www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:01 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

nOT SURE WHAT NOVIA MEANS BUT WILL SAY WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR.

OK Ill be blunt.....I wanna meet and marry a hot latina (costa rican, brazil, dominican etc etc.) U MAY THINK IM CRAZY, BUT LOOKS DO MATTER AND AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I WANT A GIRL TO SETTLE DOWN WITH. iVE BEEN THROUGH RELATIONSHIPS SO DONT NEED A LECTURE OR ANYTHING. i WANNA DO THINGS WITH MY LIFE AND AM SICK OF "DATING" HERE

ME: NIce looking well educated 30 year old male from toronto, canada....i EVEN LOOK SPANISH, WEIGHT TRAIN, HAVE A SIX PACK AND TOLD IM VERY ATTRACTIVE BY WOMEN. LOTS OF HOBBIES AND INTERESTS. FED UP WITH ONLINE DATES OR HAVING FAT UGLY GIRLS LOOK AT ME LIKE THERE TOO GOOD FOR ME!!!!! or GO OUT WITH THE HOT ONES AND HAVE HEAD GAMES BEING PLAYED OR ME BEING ONE OF THERE BOY TOYS.

FED UP WITH STUCK UP SNOBBY BS ATTITUDE OF OUR WOMEN AND BELIEVE A NICE GOOD LOOKING EDUCATED GENTLMAN SHOULDNT HAVE TO WORK SO DAMN HARD TO GET A HOT GIRL!

NO MATTER WHAT PPLE SAY ...U PAY FOR IT EITHER WAY, BY WINING AND DINING THEM OR PAYING OUT RIGHT FOR THE "BIG NASTY"

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GIRLS IRRATIONAL EXPECTATIONS, IDEOLOGY AND THE RAT RACE HERE!!!! IM LOOKING FOR A GIRL WHO IS HOT SPEAKS SOME ENGLISH AND HAS A FIT BODY AND IS WILLING TO RELOCATE TO CANADA TO START A DECENT LIFE. I AM GENUINE AND WILL TREAT HER LIKE A QUEEN.

SO MY QUESTION HERE IS: HOW DO I GO ABOUTS FINDING A GIRL IN CR WHO IS LOOKING TO GET MARRIED AND OUTTA THERE.

i KNOW LOTS OF SERVICES ARE ON THE NET BUT CANT TELL WHICH ARE LEGIT.

i WOULD LOVE TO COME DOWN THERE MEET A HOT CHICA AND SPEND SOME TIME THERE AND MAKE A COMMITMENT THEN BRING HER BACK AS SOON AS THE LAWS ALLOW ME TO.

HER QUALIFICATIONS: 18-25 FIT BODY, PRETTY FACE AND SPEAKS SOME ENGLISH, IS CLEAN (NO DISEASES) AND NO K*ds.....

DONT CARE ABOUT EDUCATION, FAMILY OR IF SHE WORKED AT A PARLOUR B4 OR IN SEX INDUSTRY.

IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT HERE OR THERE FOR THAT MATTER I AM WILLING TO COMPENSATE YOU. I AM NO DONALD TRUMP BUT AM NO SLOUCH EITHER!

THANK YOU AND HOPE FOR SOME RESPONSES. (BTW IVE NEVER BEEN TO CR BUT CAN COME PRETTY MUCH ANYITME FOR A FEW DAYS......BUT WANT SOME HARDCORE ADVICE........i KNOW THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET LAID, BUT IM HOPING ITS ALSO THE PLACE TO BRING BACK SOMEONE HERE.

tHANK YOU

btw.....ive NEVER BEEN TO COSTA RICA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:07 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I don't think there's much we can do for you, it's all up to you. :? Go to Costa Rica for a month and see what happens. You know what they say.......there's a lid for every pot. :wink:

Zebra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:17 pm 

IMO, you can't look for a wife online :!:

Go down to Costa Rica for a couple weeks, go to malls, go to parks, walk down Avenida Central (main walking street) and you will run into many beautiful women. To get a latina you will need to speak at least basic Spanish. It's not gonna work if you can't communicate. Just because you are North American and have money, beautiful women will NOT automatically throw themselves at you, you gotta have some game and work at it.

Don't ask people to hook you up, that's called PIMPING!

Whatever you decide to do, you should go down in person to see what is out there before making any crazy decisions.

