www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Estebanh wrote:
Don Rico wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:
Ok, everytime I see this thread, I just have to ask. Have any of you outloud ever muttered the phrase "wifing up"? Not sure if I could keep a straight face if I heard it... :D

Okay - Thirdworld - try hard - I am a serial wifer upper :D :D :D It is the kind of experience that floats my boat. What does it mean - that answer I am sure varies from one guy to another. For me it usually means I am with one girl for the trip (or most of a trip). Some guys wife up for a day or two and then go on a rampage at the SL (you know who you are :twisted: :twisted: ).

Peace, love, and wife up if it floats your boat,

Don Rico

Since I am married, I kick the girl out after its all over. I love sleeping by myself

Yeah, you have to sleep with one eye opened when you have a hook in the room anyways, to me that outweighs the benefits of getting some midnight or morning poontang :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:12 am 

Hey, I understand that as men we ALL do things that we don't necesarily publicize. I couldn't ever see sitting on the barstool and verbally saying, "hey buddy, I'm gonna wife up this weekend with a hooker." Don't anybody get mad, I'm just saying that some of our silliness, and we all have it, should stay to ourselves. :D I've run into and talked to quite a few people over the years that have mentioned to me reading this site. Most, I don't even say anything and let on that I am on the board. I have had people doubled over laughing at some of the regular topics on here. Just shaking their head....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:00 pm 

So what, TW? Let the "normal" guys get their yuks. We certainly laugh our asses off over the stuff they do.... :roll:

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:16 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Pacifica55 wrote:
So what, TW? Let the "normal" guys get their yuks. We certainly laugh our asses off over the stuff they do.... :roll:

Amen brother!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:26 pm 

Cynics 0, Wifer-Uppers 1. ;)

mh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:44 pm 

Wifing up...lmao

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:49 pm 
Phuck yea I wife up with a hoe-only one hoe. It beats wifing up with a bitch in America. She aint gonna give you no sex; just headaches and problems and your ATM card back. Wifing up in Costa Rica, she's gonna give you some Sam's Club Wholesale prices for pu*sy, if ya pay. I wife up with only one shark and she is from the Del Rey; the belly of the beast; this place tests me everytime, what dont kill you WILL make you stronger. Actually marrying them, though, is some waters I dont wanna test!

The reality with wifing up: (not marrying them)

1) throw the bait on the hook, see if she bites it. (that bait could be money, a date, movies or whatever)...Use it all to your advantage.
2) be honest with them; even though, they lie to your face, as long as you know it, its not a lie...women dont think with logic like we men do and when you tell them as a man sees it, it fucks up their game...She'll get mad cause she's defeated but she will come back.
3) they tell you unbelivable shit about the Phuck game in Costa Rica...enough said
4) money rules the world...33+58= MONEY; the game is the same even in the states. Just think about it.
5) Its all a game...the name of the game is THE Phuck GAME!...they tell you what you want to hear to get that money!
6) The key is showing them affection-not all of them though (collecting and selecting) they are still hoes, but you have to be careful who you select... America gives you good training to be a beast in locations outside america, go ahead and knock me, but it works. You might be surprised how much you will save $$$$ or not even use.
7)THIS IS THE DEEP REALITY OF IT!! No matter how much you put the pu*sy on a pedistal, she's still a whore/hoe/putta/spinner/woman/lady...treat her as such; stop buying her all the stuff she dont need; she will turn around and sale it.
8) they are actually the coolest women you will ever meet...THEY CAN PARTY LIKE A MAN AND Phuck LIKE A WOMAN....CALIENTE!
9) never let her tell you to buy her something, tell her no or otherwise its a sign of weakness; she will also respect you more...
10) dont love them....refer to rule #5
11) if they get out of line put their ass in check..cuss at them, walk away...never walk back to them! spanish women are crazy as Phuck and its best to let there mind wonder it drives them crazy-i think it turns them on in a strange way- and stick to your guns...unless your life depends on it; then, its a whole new ballgame...lol
12) Be heartless...meaning stand firm and dont second guess yourself even if you are phucked up.
13) They will try to take advantage of you if you let them...dont be no softy, wifing up DOESN'T make you a softy but a walking ATM does.
14) EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...They are hoes/women and they will trip on ya. Refer to 11!
15) for heaven's sake stop buying them anything they want...be a man and not a bitch for a bitch!
16) do things on your own accord...buy them something if you want to because you said so not the other way around!
17) Great hook-ups for future times...they know costa rica pretty much in and out. got a question about anything just ask.
18) You mingle with the locals...nobody is gonna Phuck with you for two reasons: 1) you have a lady-who I think are tougher then the men there-with you from CR or one that knows the system and 2) your an american.
19) Keep your whits about you no matter what the situation(wifing up or not)...If your phucked up; well then, unfuck yourself!!! Can't tell ya how many times I've been in this situation and managed to survive but left short on cash. ANYBODY CAN BE PAID OFF DOWNTHERE!
20)Last but not least they are still women...Phuck them hard; I PROMISE YOU THE HARDER YOU Phuck EM THE MORE THEY WILL LOVE YOU AND WANT YOU BACK THE NEXT VISIT...the best part is its free or extremely discounted.
21) do the opposite of what she wants you to do... I view women as mysterious creatures and the more of a mystery you are to them the more she will want you... I love it when I tell her no and we are laying in the bed, and she says, "baby I want you to C*m in my pu*sy right now." With that sweet hispanic dialect. Thats the only time 21 is broken. I can't turn back after that.
22) stay true to yourself...if you think it then do it!
23) Wifing up is another tool to use on OTHER putas down there... Just dont burn your bridge with the one that taught you the game down there...let her burn it, if she chooses too.
24) All good things will come to an end...this one speaks for itself.
25) treat her the same as the first night you met her, unless you was a bitch. Dont be no bitch for a bitch...Matter of fact #26
26) DON'T BE NO BITCH FOR A BITCH!...if she tells ya to turn the A/C off cuz she's cold tell her to get her ass up and do it herself. She has both hands and both feet! Actually happend to me...
27) Stop being their little sweetheart its the other way around!!!

