www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:26 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

JerseyGringo wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:
haha Not a problem if you are poor. I was in the DR the other night and had a pretty good buzz on. Nice chica comes up to me, starts working her magic. I knew I wasn´t gonna play but was having fun talking with her and getting back into Spanish. Bought her a couple of beers. She didn´t ask, I offered. As the conversation progresses, I tell her straight out that I am one of the poor gringos living here. She didn´t believe at first and didn´t think we exist. After a while of convincing she was very puzzled. Said all the guys she meets there are the opposite. Nothing but talk about what they have. See where I´m going. Of course guys are gonna get RFM´d when they talk big and rich. Comes to the end of the night and she asks me now what. I say, I´m going home. Not playing tonight. You are welcome to come with, but no cash to play. She comes, spends the night. Hell, I even give her my number cuz I had a good time. I´m pretty sure no rfm is coming because she stayed with me at the Johnson. I think it sunk in for good when we arrived there... :D

you may be the only one in the gultch who I have ever heard of who didnt pay for sex ... its hard to believe ..its like going to a restaurant and trying to get a free meal ... the purpose of the restaurant is to make money selling food ...

Damn that was funny Jersey!!!! I wish I had enough game to get laid in a whorehouse for free. I could lie and say it's because I don't speak Spanish but I doubt I would have any better luck here in the states. But on a positive note I did get a lap dance once for free if pay for two get the third one for free counts...lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

It was pretty strange. First time I think I've gotten a freebie on the first time. Had a few after I have been with chicas several times. I would like to say it is my charm, but I think she honestly thought I was bullshitting about being broke and when she saw the hotel, she became a believer. :D Don't think there was any "game" involved as I was pretty hammered. Just one of those random things, don't expect it to happen again...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I've never gotten it for free, but late at night at the HDR, I've told chicas that it's late, I'm tired, no mas, I'm shooting air. They start to get desperate to make a little cash. So I tell them ok, ok, claro claro, if I get a great blowjob then I'll pay you $30. It usually doesn't work but it has twice.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am 

Thirdworld wrote:
It was pretty strange. First time I think I've gotten a freebie on the first time. Had a few after I have been with chicas several times. I would like to say it is my charm, but I think she honestly thought I was bullshitting about being broke and when she saw the hotel, she became a believer. :D Don't think there was any "game" involved as I was pretty hammered. Just one of those random things, don't expect it to happen again...

It happened to me a long long time ago, but actually at the risk of revisiting that ole chestnut (As Portholio would say) she was a bartender at the KL, before there was a Del Rey and it was in the Old Infinito at El Pueblo; she bought me beers (known way to a man's heart) and ended up going back to the hotel with me, and was a kind of steady hook-up for the rest of the deployment. She married a Brit soldier a few years later. Ah, memories........ :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:10 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:

No need to defend getting a freebie TW..guys who are straight up mongers just don't comprehend such things; or it flat isn't an option for them. This usually leads them to joke about it since the freebie option will never be there. As you kknow I feel I could write another 6 paragraphs on this but way to tired to fight true monger mentality at the moment. So if you get a freebie cause a chica genuinely wants to have sex with you, I say keep going..nothing worng with things feeling normal once in a while.. :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm 

I met a guy down here several weeks ago. He says trolling Mall San Pedro you will run into lots of college girls who speak English. He's going to take me along sometimes and show me the ropes. I can't wait.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:55 pm 

K-Paxian wrote:
I met a guy down here several weeks ago. He says trolling Mall San Pedro you will run into lots of college girls who speak English. He's going to take me along sometimes and show me the ropes. I can't wait.

You kind of left us hanging here. You "run into" them and then what? Shoot the breeze? Hook up for free sex? Get hit with tuition RFM's? Get mall-related RFM's?

Where is the mall San Pedro? Is that the largest one in SJ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:24 pm 

I think a point was missed here.. Freebies don't have to come from girls out of the biz. Chicas who "work" know how to have sex out of pleasure and duty free too. Nothing says they always have to be working cept mongers...

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:53 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
I think a point was missed here.. Freebies don't have to come from girls out of the biz. Chicas who "work" know how to have sex out of pleasure and duty free too. Nothing says they always have to be working cept mongers...

