www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:20 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Admin 1 wrote:
If there are any personal issues between persons please keep them private, this PUBLIC forum is NO place for this type of interaction.

No issues, personal or any other kind.

I don't know this guy. I mentioned "broken back" referring RollTide who nearly broke his back for the chica who played him.

This guy inferred that I was talking about him.

Since they all bend over backwards for these sleazy chicas, all of these guys have back problems. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm 

Orange wrote:
Since they all bend over backwards for these sleazy chicas, all of these guys have back problems. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can you break something, you do not have? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:10 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

J0sie wrote:
Orange wrote:

How can you break something, you do not have? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now how can someone not have a back? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Doesn't sound like CR is the place for you, it will probably just happen again with another Tica. I had a buddy like you that always talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk. He always said he would keep his guard up but bought his girls way too much and had them in his head 90% of the time. And because of the way he was it ruined our friendship. I hope you live and learn because like you I have had similar things happen, but most of it was an act to keep around a hot piece of ass for free. I never give without making sure it is clearly understood I expect to receive something for that giving. It's sad but you gotta be an asshole to win a girl over and keep her, then after a long time you need to meet in the middle. If you don't believe that then just keep your eyes out next time you're at a bar and determine if the nice guys are getting the girls or the bad guys... GL I really don't know why you're worried because you're only loss is now you will have to fill your time with screwing new pu*sy from DR or anywhere else... I might look at it as the glass is half full...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:11 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

OMG, best reading ever !!! It was like a train wreck, I couldn't look away. I really love the way DJ was trying to end thread... 3 or 4 times.lol. Or at least it looked like it.

How about Bald and the Beautiful?

Post subject: LOL
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:44 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Yep -- I learned the hard way. Good news is, I made a couple trips back -- had a lot of fun... and then came back and hooked up with this gringa full time. She packs my lunch for me to go to work, rubs my feet when I get home, has her own money and is dynamite in the sack. All in all, it was a fantastic summer and I can at least I can say I had a romance that a lot of guys will never experience. AND -- I managed to end things on good terms and remain friends with the chica I was seeing.

Thanks for the advice fellas -- and the good times in CR. Now if I can just get back to visit Catalina sometime!! ; )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:53 pm 

I love a happy ending. :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6