www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CHICAS 101
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:01 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This was posted on CRT back in 2004 and I came across it on my laptop today. I'm sorry I don't remember who the original poster was.
I'm sure it's still on the site somewhere but doing a search on "CHICAS 101" brought back 4113 hits.

Since there has been so much discussion lately regarding "favoritas" and "novias" I thought it might be a good time to post it again.

CHICAS 101

Chicas can be very passionate and sexual, more so it seems than women of other cultures. For mongering, the trick is to make her like you and then she can more easily let go and enjoy the session. Chicas are often mistreated socially, but they have fewer hang ups about what they are doing than working girls in the States. I'd say the majority of the chicas have the attitude that it's not a good thing for them to have sex for money, but economics often presents them with no other opportunities.

So what you want to do is create a situation where you develop some chemistry and rapport before the session and then see where it takes you, or know when the signs are there and you should not go with the chica. Remember that pretty much every chica you see knows how to have great sex. The question is will she give you want you want and how do you improve your odds of getting a great session?

The bottom line is you want the chica to see you as a person and not a commodity. If she sees only $$’s, then she is likely to look for a quick turnaround. If you can talk to her and relate to her on a personal level and can tap into her desire to please, you've got it made!

Some of these suggestions will sound counter-intuitive if you are used to dealing with American women. Remember that Latin America is NOT the USA and is very culturally different. These strategies are designed for chicas outside the USA. Once the chica is exposed to the US and the feminization of culture here, they will not work as well.

1. ALWAYS BE IN CHARGE.

This is the most important rule. Chica's are not brought up as women are in the US. They grow up in a male dominated world. In their eyes, men are supposed to be decision-makers, but more than this, there is an ideal of a man being the strong and silent type. The best strategy is to act as though you are in charge whether you are or not, but don't be arrogant. In the US, women are brought up to be co-decision makers and because of this gringos tend to ask the chicas what they want to do, and cater to them as they would women from the US.

Instead of being grateful for what you perceive to be kindness, the chica sees this as being weak and will take advantage of it. For example, if you want to go out to eat, politely try telling the chica you are going to a restaurant and you would like her to come. Instead of asking her where she wants to go, you politely tell her where you are going. If she wants to be with you, she has to accept on your terms. It is subtle, but she will pick up on it. In most Latin countries, women rarely eat out and even more rarely, would be asked where they want to go. Most likely, the boyfriend or husband yells at them to hurry up and cook their dinner. You leaving plans up to her plants a seed in the chica's mind that you are indecisive and she can set the terms of the relationship. If you are dealing with a more hardcore or opportunistic chica, you can bet there will be more suggestions (i.e. "lets go to the mall", etc.). You should try to use subtle techniques like this to demonstrate you are in charge rather than being belligerent about it. When this is done initially, there is less bullshit down the road because you've shown that you are decisive and will say no to them.

Chica's WANT to please you and have been taught that to cook, clean and do chores is the way to make you happy. What you should do is embrace this, but never overdo it. For example, tell her politely you want her to run to the store for you. Give her a short list and money for the item, but DO NOT pay her for going. When she gets back kiss her, hug her, look her in the eye and tell her she is special and you appreciate her help. Do this and they will go crazy for you. Your next session will likely be memorable. The reason why is because the chica's father, brother, boyfriend, husband, etc. have ORDERED them to do similar things their entire life, but they rarely show any appreciation and treat them like shit. Doing the little things like this will mean a lot more to the chica then throwing money at her.

2. NEVER PUT UP WITH CHICA BULLSHIT.
This is an extension of Rule #1, but after reading so many horror stories, this became its own rule. Remember, YOU are paying for her services. That means you don't have to put up with the bullshit like you do with a girlfriend or wife back home, so take advantage of it! So many mongers are used to being nagged incessantly and bitched at by women in the US that they are used to women behaving that way and actually feel more comfortable with it. This rule is simple- When the chica starts with the bullshit, tell her to stop and if she doesn't, cut her loose immediately. It can be hard to do at first because as guys we don't want to turn pu*sy away, but it really is invigorating once you do it, and there are plenty of other chica's waiting to take her place. You are better off to do it sooner rather than later. Common examples of chica bullshit are cash for sick mothers, sick Babi*s, baby clothes, medical bills, etc. Good rule of thumb is that any request for goods or cash by a chica that isn't for sex is bullshit and you should assume it's a lie. If you hear the Spanish word "regalame" (ray GAH la may) drop her immediately. Regalame = buy me/give me something.

3. DO LEARN TO SPEAK SPANISH.
You should always try to speak the native tongue of the chica if possible. This rule kind of transcends the others because it can only help you by making the other rules easier. Speaking even a little Spanish helps you in a mongering situation, but is essential to picking up no-pro's and semi-pro's. If you plan to monger seriously or date a chica, learning Spanish is a necessity.

