www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I am looking for a Novia
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:46 pm 
Hey I thought that I would throw this out there just for fun. I have touched on the topic elsewhere, but I thought I open it up for its own thread.

I am looking for a “working girl novia”.

This would be something different than a “civilian novia”.

This relationship would not be like "Ownership", which is ridicules with a working girl.

This relationship would be something more than "Renting", which we are all used to.

This relationship would be more like "Time Share", where I have some of the benefits of a regular girlfriend, with out the hassles of being responsible for her full time.

Here are the ground rules: The number one requirement is that I would receive a more intimate and higher quality of sex than I would find out there in the “Rental” market (Everyone here knows what rental neighborhoods are like). We would hang out 1 or 2 times a week. I help her out a little here and there and of course pay her something whenever I see her. When I am with her, we spend time like a regular couple, when I am not with her; either party is free to do what ever the hell they want and of course I would be free to have one of two more of this same type of relationships if I so choose. Monogamy and Jealousy are both out and of course if/when she turns into a pain in the ass, I drop her like a bad habit.

Note: Do NOT try this at home K*ds! I live in Costa Rica and this program is for Costa Rican residents ONLY! DO NOT SEND MONEY! DO NOT SEND MONEY! DO NOT SEND MONEY!

Comments?

Last edited by Casper on Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:51 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

KC-
We must be on the same wavelength. For the last 2 1/2 years I have hooked up with a colombiana rent-a-novia. She picks me up at the airport, hangs with me fulltime, whether I'm down for 2 or 3 weeks 5 times a year. Now let me say that this is not something that I thought that I was looking for, because for the previous 5 years I tried to get 3-4 different chicas everyday, she claims that I was going thru my perro stage. Anyway, she services me 3/4 times per day sin condom( I'm the only one?), has accompanied me to Panama and Nicaragua, and all thru CR, has never lied to me(to my knowledge), has never asked for money( I pay her a cien per day-no RFMs), watches out for me, has held my money without stealing, etc. Altho she does not really leave my side anymore, she has found evidence of otras chicas and only said "Ah ha" without any drama. It is impossible to walk down the street without holding hands, and no further than a block without a beso. Now I'm not planning to act foolish and do any thing rash, but as Janis Joplin sang "if you find someone to give you love and affection, get it while you can"
All things are possible in life

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 pm 
Diablo wrote:
KC-
We must be on the same wavelength. For the last 2 1/2 years I have hooked up with a colombiana rent-a-novia. Now I'm not planning to act foolish and do any thing rash, but as Janis Joplin sang "if you find someone to give you love and affection, get it while you can"
All things are possible in life

Hey Man, want to "Time Share" Novias? LOL . Oh thats right, I don't have one yet. How about this, I will Time Share yours until I find one?

('8)')

To tell you the truth, I have another wingman that turned me on to this idea. He has been mongering here for 15 years. He has a Novia that he " cares deeply about". She was widowed and very very nice. he intends to eventually bring her to the US, but he tells me "the time is not right for that". He also told me "I am a realist" and she needs to be independent until they are ready to take the next step.

He offered to give me her phone number. Told me that he would rather have her with someone that was going to be nice to her and treat her well then to be out there trying to make a buck off the random assholes that come through Del Rey.

I thought that was aweful big of him. He has since offered 2 or 3 times.

Tempting offer, but I have respectfully declined. Who knows, if he keeps asking, maybe I will have to rethink that. ('8)')

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:18 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

KC-
You can never wear that thing of their's out--if we could make shoes or tires out of it, we could walk and drive forever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:38 pm 
Diablo wrote:
KC-
You can never wear that thing of their's out--if we could make shoes or tires out of it, we could walk and drive forever

Truer words were never spoken! LOL That is funnier then shit.

It really is amazing. If only our American sisters understood what our lovely Tica's understand. That thing was made to be USED!!!!!!

It is no damn wonder why American women are all so mean and crabby all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I'm sure if you pay them more than what they could make in a whole day at where ever they sell pu*sy at, you'll find some nice chicas that will go for it. One challenge is that the Ticas and Nicas often have their ninos here, so several won't be able to stay the night often and you will definately get those "I'm sorry I have to leave early for my bebe" moments. Of course, she'll still expect to be paid her full day rate. :evil:

My buddy did this for a while. what started happening was she started becoming a true novia: arguments, giving him shit, not having sex when he wanted it, and he still had to pay. Also, even with all of that freedom (he told her he didn't care if she worked when he was around) she still felt the need to lie to him. The funny thing is that all of the lies were about stupid shit.

Part of my problem understanding it is that I have no desire to spend time with them after I blow my wad. I was with this one hottie who agreed to stay the night (at my request) but as soon as I blew my wad, I just wanted her to leave so I could get some sleep.

