www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 am 
Lennydo wrote:
Personal motivations learned in early childhood by TV shows and movies has been of interest to me for a while. It explains many of the motivations and conflicts Boomers have with the X-Generation and the Millennial Generation and differing motivations and conflicts our GI Generation parents had with us.

Now this may be way out in left field, but it occurred to me that we baby boomer guys may be heavily influenced by our Cowboy heroes in the TV shows and movies when we play Captain Save-A-Ho. :?: :?

Are we really expecting to "get the girl" like our Cowboy heroes did by rescuing the damsel in distress? Is it this simple and such a fallacy riddled fantasy? It also seems to play into the young Latino female's fantasy to find a gringo to rescue her and take her to a better life in the United States. Both play out their own fantasy until reality pays them a visit. :roll:

Many studies have confirmed that men and boys in the US have been motivated to excel in sports, study hard, work hard and make lots of $$ to get the girl. Women our age in the US were told as young girls by their mothers, sisters, aunts, TV shows and movies to search for the knight in shining armor to rescue them and take them back to his castle – of course, to live happily ever after being treated as a princess. These messages are learned early in life and become very powerful behavior motivators, even in adults – until reality pays them a visit. The reality of this for US women is when she finds a guy in shining armor, he never has quite the shine on his armor as she imagined in her childhood – thus, she becomes dissatisfied, disappointed and doesn’t really know why. Sound like anyone you know? :roll:

Pretty good Lennydo.

I have been thinking about this subject, too.

The common wisdom of the CRT posters is that the young beautiful chica could not truly be attracted to the old, fat gringo. They are just looking for the walking ATM. The gringos are drunk, hapless marks ripe for plucking. The fact is, though, that women of any culture are always attracted to power above all else. As we know, money equals power. This is even more true in the Latin culture where the Patron holds all the land, money and power. Power trumps youth, looks, charisma, big hard dongs or anything else that a young latino might offer.

We men normally judge women on youth, sexaulity and fertility. Women do not look at men through the same prism. Thus, the old fat gringo truly does have sex appeal to the latinas. The young dashing charismatic latino doesn't have a chance against the old, fat and RICH gringo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:29 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Pretty good Lennydo.

The common wisdom of the CRT posters is that the young beautiful chica could not truly be attracted to the old, fat gringo. They are just looking for the walking ATM. The gringos are drunk, hapless marks ripe for plucking. The fact is, though, that women of any culture are always attracted to power above all else. As we know, money equals power. This is even more true in the Latin culture where the Patron holds all the land, money and power. Power trumps youth, looks, charisma, big hard dongs or anything else that a young latino might offer.

We men normally judge women on youth, sexaulity and fertility. Women do not look at men through the same prism. Thus, the old fat gringo truly does have sex appeal to the latinas. The young dashing charismatic latino doesn't have a chance against the old, fat and RICH gringo.[/quote]

Esteban - I agree with you that women are attracted to power. One word of caution is don't confuse the typical puta with a normal woman? She has an experience base that has taught her that old fat rich gringos are "marks" to be taken advantage of and no amount of lying or scheming is immoral/wrong in working a mark. I am not judging the putas for this attitude, again when new to the game, they probably fell for alot of gringo shit and got hurt - additionally most men can't actually handle a romantic relationship with a girl who was/is a prostitute.

Only point here is if you find a younger latina who is not or has not been a prostitute - your chances of success in finding someone who is truly attracted or wants a sincere relationship goes way up. Chances with a working girl - IMHO slim.

Peace,

Don Rico

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:02 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

She is gonna be getting hers from someone else for sure if she is with an old guy. That is gonna happen. Say all ya want, but it will. Not saying it is a deal breaker. I don't think I would mind when I get a bit older.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:23 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
She is gonna be getting hers from someone else for sure if she is with an old guy. That is gonna happen. Say all ya want, but it will. Not saying it is a deal breaker. I don't think I would mind when I get a bit older.

I agree and I wouldn't mind either as long I there was no jealousy the other way as well. The problem with working girls is they are so insecure, they don't want another chica near their ATM - looks and sounds like love/jealousy but it is just possessiveness. Finding one who could be honest is the challenge.

