www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Icantstayaway wrote:
The girl got the mans name tattooed on the back of her neck. You think she didn't have feelings for him ? Of course she did.

The tattoo doesn't have anything to do with feelings, just tells how inmature she is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I dated a stripper once that had a tattoo on the back of her neck that said, "Don't hold my ears, I know what I'm doing." :lol: :roll: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:53 pm 

Gosh Wit, we apparently dated the dame stripper! Mea culpa.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:44 pm 

Pacific55, you are a wise man. Security is certainly the thing they seek.

When I wrote that control was at the center of the relationships, it was intended to mean within the context of one person who has the power to control (to allow or to prevent) the use of assets by another. For example, as in this case, the free and open use of a residence, vehicle, mentoring of her young Ch*ld and the addition of other creature comforts which can be interpreted as the “things” of familial security. That is why I believe security is the outcome of control.

As mongers we attempt to control our assets so the assets can survive and continue to be available for use by those whom we deem appropriate. The exercise of that control may be as simple as the exchange of 15000 for access or it can be as complex as allowing her into your home.

Certainly one can argue accurately that security is the ultimate desire of a young woman. She derives her security through a series of compromises and trade offs. However, and this is the critical differnce in thought, in order to obtain security she will employ her assets (the proverbial small furry hole). To put it another way, she has the power to control (to allow or to prevent) the use of her assets (her warm sultry body) by another (the monger-sugar daddy). In trade, she receives the both safety and sanctuary.

Certainly they don’t “love us” because of our studly figures and young handsome looks. They love us for what we can provide and security is indeed that outcome. What I was trying to point out is the internal conflict for us; the need for us to understand that the issue is control; control over what we have which leads to what she wants; conversely the issue for her is control over what she has which leads to what we want. And I maintain that in addition to the incredible physical sensations we also seek the feeling of being caressed and cared for -- my definition of GFE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:14 pm 

Thank you, DiegoC and I agree with what you are getting at.

It is possible that you slipped from "provider" to "nurturer". Women see the provider as strong but they see men who nurture as weak. They would much rather "care for" than "be taken care of". Just guessing.

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:55 am 

Guy's I am not trying to through a damper on love.

I work with many female Lawyers and MBA's. Some from Harvard and Yale. I can not trust or beleive a word that comes out of anyone of thems mouth. I am not a rocket scientist, and I know they judge me as a redneck in 30 sec. And I am not saying that I beleive all men I work with. But I do know most women do not like working with other women. I do know that the lawyers play games even deeper than my little Del Rey chicha's. And I do know that smart women wait to find a man of means or future means to breed with. It is the dumb ones that get knocked up by bums most of their lives. The smart ones wait for the right fish, that can provide a good nest. And security. So that they can lay their egss and raise their young. We hope that our daughters go to college and find good future providers.

Now sit around a table of smart inteligent women 40 and older and see how many are talking about love. It is security. It is who can provide better for me. That is the one they go after. I sit and listen to my stepmother in front of my father tell me how there was a younger man who was chasing her. But my father was a man of means and her mother told her even though my Dad did not seem like the brightest star in the sky, He had money which means he new how to play the game and make money and she would find security with him. Never heard the word love come up once.

It hurts me that my father settled for this. But it is his money and his choices. My sister tells me not to say I want 19 year olds in front of my K*ds. It makes me seem like a dirty ole man. What is wrong with that? Donald Trump gets rid of them when they turn 30. Ivvanna just married a boy toy and they were fighting on her wedding day about how much he would get. They settled on 100K and got married. Donald always signed prenup's. Jonny Carson when asked why he never got a prenup. He said I know this sounds stupid. " But I thought each one of them loved me" He was paying 22 million a year in alimaony. And married 7 times.

Bro's we ain't that far from the caves. Half the world today. Is told that is your wife or husband. Yet their rate of sucessfull marriages is alot better than ours. They just do not talk about love. It is making baby's and raiseing my family's standard of living. Just like unions do for its members.

Yea, I know I must have been hurt when young, And I must be one mean SOB. But it is who I am. And I think History proves what I say.

I think people confuse lust with love. I am comfortable with women. But I do not like soap opera's and I have no desire to go to the bathroom with them. And do not like to shop and try on cloths all the time. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Next time I buy a pair of pants I will look in the miror and see how my ass looks in the pants. And then tell everybody I don't care how my ass looks. And if it was'nt for women looking I would not have to care. There lip's are moving. That's right.

Post subject: A good week
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This has been a good week in nookie town. :D When I arrived last Wed night, exNovia was waiting to say hello. :D Thursday I spent two hours with Karen - Wow! :D :D Friday night with a chica (Kathea) from SL. Saturday had an Ok session with an unknown at ZB and then the great time seeing you guys at SL and HDR. Sunday was a laid back day. Monday was a double header at my condo with Karen (2 hours- Wow again) and Rocio (3 hours- Wow) [Thanks Joe for her tele #) and then a wake up call from exNovia on Tuesday morning before I got on the plane to come home.