Post subject: also
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:30 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

if you treat her like the normal gringas are treated when you get back, <Like a Queen>, you might even be able to turn her into a GRINGA....(':twisted:')
haaaahaaa..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 pm 
you won't have any trouble finding what you are looking for.

remember: be careful what you wish for.

Take your time. These women can be just as big a pain of an ass. If you serious, come down, get a place and get a feel for what you are getting yourself into before you take the plunge

I almost forgot to ask, why do you want to marry them? I don't see any real benifit in that. Hell come on down and you can get married to 3 every weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:52 pm 

Not to flame, but no need ti post in 2 different sections, believe me it will get read and responded to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:56 pm 

Wow you've gone from looking for raves and glow sticks to looking for a Tica wife and still hadn't made your first trip!? Here's a few dating sites previously mentioned. Can't vouch for any of them but search the site for "dating" or "visa" or other marriage related terms for more info.
http://www.loveme.com/women/costa-rica/ ... -women.htm
http://www.spanisheyescostarica.com/
http://www.loveconnection-amelaconexion.com/
You could find a decent candidate from CR that would move to and be happy in Canada I suppose but it would be a lot of work and time consuming to do it right so you didn't end up with a psycho IMO. From what I've seen most Ticas really don't want to leave their home or families even if they say they will. On the other hand they do seem to be marrying gringos all the time so it can be done, buena suerte!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:27 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey Steve,

first of all , learn how to unlock the CAPITALS[Caps Lock] key :P

Then learn to be Tranquilo :!:

Then go down to CR and learn the Pura Vida , Puta Vida life :idea:

Cyg :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:51 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hi Steve,
I agree with most of the posts about going down to CR and trying it out. Do learn conversational Spanish first.

A few things to watch out for:
DO NOT go to the establishments mentioned on this board looking for a wife.
If you do find and marry a Latin girl you will marry her family. This means she may start to bother you to bring some of, if not all of her family to Canada.
My experience is that CR women DO NOT like the cold weather. When the temperature gets below 60 they break out down filled parkas.
Do not let your pospective candidate know you are financially well off in the beginning. Many of these women are poor when compared to Canada and the US.
It will be culture shock for them, so I hope you can be understanding with her. This may also cause problems later on where she will want to return home.

Be careful in doing this. A friend of mine used a Columbian service a couple of times and it wound up in divorce both times. The girls were hot but it did not work out.
Also take some time and search this board for the experiences of others.

I hope evrything works out for you and you find what you are looking for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:35 am 

Location: Stuck in Louisiana"dreaming bout Paisitas, Calenas & Costenas"
Steve,

A couple of words of advice;

MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA

Rainman3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 am 

slow down amigo. You are headed for trouble being so overly anxious to get a latina wife. This story most likely ends badly. Just a friendly observation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:41 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
Man, you must be in a hurry. Two almost identical topics in 2 days. It seems like you didn't read any of the answers to your first post, so you reposted to get the answer you wanted. Okay, here's the answer you want:

The girls down here are ALL dying to live in Toronto. Buy a big diamond ring, walk around until you see the hottest chick you can find (15 minutes is enough), get down on one knee and propose. She will accept immediately and will already have a visa and you can just head to the airport and book a flight for her. She won't even need to go home and say goodbye to her K*ds and family, as they don't matter to her anyway. Don't worry about the language problem, she won't expect to talk, since all Latinas automatically anticipate their Gringo boyfriend's wishes. Life in Toronto will be a joy for her. She has been waiting all her life to stay home in a nice big house and clean and cook all day while you're at work. She won't get bored at all or get lonely or miss her family because she has YOU. She will be perfect in every way because it was fated in Heaven.

There you go. That's what you want to hear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:52 pm 

Bilko you forgot to mention how they also love cold weather and snow. :) Potential wives are plentiful in the gulch and it wouldn't take long to find one, there appears to be no shortage of suckers I mean guys pulling them off the market (supposedly) for RFM-relationships and marriage. The gulch is definitely the path of least resistance as Zippy mentioned, oh wait that was in the other thread :roll: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:40 pm 
It is about the same as going to the pet store and picking out a puppy dog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:55 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Kccostarica wrote:
It is about the same as going to the pet store and picking out a puppy dog.

Puppies can be trained. Latinas can't. :cry: