www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Borrowed from the VIP section-
Quote:
Wonder what the novia's doing? - http://hidebehind.com/634618 Just another day at the office...
(might need to turn up your volume)
OK, she was in Brazil but working chica-novias have been known to pull this in CR also. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:58 pm 

Paco...great post. Could not view earlier because I was at work, but that should be required viewing for any monger before his first trip to CR. IMHO and, of course, YMMV.... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:55 pm 

Ok, let me see if I have this correct. Ho talks to boyfriend who is sending cash... yo penso. Ho is also with another novio and is about to blow novio who is in her presence. Ho tell BF on the phone line after line of BS while current BF has a big erect pecker. WHERE THE HELL IS THE NEWS IN ALL OF THIS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok... I see, it's for the newbies and for the frickin' vets who still fall for the same crap.

It's "Hookersville"! Geez whiz! :lol:

Berk...... removed my left testicle for a Colombiana once... she still has it in a jar, but that was a long time ago

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:16 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Paco,

Thats a great clip that all newbie's to CR and other mongering destinations should be required to watch. It tells the truth.

I wish I could have seen the rest of the video until the happy ending :twisted:

Firedude

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:33 pm 

How is she caught? She tells the guy on the phone she has business and will call him back in a hour.

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:47 pm 

Maybe you're right, can't really understand what she says about work but gringo-novio could know she's sucking every dick she can get her hands on while he sends her $1000.00, works on her visa and enjoys her saying she loves him & wants to marry him. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:06 pm 

lust is blind

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:16 am 

Olneymm wrote:
lust is blind
Exactamente hombres!Don't get played.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:07 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

True story:

My second trip to CR I spot this hot nica at the bar next to my hotel. Nica COMPLETELY ignores me, to the point of being rude. I move on. Next afternoon, I see the Nica in the bar, just hanging out. Now she is superfriendly. Tells me that her love-of her-life just left this morning for California and she misses him already. I say "Thats nice, wanna go up to my room". She doesn't miss a beat and says "OK".

A few minutes later she is blowing me, a few minutes after that she is riding me cowgirl and her phone rings. Her novio is calling her from the airport to say goodbye before he gets on his plane. She talks to him for a few minutes WHILE STILL RIDING ME (I was polite enough to slow down). Something about phucking this chick while some poor bastard is professing his love to her made the sex even better. To top it off she starts hitting him up for money over the phone. I think he agreed to send her a few hundred bucks when he got back home.

I've seen more "novias" go straight back to the del ray as soon as they have put their "novios" on the plane than I would have imagined possible. Multiple working girls that I am friends with down there freely admit to having foreign boyfriends, fiancees, and in one case a British Husband, who still work behind their back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 pm 

Counte Dante

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: . I have been there also just like your story. I even have photos of her talking to the guy riding on top. They are really good at multitasking :) ! It is a great experience to see this first hand showing us what is the true score. I still bet many dumb Gringo want’a bee’s in love still ignore these obvious signs of total mayhem & debauchery :evil: . It does kind of spice up the time for some reason. Maybe we are both a little twisted but it seems to add some short term kink the ride :twisted: . I generally am nice by nature treating all women with do respect. When they do something like this & I see them 100% for what they are I become a little more selfish than normal. I do what I enjoy without as much concern if they are a little less comfortable about it :twisted: .

What a bunch of dumb phuck gringos that spill their guts trusting putas. PATHETIC! :shock: . It is hard enough to trust a woman one block away from where you live but 3000 miles GET REAL :wink: !! I have no sympathy for either side of these types of out to use each other idiots. RIDE’M COWGIRL :D !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:56 pm 

I've been there too while they had a novio on the phone, they sound so sweet and innocent but the truth is who knows what's going on when gringo-novio is 2000 miles away? Although some guys probably do have faithful novias, for the pros it's just part of the game. I've had several that were "off the market" come see me for sexo even though they were being paid not to work, all I had to do was call. The last one was getting $500/week "monogamy support" yet she came and screwed me silly for a couple hrs. and said she was getting very bored & horny not working, imagine that. What's a 20-something ex-working chica supposed to do when she gets bored and horny? Guess novio could send her a vibrator and a case of batteries... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:48 pm 

Speaking of RFMs,

I am setting at the SL computer and on the mouse pad written in ink are two versions of part of an RFM

1) My heart is your"
2) My hart it your"

I still think RFM school is the best biz idea around :twisted: :P

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:49 pm 

I guess I never really realized how deeply impregnated it is in the male psychic to save the pretty little damsel in distress even to the point that men make themselves severely suffer. Evidently it takes NO time at all for these young Chicas to fully exploit this deep genetic male flaw that so many men have. Maybe some guys just like to bask in the glory of it all :D :? ??

I thing the ones that are being supported by their sugar daddies would be worth staying in touch with since they may not be taking the pounding that some of the others do. They can afford to be a little pickier about who they want & need.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:10 pm 

Not only are the chicas going to do this because it IS their daily job to phuck for money , but even one who truely does like you assumes that your millionaire ass is hitting every hot piece of tail you can find back in the states when your beautiful gringa wife/fiancee/girlfriend isn't looking.