4. NEVER EVER ADMIT YOU ARE BANGING ANOTHER CHICA.
This is a big mistake a lot of mongers make and it can really hurt your session quality and lead to a chica meltdown. Assume you have a chica you've repeated with and you consider her a "favorita". She knows you are a monger and you Phuck other women. It's obvious. However, you should never tell her to her face you are banging another chica. She expects you to lie to her and say you aren't, even though she knows the truth. If she ever accuses you of anything, always deny it. She knows that you are full of shit, but she wants to save face. IT DOESN'T MATTER that she's phucking more guys than you are phucking girls, still don’t bring up other chicas- and NEVER mention another chica’s name. There is no positive to ever mentioning other chicas and you will not win any argument about it. Your best bet here is to avoid the issue altogether and deny involvement. Always lie and tell them you didn't Phuck any other women, only them. Usually they will say they don't believe it, but will let it go.

It's not just about the money, chica's are very jealous and possessive over men in any setting. Chico's are just as jealous about chica's, we just don't see that side of it as much.

5. BE A GENTLEMAN.
Rules 1 and 2 should not be construed to mean being rude or belligerent. Actually you should be romantic, kind and courteous. One of the downsides to the chicas is that men take advantage of the fact they are in charge and go too far. Many are physically and verbally abusive, especially to working girls. This is an opportunity for you to make a positive impression on a chica. Most of the chicas expect to be treated badly as the chicos often treat them, so you should open doors, pull out chairs, tell them they are beautiful, etc... Be as romantic as you can, but also show you are in charge (Rule 1) and that you immediately say no to any bullshit (Rule 2). Try to joke a bit and make her laugh too. If you can do this successfully, you become the ideal man to them- a strong silent man who is in charge, who likes and cares for them. Chicas often respond very favorably to this. As many of you know, the sessions with a chica that likes you can be very intense.

6. ALWAYS NEGOTIATE PRICE.
If you are a gringo and are quoted a price by a chica, always counter immediately with half the price or less. You can figure the chica is at least going to double the going rate if not more, sometimes you could counter a little less if the first offer is too high. Good examples of this are the Blue Marlin. Chica's quote $100 in the BM, which is about double the market rate of comparable talent at $45-50 in Zona Blue, New Fantasy or Club IDEM. You should always counter with $50 equivalent in colones or less and negotiate from there. Anything over $50 is technically overpaying, but most would consider this the surcharge for being at the Blue Marlin as you generally bargain to $60 or $70.

When you pay the chica's price, she sees you as a sucker who doesn't know how things work. You become a commodity, a way of earning much more than they could otherwise and the focus becomes not on service, but how to make even more money off of you. Chicas will respect you more if you show that you understand the system and won't be scammed. Many conversations have been overheard between working chicas at the BM where the girls point out the ones who pay $100+ without negotiating and how stupid they are. Walk away from the ones that won't negotiate from an inflated price. She is likely a hardcore type and your session won't be good.

There have been guys posting about drastically overpaying chicas recently and condoning it. Regardless of how any individual situation may turn out, I think its a bad idea and sets a terrible example. One of the purposes of this board is to act as a guide for mongers who have yet to go to other countries. Reading the boards recently one might think the more you pay, the better off you will be. This is probably the worst advice one could give a gringo in a Latin country as the average monger will be scammed, pay more and receive less.

This rule applies generally to any monger quoted a verbal price in any Latin country. You should assume it's marked up at least 100% and counter with half. It doesn't matter if it's only one, two or five dollars, remember you are not in the USA and do the next gringo a favor to keep prices in line.

7. BEWARE OF THE 3X RULE.
This is a rule that's easy to break when you find a really hot chica you like. I tend to break it once or twice a trip and I regret it when I do. This rule is courtesy of another monger and may be the best advice out there; NEVER see a Working Girl More Than 3 Times Period. If you do, only negative things will result. It's easy to start to see things in terms of a "relationship", but the chances of anything productive coming of it are practically non-existent. Many have tried and failed and you can read about it yourself on the board.

8. DO ASK HER ABOUT THE FAMILY.
Always try to do this. It's often effective in separating you from other mongers. It's a custom in most Latin countries to ask how someone's family is doing as a matter of courtesy. Specifically, with the chica ask how her mother or K*ds are. If they have K*ds, ask to see pictures, ask what they’re name is. When you see the photos say "que lindo" or "que linda" no matter what they look like. It just makes chicas comfortable socially if you ask about their family and they will look at you differently than other mongers who walk up and say "how much". When you do session, this can help make the chica more at ease with you and apt to treat you more like a friend than a client. If you can remember the kid’s name the next time you see the chica you will have made a major impression and gained valuable negotiating points.