Among all of the girls that I have phucked in Costa Rica, only one did I want to stay a while longer after I blew my wad and had ideas of taking her out to dinner. After a couple of times with her, I had to stop seeing her because I knew if I kept it up I would develop real feelings for her and become a Captain-Save-A-Hoe. Next thing you know, I would turn into one of those guys who gets pissed when he found out his "novia" did a gangbang at Sportsman's Lodge with 7 CRT VIP members. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Diablo,

Sounds like you have found a good novia to hang with. The hanging close to you, beso's, holding hands sounds like a GFE someone would like. But the no drama of finding evidence of other chicas is a big plus. It seems she has a good tolerance. I would think that for those that want to explore the novia experince would mostly definitely like to find a chica just like yours. Nice find! :D

Nothing like stuffin tica muffin.........
Thai... Phili.... Viet....
Oh what the hell ever.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I generally don't post to novia threads but this time I will... :wink:

I’ve been hanging with the Spratt (eunisse) for about three years and I have it admit the statement about becoming a true Novia is true. It’s also a double edged sword. YOU become the Novio, and all that is expected of it.

Now remember that she’s a working girl and men is her game. She plays that to the hilt, after three years I understand why you have to be nonchalant about the whole affair.

I have learned that it is nothing more then a p4p affair. No Pay no Play

Then there are her other regulars that are just like me that see her.

And i am sure she works them just likes to try with me.

i've just been hanging the longest..... :roll::roll::roll:

Just keep in mind that making the chica your Novia can become controlling and expensive ... :shock:

But of course as always....that's just IMHO

Iggy... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:21 pm 
Counte Dante wrote:
I’m sure if you pay them more than what they could make in a whole day at where ever they sell pu*sy at, you'll find some nice chicas that will go for it. One challenge is that the Ticas and Nicas often have their ninos here, so several won't be able to stay the night often and you will definately get those "I'm sorry I have to leave early for my bebe" moments. Of course, she'll still expect to be paid her full day rate. :evil:

I am not sure it has to be a thing about paying more. There are many that don't like the competition at the DL and hate all the time that they waste there doing nothing. What I offer is good clean business, more fun, a better time and the added luxury of being treated nicely.

Counte Dante wrote:
My buddy did this for a while. what started happening was she started becoming a true novia: arguments, giving him shit, not having sex when he wanted it, and he still had to pay.

No I am not interested in that. I am just around the for the Honeymoon. Once the arguing starts, it is then time for a trade-in. That is the whole point of dealing with a pro.

How stupid is that: Paying someone to argue with you????? Hell I can get that for free!!!!!

Once the arguing starts, the very first time, they are out! Period. NEXT

You have to wear the pants, you have to be firm on this. No exceptions!

If they want back in, they need to fall in line. If not, no big deal, yo go to your backup list.

That is why I think you need to have 2 or 3 of them in various stages of development. It is like having a farm system in baseball.

Counte Dante wrote:
Also, even with all of that freedom (he told her he didn't care if she worked when he was around) she still felt the need to lie to him. The funny thing is that all of the lies were about stupid shit.

I could care less. All I care about is that she treats me well when we are together. I don't care. She can lie about whatever she wants. In fact I would prefer for her to tell me everything that I want to hear, weather it is true or not. LOL Tell me you love me, tell me I am the best lover ever, tell me what ever, just make sure that I'm feeling good in the process and don't hassle me when you are not around.

Counte Dante wrote:
Part of my problem understanding it is that I have no desire to spend time with them after I blow my wad. I was with this one hottie who agreed to stay the night (at my request) but as soon as I blew my wad, I just wanted her to leave so I could get some sleep.

I feel the same about most of them. I am cycling through a lot of them until I find a few that I like spending time with. We just have a different approach.

Counte Dante wrote:
Among all of the girls that I have phucked in Costa Rica, only one did I want to stay a while longer after I blew my wad and had ideas of taking her out to dinner. After a couple of times with her, I had to stop seeing her because I knew if I kept it up I would develop real feelings for her and become a Captain-Save-A-Hoe.

You see, that is exactly where you have to draw the line. These girls, ALL OF THEM, make more money hanging out with us than 90% of the working population. The idea that you need to save them when they already make more money than everyone else is just stupid.

That is exactly the mistake that every guy makes that take this on. They think that they need to get these women out of the business. It is up to the women to get themselves out. They make plenty of money. Once you take that on as your responsibility, you are screwed.

This is all just hypothetical. I have not really found one that I like well enough and I am sure I have been through more than 100 by now. I am not compromising on the rules. It is my show, I have the money, and I am calling the shots. That is the advantage in dealing with pros, don't you think? :lol: