PHD From Del Rey University!

Guess you missed this: :lol:

https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/vi ... ht=#171710

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 pm 

Guess you both missed this :P https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 3&start=15

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:

Thats what happens when an article is buried in a thread that is on a different subject. Because CR is two hours later than EDT I always figure an article in AM has already been posted and try to check that is has not. Obviously I do not read every posting only those that might be connected to the article :D

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:33 pm 

What about taking a bus into Nicaraga(sp) and then flying home. :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:39 pm 

You still have to cross the border and immigration. Obviously it can be done illegaly. I believe CR and the USA have full extradition treaties. I think you could have problems even once back at home. I am just speculating on this though.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Bktuna wrote:
You still have to cross the border and immigration. Obviously it can be done illegaly. I believe CR and the USA have full extradition treaties. I think you could have problems even once back at home. I am just speculating on this though.

Well, the U.S. would enforce a support judgment from a CR court. This would be a true nightmare, as the U.S. court would require you to challenge the CR judgment. Foreign court judgments are presumed valid, unless the U.S. does not like the country. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:47 pm 

Professor wrote:
This would be a true nightmare, as the U.S. court would require you to challenge the CR judgment.

By sending your ass back to CR to fight it. Then you're stuck in CR for good. Buena suerte.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:34 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
The most amazing thing to me is, with all this, most of the hookers have multiple K*ds from multiple fathers who don't pay a penny of support. Of course, these hookers might just be trying to get sympathy from me. The shacks I have visited them in might just be fronts for the luxury condos they REALLY live in.

I don't doubt many gringos have come out losers as described above, though. I had a neighbor dying of cancer whose 'wife' took everything he had and continued to steal his SS checks each month till he died. But allow me to quote Forest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:56 pm 

Go to CR to engage in sport phuckng and nothing else and you will not have the above mentioned problems.
You dont have to leave the US to marry a woman who will then take everything you own.
I dont get these guys who fall in love with hookers. I guess its the sex hormones clouding higher brain functions as the articel said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 pm 

Haywood Jablommi wrote:
Go to CR to engage in sport phuckng and nothing else and you will not have the above mentioned problems.
You dont have to leave the US to marry a woman who will then take everything you own.
I dont get these guys who fall in love with hookers. I guess its the sex hormones clouding higher brain functions as the articel said.
I go to CR for the great fantasy that it is, not for the harsh reality that it could be.(Love is blind)Really do you think there are many chicas in the prime of their life that want to spend all their time with a middle age man?After the novelty is gone,then what?There is also the culture shock to consider!Buena Suerte(your going to need it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:48 am 
You know, I think this is a VERY important thread. I would think that it would be a great service for CRT to provide to a have a relationship with a family lawyer (or two or three for that matter).

The laws in this country are all stacked against us when it comes to women with Ch*ldren, much more so than in the US and we all know how bad it is there.

I just think that it would be great to have a sympathitic Costa Rica Lawyer on board here that could give us some good information on the subject and be available for those that want to do stupid stuff.......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Location: HOCKEYTOWN! Nothing but whores and hockey players...and I don't play hockey!
Here are some interesting facts:

If a man gets married in Costa Rica and his wife then has a Ch*ld outside the marriage, the Ch*ld automatically assumes the surname of the man. Even with DNA testing this situation is almost impossible to reverse. And if the marriage breaks up, the man must continue to pay Ch*ld support./quote]

So let me see if I've got this right... If I bareback a married tica and she gets pregnant, I don't have to pay Ch*ld support, but the tico does???

Will somebody please buy a Ford!!!----} http://www.cmt.com/videos/john-rich-cou ... down.jhtml