I thought this would help me move on, but guys in spite of the wonderful attitude and talents of Karen and Rocio, the sex with the ExNovia was the best. If she were not such a liar and so stupid, I might be tempted to do something really stupid. I'm just glad that my next trip to CR is not until late June. My head should be clear by then and exNovia will likely be involved with another gringo by then. :roll:

Guys, I really appreciate all of your support and encouragement this weekend at SL and HDR. Perhaps this saga is like a divorce. When you get tired of talking about it you know that you are moving on. I'm tired of this thread, but willing to answer any of your questions - just send me a PM. Thanks again to all of you for being such good friends. :)

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Post subject: The Gulch
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:45 pm 

Irish Drifter wrote:

SurfTown wrote:
It seems 90% of relationships end badly even if there is no age difference so I wouldnt focus on that. Women in CR seem to have a fidelity problem or maybe its just the ones we meet. But it seems to be in the tica mindset that fidelity is not real important and infidelity is something they would laugh about over coffee with their friends.

I agree that age diffrence is not the great problem in these type relationships but it certaintly adds another factor into the equation.

I am not sure that CR women have a fidelity problem. Certainly there are many divorces in the U.S. that are linked to wifes having affairs. I believe the fidelity problem is more related to working girls getting into the mind set that giving their body to someone is not an act of "love" but rather one of commerce. They have had unemotional sex with relative strangers many times. In there way of thinking it is just one more time to get something they want not an act of betrayal.

I agree with ID. If you are coming to CR looking for a girlfriend/novia/wife, don't look inside the gulch. Even "non-working" girls associated with the gulch are questionable candidates at best. Enjoy your fantasy in the gulch while it lasts...then put it behind you when you leave.

Peace,

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am 

Lenny,
I thought it might be interesting to bump up this thread. Do you have any interesting updates that you'd like to report on whatever happened to Jessica?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thank's for sharing, Lenny. My situation was similar and I had to smile at BangBang's post about knowing all of the BS but still seeing the "novia". I did that for about 6 months before my break up and subsequent adventures in mongering. You got out pretty much unscathed and did make her life better. I feel the same way about my situation and if we can make somene, especially a Ch*ld's life a little better we did good.

I've been reading the posts about older-that's a relative term in CR or non pro women with great interest as my goal still his to eventually re-locate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:09 pm 

Frettless wrote:
Thank's for sharing, Lenny. My situation was similar and I had to smile at BangBang's post about knowing all of the BS but still seeing the "novia". I did that for about 6 months before my break up and subsequent adventures in mongering. You got out pretty much unscathed and did make her life better. I feel the same way about my situation and if we can make somene, especially a Ch*ld's life a little better we did good.

I've been reading the posts about older-that's a relative term in CR or non pro women with great interest as my goal still his to eventually re-locate.

Just as an update on my story; I have only seen her once in almost a year now but she still calls me about once every 2-3 months to tell me she still thinks about me and still "loves" me. All this while she and her 4 K*ds are living with her lesbian novia. She is appearently no longer "working". Hmmm!! what does that say for me :oops: :roll: :wink: . she would not quit "working" for me,, but has for her lesbian novia :oops: :oops:

Though I am totally over her now and have no interest in ever being with her again, I do still think about the 4 K*ds. Sometimes I do think they were really more important than she was. I know I was always more concerned about their well being than I was hers. After all she was an adult and capable of taking care of herself; they were NOT!! And looking back on it, the vast majority of the money I spent on her was actually spent on the K*ds.

And Frettless, I am glad you got a smile out of my post 8) :D :wink: . It just points out that we are ALL subject to falling into the trap these chicas are soooo go at setting for us guys. and no matter how much we know about all the reasons to not do it, and no matter how many times we have seen it turn out bad, we are ALL still human beings and as with almost all guys, lust often out weighs common sense and knowledge. This is one reason I have just about quit even trying to tell guys what a mistake (or atleast "extreme risk" and "bad odds") they are making. Everyone has the info available and must make up their own mind. And just as with small Ch*ldren, the more we talk against aomething, the more hell bent they will be to "prove" us wrong because "my situation is different" :!: :roll: yeah, sure :!: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:28 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
BangBang57 wrote:
She is appearently no longer "working". Hmmm!! what does that say for me :oops: :roll: :wink: . she would not quit "working" for me,, but has for her lesbian novia :oops: :oops:

Your tongue isn't as good as you think it was. :P :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:55 pm 

Spanky wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
She is appearently no longer "working". Hmmm!! what does that say for me :oops: :roll: :wink: . she would not quit "working" for me,, but has for her lesbian novia :oops: :oops:

Your tongue isn't as good as you think it was. :P :lol:

But SHE always said it was :roll: :oops: :wink: . Whats that old saying :?: , "if their lips are moving------" jejeje :oops: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:56 am 

Prolijo wrote:
Lenny,
I thought it might be interesting to bump up this thread. Do you have any interesting updates that you'd like to report on whatever happened to Jessica?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 am 
Phoenix Rising wrote:
Prolijo wrote:
Lenny,

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :!:

:? :? :? i thought we weren't supposed to talk about jessica :? :? :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next