9. REMEMBER, CHICA'S ULTIMATELY WILL WANT ONE THING.
And it's not money, although luckily this is probably all they want from you. Chica's will ultimately want to get married and have K*ds, probably lots of them. That's their dream, so if you happen to smash the 3X rule or are "dating", beware if things get serious and she wants you to meet the family.

10. DO LEARN TO DANCE.
This one is tough for me to admit because I cant dance well and I'm afraid to try and will look stupid. However, it seems all chica's are born knowing two things; how to phuck and how to dance, so if you can dance with her, that may be a way to break the ice. I've seen guy's with no Spanish skills dance with a chica for an hour or two and get their brains phucked out all night. It makes me want to learn.

11. YOU ULTIMATELY PAY FOR EVERY SESSION ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
One lesson that is hard to learn is that men always pay for sex. The only questions are when and how much? This often happens when you hook up multiple times with a favorita who may start giving freebies after awhile. Of course, there never is a freebie and the chica expects something often costing more that money in return. Even worse, it ends up costing you a lot more emotionally in a breakup than it would have to just pay her for the session.

Best bet is to negotiate a price, pay it, and then she leaves. It doesn't have to be money either- with a favorita you could offer a meal, shoes, clothes, whatever... just remember a freebie is never free for a man, so figure out what is owed beforehand and pay it. It will be cheaper in the long run.

These are a few rules I try to live by. The key to getting the elusive "GFE" is to first have the chica respect you, then like you. When a chica is into your session, it can be very intense. As gringo's, most of us already have an advantage as chicas are often looking for guys who are nicer to them and can pay the bills.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:12 pm 

Wit

That is a great post, on a lighter note....

Maybe this is what you where referring to.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Courtesy of Circus (circa 2004)

YO Fornicators:
PapaNut has certainly forwarded a good list for new and experienced mongers alike. Wish I could say that old circus followed those rules but hell.....I must have broken all of them over the years. Yeah, I've mellowed a bit here in my senior years but I was once a rude, crude and just plain ugly dude in younger years. As I sit here sipping on my third, no fourth vodka martini let me point out a few DON'TS to consider in your monger trip to CR.......or anywhere for that matter.

l. DON'T.....go to CR if you recently had the following: A vasectomy; been born again; alergic to pu*sy; have a pecker 2" or smaller; only looking for a wife or....incurable crab infestation.

2. DON'T....Catch a taxi from the airport if you have a weak heart, upset stomach, no fat on your ass, no life insurance or...only ride in cars that have seatbelts that work.

3. DON'T....check into the Pres. if you hate street music, conch whistlers, stalled elevators, people dancing on floor tiles at 2am OR...beds that have been phucked in.

4. DON'T....Check into the Marozan if you hate the name "Soprano", think you really have a reservation, like hotel food OR....never sleep in beds that have been phucked in.

5. DON'T....Check into the Del Rey if you are accompied by a blow up rubber doll (they are banned now, thanks to me)...Don't rent the balcony suites if you are alergic to pigeon shit or right after Hornswoggler and crew trashed the place OR....can never sleep in a bed that every imaginable sex was performed.

6. DON'T....go to the BM if you are looking for gay sex, have a 2" or less pecker, only speak to women who are members of Mensa, always carry a bible with you, strictly looking for a virgin, alergic to mongers, looking for cheapest drinks in SJ OR....think that the BM is still a fisherman's watering hole.

7. DON'T.....take a woman back to your room if she has bug tattoos that are moving, she has a credit card scanner on her belt, she wants her gay boyfriend in a threesome, she has a doll with pins stuck in it, she looks like your wife, she was born after l987, she hates gringos OR...she just recently had sex with Circus.....yeah, right.

8. DON'T....go to massage parlors if you just won the lottery....have them come to you. Don't pick up the bar tab at Idems unless you did win the lottery....never pick a chica that does not brush & floss her teeth (in Dman's case) flosses his also....don't reserve the massage room at the top of the spiral stairway at Zona Blues.

9. DON'T....confuse an out of body experience with your inability to keep it in....note: some viginas have a long history of monger exploration....does Lucy come to mind.

10. Finally, DON'T post a trip report if you have to type with one hand due to jacking off with the other.....you returned much too soon. DON'T think you have been where no man has gone before.....Easy, Dino V-Bob, Gman, Dman and the noted DG....have already been there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:31 pm 

Great find Witling, I think that was in the archive thread but got lost during the server change or whatever happened to many of the old posts. Circus's thread was titled "How not to deal with Chicas 101" and Papa nut was the writer of the original, whatever happened to Papa nut?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:48 am 

There are pearls of wisdom in those archives.Thanks for digging them up and sharing them. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Great stuff.
I always try to (party) w/ a chica for an hour or two b4 even
the negotiations. And the firm gentleman stuff goes a long way.

