www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
I have a friend who is an aspiring actress/model. The girl is stunningly beautiful: 5'10", perfect curves, flawless face, natural golden blond hair. She has worked as a model and has been trying to get into acting. Last year she started dating this guy: 5'8", 300lbs, 56 years old and worth $25+ million if he is worth a dollar. She actually seemed to convince herself that she was dating this guy for his personality. She kept going on about how much of a giving person he was (like when he gave her an apartment to live in rent free). All she has to do in the relationship is to go to social events with him and spread her legs when he wants to Phuck.
My quess if this guy looses his mind & happens to marry her in a few years he will be worth 12 million & she will be worth 13 million. Hope he just keeps paying her bills & keeps himeslf protected :wink: .

Post subject: Re: $400000
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Cariden wrote:
if you make that you should be able to find some real nice tail in usa that
will phuck you for a coupla years and then only take half of it for the rest of your life....
But hopefully in CR you can go further.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:51 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

There is a dichotomy with some saying its possible and others saying its totally impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:07 am 

You got to think this kind of thing thru. A guy can have all the money in the world and if he's an overweight bore or drunk, then most girls are not going to last. OTOH, if he knows how to dance, takes care of himself, learns to really enjoy and develop mutual interest and activities, then the age gap is easier to bridge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:06 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Predator wrote:
There is a dichotomy with some saying its possible and others saying its totally impossible.

If it is possible to have women like that in the U.S., it is certainly possible to have them in Costa Rica. The thing is, you've got to have the high income/net worth. My bet is that you probably also need a really nice home there. You don't have to live there the whole year, but having a home there shows you are not on vacation. Also, speaking Spanish would help.

But then again, with all of these things and enough money, you could do the same in virtualy ANY Latin American country. So before buying a place so you can land that hot Tica model, check out the other countries as well. Maybe you will like the blond goddesses of Argentina more, or perhaps the big booty sex queens of Brazil are more to your liking. IMHO, while Ticas are quite hot, they are certainly not the hottest women in all of Latin America. If your going to go through all of this trouble to get some hot model pu*sy, you might as well go for the type you like the most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:54 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Counte Dante wrote:
Predator wrote:

If it is possible to have women like that in the U.S., it is certainly possible to have them in Costa Rica. The thing is, you've got to have the high income/net worth. My bet is that you probably also need a really nice home there. You don't have to live there the whole year, but having a home there shows you are not on vacation. Also, speaking Spanish would help.

But then again, with all of these things and enough money, you could do the same in virtualy ANY Latin American country. So before buying a place so you can land that hot Tica model, check out the other countries as well. Maybe you will like the blond goddesses of Argentina more, or perhaps the big booty sex queens of Brazil are more to your liking. IMHO, while Ticas are quite hot, they are certainly not the hottest women in all of Latin America. If your going to go through all of this trouble to get some hot model pu*sy, you might as well go for the type you like the most.
Great minds think alike counte dante. I was thinking the exact same thing. As a matter of fact I had put Colombia and Brazil as a possible option but I just wanted to know if it is possible to date miss costa rica or miss brazil types and how much it would cost. Also if my age would be a problem.

thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm 

Predator-
You are obviously living in some fantasy world. Now you can flame me all that you may be so inclined, but I have seen this dream played out with negative results about a million to one times in CR, or life in general. Just because you think that you can buy luv in CR or wherever, doesn't make the dream come true. Dude, get a grip--it ain't gonna happen in the long term, or at least the odds are greatly against you. I am not trying to say that it cannot happen, but, please don't let your dreams run away with your perspective on reality. Be my guest to prove me wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:11 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Zippy wrote:
Quote:
I have a friend who is an aspiring actress/model. The girl is stunningly beautiful: 5'10", perfect curves, flawless face, natural golden blond hair. She has worked as a model and has been trying to get into acting. Last year she started dating this guy: 5'8", 300lbs, 56 years old and worth $25+ million if he is worth a dollar. She actually seemed to convince herself that she was dating this guy for his personality. She kept going on about how much of a giving person he was (like when he gave her an apartment to live in rent free). All she has to do in the relationship is to go to social events with him and spread her legs when he wants to Phuck.
My quess if this guy looses his mind & happens to marry her in a few years he will be worth 12 million & she will be worth 13 million. Hope he just keeps paying her bills & keeps himeslf protected :wink: .

