www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:52 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

DiegoC wrote:
a “Cujo” look alike hurls its 150 pounds into the gate with the force of an out of control 10 wheeler; fanged teeth exposed, dripping in saliva;
Yeah a Cujo look-alike would be scary, was it wearing sunglasses :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:07 pm 

Personal favorite of mine is "Me Cago en la leche de tu puta Madre!" Basically; I sheet in the milk of your whore mother; I remember my Spanish Teacher at the Command Language Institute handed out a list of Spanish Slang / cuse words and that was on the list. Now, I have never said that to anyone, but you have to admit it is extremely colorful imagery. :wink: :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:46 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I use the approach, no tango plata, with the agressive sweethearts at the Del Rey and occassionally say if I have sex with you, you will have several leaches, and I will only have one. You will thus enjoy it more than I will so you should pay me. I do it in a joking manner. I started this approach with one at the lobby bar the other night and she went nuts, thinking I was insultingly telling her she would have to pay me to Phuck her. She was right but handled the putdown very unprofessionally. If you want to piss one off tell her, No pienso que tu tiene sufficient dinero a pagame por sexo con usted.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:01 pm 

I don't really mind crawling down in the gutter with them when they are overly agressive, rude or insulting. Phuck em if they can't take a joke...And ugly/ agressive.... jajaja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:40 am 

You might want to be careful about saying something to a chica to "really" piss her off. Below is an article in today's AM Costa Rica. Looks like this bill about violence against women (including verbal abuse) is still kicking around:

Bill penalizing violence against women gets green light
By the A.M. Costa Rica staff

The Sala IV constitutional court has given the go-ahead to a revised proposal that would penalize violence against women. The judicial review was sought by the Asamblea Legislativa. This is the law that was found to be unconstitutional in several aspects. It had been promoted heavily by the women's lobby in the wake of murders of companions by men. The basic objection to the proposal is that it treats women different than men. It also provides stiffer penalties for actions against a woman if the woman happens to be a spouse or companion. The measure also penalizes those who might insult their wife or companion in public or cause what is being called psychological violence.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm 

Just another way for females down here to abuse the legal system. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:13 pm 

No need to insult her or scream and yell. Calmly say, "no tengo mas dinero". That ought to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:16 am 

I just look em straight in the eye and sincerely ask them if they are one of BB57's chica's? :lol: :roll: works everytime !!! :P