In May I was drinking w/ the best tica I have ever had. She was drinking
Red Bull & vodka.
After a couple I told her to switch drinks. "Why Papi?"
I said "because it makes your breath smell like a garbage truck" :twisted:
She immediately switched to RumCock without a word or whimper.
I guess she knew I was serious & wanted to please.
We went on to have three nights of the best GFE I ever had. :lol:
Stratone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:09 pm 

This sums up how to best deal with the girls down here in the best way. Really good advice.

It takes a little getting used to be completely in control of all decisions and still gentlemanly. Trust me try it and you will like it.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject: Re: CHICAS 101
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:10 pm 

Most of those things are right on, except this one:

Quote:
6. ALWAYS NEGOTIATE PRICE.
If you are a gringo and are quoted a price by a chica, always counter immediately with half the price or less.

Chicas will respect you more if you show that you understand the system and won't be scammed.

This may have applied in 2004, but we all know what will usually happen now if a hot chica quotes you $100 and you counter with $50. She'll turn around and walk away cursing you out under her breath, then pointing you out to her amigas and having a good laugh.

We like to say that "they will respect you more". WRONG! They will just see you as a cheapskate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:48 pm 

Orange,
Actually the "culture" is the same but the "tactics" have changed a little.
You still have to play the game you just have to be more willing to stand your ground.

As you know, once you let a chica know you "want" her you have lost much of your negotiating power. If you let her think you are "considering" her, but have not made a decision or commitment, she'll be much more likely to bargain.

If she won't at least make a counter proposal let her walk. It probably wasn't going to be that great anyway.

Unless a girl is just too fat or hideously fugly I'm willing to work with her on a fair price. I'll take the 7 with a good attitude over the 10 anyday.

But that's just me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:29 pm 

Witling wrote:
Actually the "culture" is the same but the "tactics" have changed a little.

That's why I meant to say, but I'm not as articulate. :lol:

And my point is more about the way they will react when you counter with half of their offer. They will usually not bother with negotiating anymore, just walk away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:34 pm 

They actually do not like to negotiate, I think it makes them uncomfortable. I prefer to just state what I pay and let them decide. This way if they come back later and agree they do not feel bad as it was their decision to accept.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:52 pm 
:D you will never figure out kittens :!: :lol: time to shave my balls :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:30 pm 

As men from the United states , we are trained by the culture here to put up with women's incessant nagging and need to control the man.
The difference in Latin America is that women being women still try the same tactics but Latin men quickly put an end to it and that is what they expect to happen.
When Poosey whipped American men let the woman steer the interaction too much , I do believe that they view you as weak and unmanly. It is just the culture there.
Firm but kind and unwavering is the way to be with them. Hell I am like that here. American women seriously resist this but it turns them on bigtime. There are few real men left in the our culture of men raised by women and without rights of passage into manhood. Just my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:03 pm 

Haywood Jablommi Wrote:

Quote:
When Poosey whipped American men let the woman steer the interaction too much , I do believe that they view you as weak and unmanly. It is just the culture there.

Unfortunately as an a man who gave up his balls :oops: in my marriage, IMHO this is true of women world wide, and if not world wide most certainly in America also. :twisted:

Never again my friends, NEXT!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:42 pm 

Never take the extended family along to the beach

This usually happens when one feels comfortable with the family and after a few Imperials at a Sunday gathering blurts out 'Let's all head to the beach some weekend'. Do expect to spend an extra $500-$750 depending on family size. Costs will include but not limited to, Hotel rooms, lunch and dinner for the familia at nice restaurants because your novia will want to impress the family. Beverages for the beach, cheap toys for the K*ds or rental of kayaks etc., gas for cars(yes you will be expected to fill up their car) . Do not expect much quiet/sex time with said novia during this time frame as she will be preoccupied entertaining the other 12 guests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:27 pm 

Another absolute no-no is to disclose anything about your finances back home.

There is no good that can come of this. Actually, it's cool once in a very great while to "run out of money" while on a date with a favorita.

For example, it's date #3 with a favorita. You take her to a mid-priced restaurant (ticas are often uncomfortable in high-end places, which are totally out of their experience). Tell her that you're a couple thousand short of being able to pay the bill. Be sincere.

When she pays, thank her with a big smile of relief and a very public kiss on the cheek.

Then, in the taxi home, mysteriously "find" some money. "Mira, econtre' dos billetes de dos mil...sorpresa..."
Hand her the money she "loaned" you, but then ask her for change to pay the taxi.
The chica will feel part of a couple.

. It works. Unless you're Circus.