she told me she was just trying to get my attention.

This situation sent her packing and home. She begged forgiveness the next day and I caved in. Let her back in the house. Only for more phucking games and fighting.

Like I said... it was an evolution. We had good days and bad days. When the bad days outnumbered the good days. I decided enough is enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:07 pm 

No matter what flavor a woman might be, they are masters of deception.(or at least they try to be)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:25 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
Chi,

My own take is similar to ID's, though with my own spin, naturally.

There is nothing magic about a girl because her skin is brown and she was raised in Latin America. Too many guys think you can just look at externals like looks, education, economics and if the chica 'passes' (and is interested) then the guys are off to the races with her. What I see repeated again and again with my friends and their novias is that my friends really pay minimal attention to some REALLY important factors which can't be determined by checking her face, body and resume. I don't question that looks and things like # of Ch*ldren matter, BUT... that's just a starting point, not the ending point.

I haven't got a nice, neat checklist for what I'm talking about, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Is she insecure? Is she unduly jealous? Is she stubborn? Is she highly irrational? Is she superstitious? Can she admit she made a mistake? Is she greedy? Materialistic? Is she vain? Does she complain a lot? Does she seem happy? Is she grateful for gifts, favors? Does she like to gossip and demean others?

The list above seems to describe a lot of the 'problem' novias we have heard discussed on the board. Guys who have had novias that don't match the descriptions above don't post much, probably because they aren't going through HELL with their novias.

Admittedly it's a lot easier to tell if a chica has big tits than to tell if she's irrational. But if you look at what guys complain about in this forum, it's not tit size. My advice is simply: Take time to KNOW her. It's not easy and it's not something most guys are good at, to be blunt. I think we men are conditioned to try to 'sell' ourselves to women, strut our stuff, 'conquer' our 'prey.' We aren't used to the passive approach of actually paying attention to the person inside the external package. I suspect there are a lot of guys who simply CAN NOT take a calm, rational approach. Whether it's from inexperience, impatience, indifference or lack of ability, there are many guys who will just follow their instincts (whatever that means) and go from there. These guys may get lucky and find a sweet natured girl, or they may get a psycho bitch from Hell. It's a crap shoot and the odds aren't in their favor.

I will end this rant with a relevant joke.

A guy was looking for a wife and had 3 women whom he was considering. He gave them each a thousand dollars and told them to spend it on something to show she'd be a good wife.

Girl #1 bought clothes, saying she wanted to look her best for her (possible) husband-to-be.

Girl #2 bought some appliances and kitchen gadgets to show she'd be a good home maker.

Girl #3 invested the money in stocks, showing that she was planning for their future.

SO... which one did the guy choose?

The SPINNER.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:29 pm 

Great post Bilko. Words of wisdom......! :wink:

Mucho Gusto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:41 pm 

Agree - as Percy Sledge first said it back in the 60's, you simply have to "Take Time to Know Her". And I think my friend Chi-Trekker will agree that he didn't really do that before plunging in with this one...

Kudos Bilko - best post in months on this board.

Now I'll shut up again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:06 pm 

GetRhythm wrote:

Good to see you are still following the board. Hopefully your next hiatus will be much shorter than this past one of 4 weeks.

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:42 pm 

Chi_trekker wrote:
4. She was mad because she was expecting Chow Chow puppies - One of the rarest dogs on Earth..

In my world, they are all Chow Chow's puppies. :wink:

Chi

You tell a universal story. Thanks for sharing.

I am in town and hope to stop by SL and hoist one with you.

Ciaociao

GR-Am glad to see you back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:49 pm 

GetRhythm wrote:
Agree - as Percy Sledge first said it back in the 60's, you simply have to "Take Time to Know Her". And I think my friend Chi-Trekker will agree that he didn't really do that before plunging in with this one...

Kudos Bilko - best post in months on this board.

GR...60's :shock: Que paso abuelo :P :P

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:22 am 

Traylor Park wrote:
Chi-trekker,

I don´t know how you put up with one-quarter of that shit!

Your name came up the other day while we were shooting the shit, here in MDE.

Knowing you, I say what is taking you so long to make a trip to MDE?!

You will be more than pleasantly surprised by what you will discover. In the El Poblado area alone, you will find many young, single, attractive, educated Paisas to choose from, who come from families with money, so you don´t have to worry about supporting them, because they probably have more money than you.

My novia wanted to get something to eat and we walked over to McDonald´s because the chef at my hotel´s restaurant was sick, so we walked up the hill at about 10pm tonight and all I can say is WOW!! You will go crazy here. It´s tough having a novia in MDE where there are so many available Paisitas looking for a good man.

You are a young good looking buck who speaks espanol, the Paisitas will love you. Trust me on this. The way they stare at you sometimes is scary, in a good way!!

You will also meet lots of Paisas who will be more than happy to set you up with family, friends and co-workers.

You owe it to yourself to make the trip. You will never go back to Costa Rica again, it´s gar-un-teed!! Well, maybe to pack up all your belongings to ship to MDE.

Get here before the drove of gringos invade MDE in the near future. MDE is no longer a secret.

I´ve made three trips and have developed some great contacts without even living here. The Paisas love my webpage and have been more than happy to help me out. There is lots of good things down the road if things work out the way I´m hoping. I received a call today from the MDE turista office, they want to meet me tomorrow to see what they can do to help me promote travel to MDE.

This is my third trip and I´ve noticed more and more gringos are in town on every trip. Also, lots of gringos scouting for investment opportunities.

Send me an email and I will give you info on a great local hotel that you will love. It´s not a mongering type of place, which is great for meeting the good girls. The place has 18 rooms and it seems like it´s me and one other person staying here. That is definitely going to change, with my help. You have to speak Spanish because this is not a gringo joint.

Latinoheat69 wrote:
When are you moving to Medellin? :lol: :lol:

Yes. When are you moving to MDE?

This is a beautiful place. Everyone I´ve met here cant seem to stop raving about MDE after one full day of travelling throught the city.

Also, when are the rest of you CRT veterans making the trip out here?

Come on down!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If I lived each day as if it were my last I would have been dead a long time ago." - Traylor Park

I'm not actively looking for a novia anytime soon. Its so great to be single again!!!! I appreciate the offer and may be able to make a quick trip down.

TP - when are you back in Medellin?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next