Even better. She started talking marriage with him, over and over. He feels the noose tightening and then performs one of the most perfect no fault break ups I've ever heard of.

He tells her that she needs to persue her dreams before she gets married, at least give modeling a full effort. So he gets her to move out of the apartment in March, and pays for a 3 month loft and living expenses in Paris for her to persue her modelling career. At the end of month two he stops by and tells her that they have grown apart and he needs to "grow up" before he can be with a girl like her.

As soon as he gets back he is dating this SUPER-HOT redhead with the most lush set of natural tits I have ever seen. Looking at them in her evening dress, I actually went beyond lust, to some infantile desire to be breast fed :D . To top it off, my friend returned from France, found another (much smaller) apartment, and still fucks the guy on occasion. We were out at a bar last night and she actually told me "Soon he'll grow up enough and be ready to settle down." I wanted to tell her "He wont be settling down until they put him in a casket." but I am trying (unsuccessfully :cry: ) to figure out a way to Phuck her myself.

I actually see this guy fairly frequently because he is an alum of the same school I went to (Just 25 years earlier). He is basically my version of Yoda. I wish to study under him and learn the ways of the force. I'm not ready to fully begin my training yet, but someday I will.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:52 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

PM Jim Witkowski. I hear he likes the high end girls. "From good families." :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:58 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Diablo wrote:
Predator-
You are obviously living in some fantasy world. Now you can flame me all that you may be so inclined, but I have seen this dream played out with negative results about a million to one times in CR, or life in general. Just because you think that you can buy luv in CR or wherever, doesn't make the dream come true. Dude, get a grip--it ain't gonna happen in the long term, or at least the odds are greatly against you. I am not trying to say that it cannot happen, but, please don't let your dreams run away with your perspective on reality. Be my guest to prove me wrong.
I don't think you are wrong. Thats your opionion. Like i said earlier I don't know enough on how easy or hard it would be to that. I told everyone how much I make and I want to know if it still possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:59 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Counte Dante wrote:
Zippy wrote:
Quote:

Even better. She started talking marriage with him, over and over. He feels the noose tightening and then performs one of the most perfect no fault break ups I've ever heard of.

He tells her that she needs to persue her dreams before she gets married, at least give modeling a full effort. So he gets her to move out of the apartment in March, and pays for a 3 month loft and living expenses in Paris for her to persue her modelling career. At the end of month two he stops by and tells her that they have grown apart and he needs to "grow up" before he can be with a girl like her.

As soon as he gets back he is dating this SUPER-HOT redhead with the most lush set of natural tits I have ever seen. Looking at them in her evening dress, I actually went beyond lust, to some infantile desire to be breast fed :D . To top it off, my friend returned from France, found another (much smaller) apartment, and still fucks the guy on occasion. We were out at a bar last night and she actually told me "Soon he'll grow up enough and be ready to settle down." I wanted to tell her "He wont be settling down until they put him in a casket." but I am trying (unsuccessfully :cry: ) to figure out a way to Phuck her myself.

I actually see this guy fairly frequently because he is an alum of the same school I went to (Just 25 years earlier). He is basically my version of Yoda. I wish to study under him and learn the ways of the force. I'm not ready to fully begin my training yet, but someday I will.
I like your friend. For me to pull this off I would probably have to knpw people that know models or are in the business and hopefully introduce me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:01 pm 

TheBeardedClam wrote:
Funny :lol: :P 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:56 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

TheBeardedClam wrote:
Couldn't find him. why not get him to post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:57 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Diablo wrote:
Predator-
Diablo thats your opinion but I think its safe to say its possible if you live there buy a house and have some money. rather than bring her back here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:31 am 
predito

when you say you make $400,000 per year.. would you say that is alot of money.. it is for the class of chickies.. but thats not really alot of money.

try at least 1 million per year net net after taxes.. then you can have al the high end chickies you would like

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next