DR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 pm 

Are we white guys in denial or are these black dudes just able to explain it more clearly. Does this explain the attraction of wifing up in Costa Rica. :roll: :lol:

http://www.eatskeet.com/2010/11/i-dont- ... -that-read

At-tere's funny. I don't care who you are. :lol:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:05 pm 

Don Rico wrote:
Pretty good Lennydo.

We men normally judge women on youth, sexaulity and fertility. Women do not look at men through the same prism. Thus, the old fat gringo truly does have sex appeal to the latinas. The young dashing charismatic latino doesn't have a chance against the old, fat and RICH gringo.

Esteban - I agree with you that women are attracted to power. One word of caution is don't confuse the typical puta with a normal woman? She has an experience base that has taught her that old fat rich gringos are "marks" to be taken advantage of and no amount of lying or scheming is immoral/wrong in working a mark. I am not judging the putas for this attitude, again when new to the game, they probably fell for alot of gringo shit and got hurt - additionally most men can't actually handle a romantic relationship with a girl who was/is a prostitute.

Only point here is if you find a younger latina who is not or has not been a prostitute - your chances of success in finding someone who is truly attracted or wants a sincere relationship goes way up. Chances with a working girl - IMHO slim.

Peace,

Don Rico[/quote]

Couldn't put it any better; you better be working them while they are working you. The old fat gringo (I being one :D ) should have no delusions that all she wants is the phucking money, forget all the oye papi! crap and just hit it and quit it; you want love, buy a dog. :lol: Even the regular chicks you can meet in LAT are looking for a meal ticket, but then ultimately, they all are. Its just that in the U.S. divorce has become a way to get rid of the dude, while keeping the cash. During the best generation, mom and dad where usually together for life, now they call the 1st marriage a "Starter Marriage" and a quick way for the chick to get some cash while she tries to land another sucker.

Chances with a working girl for a happy, long term relationship are slim to none, especially if there is a huge age difference, you don't speak each other's language and you have unreal expectations, like she will quit work while you put her on a debit card allowance while you sit back at your office in Newark. I think guys that do this are just delusional about life in general and love in particular (if there is such a thing) Still, that is what multiple marriages are all about; he who does not learn from his mistakes is doomed to repeat them. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:21 pm 

Ok, everytime I see this thread, I just have to ask. Have any of you outloud ever muttered the phrase "wifing up"? Not sure if I could keep a straight face if I heard it... :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:06 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Ok, everytime I see this thread, I just have to ask. Have any of you outloud ever muttered the phrase "wifing up"? Not sure if I could keep a straight face if I heard it... :D

Okay - Thirdworld - try hard - I am a serial wifer upper :D :D :D It is the kind of experience that floats my boat. What does it mean - that answer I am sure varies from one guy to another. For me it usually means I am with one girl for the trip (or most of a trip). Some guys wife up for a day or two and then go on a rampage at the SL (you know who you are :twisted: :twisted: ).

Peace, love, and wife up if it floats your boat,

Don Rico

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 pm 
Don Rico wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

Okay - Thirdworld - try hard - I am a serial wifer upper :D :D :D It is the kind of experience that floats my boat. What does it mean - that answer I am sure varies from one guy to another. For me it usually means I am with one girl for the trip (or most of a trip). Some guys wife up for a day or two and then go on a rampage at the SL (you know who you are :twisted: :twisted: ).

Peace, love, and wife up if it floats your boat,

Don Rico

Since I am married, I kick the girl out after its all over. I love sleeping by myself

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm 

Don Rico wrote:
Some guys wife up for a day or two and then go on a rampage at the SL (you know who you are :twisted: :twisted: ).

Whatcha talkin' 'bout. Willis??!? :lol: :lol:

mh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:14 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
Don Rico wrote:
Some guys wife up for a day or two and then go on a rampage at the SL (you know who you are :twisted: :twisted: ).

mh

and the guilty speak!! :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm 

Don Rico wrote:
Miamiheller wrote:
Don Rico wrote:

mh

and the guilty speak!! :roll:

I like wifing up so much I do it with 4 or 5 chicas on every trip. :)

mh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm 

MH your days must have 30 hours in them :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 pm 

Nhhank wrote:
MH your days must have 30 hours in them :mrgreen:

It is a site to behold master MH at his work!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 pm 

Some guys have all the luck :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next