I wanna marry one of them hoes down there, but its just to many of them I dont know which one to marry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm 

Cynics 0, Wifer-Uppers 5

:)

mh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:31 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thats a lot of rules ............can't I just blow a load in her mouth and be happy?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:40 pm 

Did no one but me find this link funny? Am I that skewed in my thinking?

http://www.eatskeet.com/2010/11/i-dont- ... that-read/

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:45 pm 
Tropicalsportsman wrote:
Thats a lot of rules ............can't I just blow a load in her mouth and be happy?

Maybe alot of directions for some depending on the size of their brain...and yea I prefer to just blow a load too, but the question was about wifing up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:48 am 

Lennydo wrote:
Did no one but me find this link funny? Am I that skewed in my thinking?

http://www.eatskeet.com/2010/11/i-dont- ... that-read/

Not at all... I just got around to watching it - it is hilarious - and I like dat asssss and tiiitttties too!!!! great link!

Peace,

DR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:27 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Re: #13; they will try to take advantage of you , and I will add, they think we are all stupid and/or too drunk to think. Example, next to last trip I take a girl up to my SL room. She's a friend of a girl I started the night with, but ended up just tossing her to the curb because she took me for about 10 drinks and still would not go upstairs. Ended up having Bill throw her out of the SL. Anyway, took her friend up and said,"I will give the 60 I was going to give her. " She says" I can't do it for less than 80". At that point I was so pissed off about how the night was going I threw her out of my room without another word.

Later, she comes up to me at the bar. "Why you mad at me?" she says. I try to explain. She says, "But, I was just repeating what you told me. You said 80 so I said 80." As if I am too stupid or phucked up to remember what I offered her an hour ago. I had to laugh. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:52 pm 
Thebatmandude wrote:
Re: #13; they will try to take advantage of you , and I will add, they think we are all stupid and/or too drunk to think. Example, next to last trip I take a girl up to my SL room. She's a friend of a girl I started the night with, but ended up just tossing her to the curb because she took me for about 10 drinks and still would not go upstairs. Ended up having Bill throw her out of the SL. Anyway, took her friend up and said,"I will give the 60 I was going to give her. " She says" I can't do it for less than 80". At that point I was so pissed off about how the night was going I threw her out of my room without another word.

Later, she comes up to me at the bar. "Why you mad at me?" she says. I try to explain. She says, "But, I was just repeating what you told me. You said 80 so I said 80." As if I am too stupid or phucked up to remember what I offered her an hour ago. I had to laugh. :roll:

Yeap its a dirty game down there! I figure leave them hanging before they leave you hanging or play them b4 they play you! I really dont see how somebody can marry a hoe. You wouldnt do it in the states so why the phuck u gonna do it in a foregin country. I see them as real estate. DONT INVEST IN IT! YOU WILL GO BUST! To the few that did it I bet they are hating life regaurdless of how much of a pretty picture they are painting. ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:26 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

It must be the fantasy, if you marry a hooker. You think wow this is great! I"m gonna get this all the time! I doubt it works out like that. But I admit. This last trip I was with some chicas in the SL that I dream about being with all the time. Maybe not marry, but find a way to get with them around the clock!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next