Cujo

If you can get paid to "have sex out of pleasure" then you would be some kind of dumb ass to give it away free. Thus, a working girl, read that as one who needs money, who be silly to waste it for free and not get anything. The only way this is going to happen is if you are a celebrity at HDR. I just don't see the average Joe walking throuh the HDR and some girl saying I dont want that Cien, I want his body!

I will, however, agree with you if she met you in a non-working environment that is to say you aren't an obvious customer, such as that mall scenario above, that it is possible. But, if you are at HDR you are there as one who has publicly admitted that you will pay for sex. She is there to sell it. It's all about location.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm 

Nobody's talking average..regardless of looks, if a chica's down with you she's jus down. I think we make this p4p thing a bigger deal then they do..in fact, I know we do...

Cujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:28 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Nobody's talking average..regardless of looks, if a chica's down with you she's jus down. I think we make this p4p thing a bigger deal then they do..in fact, I know we do...

Cujo

We do? I thought it was straight forward: for the luxury of having sex with the woman of my choosing at the time of my choosing, for an agreed upon cost, we exchange money for sex. What else is there?

The only issue comes up when you try to make it a non-business relationship. Then it really becomes pay for play, them playing around with you for more money with no exchange of service.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm 

Right..but understand there are exceptions to the "rules". The concept of what you described is integral, it doesn't trump human nature in CR like it does in Thailand for example. Not sure how many trips you've been on or if you speak spanish fluently but there's ways around this hardcore monger thinking that will benefit us all more.. :idea:

Cujo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:44 pm 

You can not plan a freebie... it just happens :D
Like most everything in CR :shock:

Math time Amigos :shock:

Lets say monger A has a thing going with Chica B

Chica B gets on a train in Chicago with Dean :shock:

Whopps wrong math proplem

Monger A is thinking he is due a freebie... he pays $60 all in for what he likes

Chica B is thinking it may be time to give up some Panocha gradis to ensure her future

Monger A has banged Chica 50 times :D

How much does Chica rate go down by letting monger A have a free one....

Do not forget :D Papi Ti amo that was so good... l what to have dinner, I have a craving for lobster :shock:

Monger A... thats sounds good I am hungry as well

Chica B... no mi amor I need to go home... I will get it on the way, but I have no money

Monger A ... well OK here is 5 bucks for the taxi

Chica B... Ti amo... where is the money for the food :evil:

x/+7/8=8x76=.0000098/abc... over 3=9/10ths

Free ones are a pedazo of cake :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:12 pm 

I believe in the gultch with the right timing and enough drinks .. the girls knows your not interested and no way are you buying ..ext.. she may just say Phuck it lets go ..like she does with ticos for example.

Or like my buddy ,some girl milked him for 3 days $$$ then banged him for free once! he felt like THE MAN !

I have met 2 ticas from online dating sites didnt bang them but I felt thats what they though my goal was ... :lol: its so obvious in the gultch ,its like going to disney land and trying to convince people you not here to see mickey mouse .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm 

Quote:
We do? I thought it was straight forward: for the luxury of having sex with the woman of my choosing at the time of my choosing, for an agreed upon cost, we exchange money for sex. What else is there?

If that is what you want then that is what you'll get. Feel free to treat her like a walking set of tits and ass, don't even learn her name. But don't be surprised if it is "mechanical", don't be surprised if she seems in a hurry, don't be surprised if she doesn't go out of her way to make you feel good. After all, you are paying her for her time and very specific services. Ain't no luvin' in it. (And don't be surprised if the whole thing starts feeling about as fulfilling as jacking off...next.)

On the other hand, you could attempt to get to know a chica that you find attractive as a person. You could also portray yourself as something more than a stranger visiting for the sole purpose of stretching holes. Show that you enjoy her company, not just her silky smooth skin, and she may treat you as something other than a paycheck with a dick.

Caution: Show yourself to be a human being and you risk actual human emotions. The situations that arise when emotions come into play can be traumatic. I suspect that this is the real reason that so many like to keep the relationships on the clock.

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 20  Next