www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:02 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Stillwandering3 wrote:
She had a a guy from England that bought her the SUV she drives and was a source of cash for her...When I met her, she was being cut off the money from him..

Hmmm...with that right there I'm about 99.99% sure I know who you're talking about.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
Stillwandering3 wrote:
She had a a guy from England that bought her the SUV she drives and was a source of cash for her...When I met her, she was being cut off the money from him..

I actually saw this Tica dismounting a pretty swank SUV as the driver in the company of 3 other Ticas the last time I was in town. I thought at the time that some Gringo has her on the payroll in an executive capacity(as normally a car or SUV is part of the comp package :) ); I am a bit surprised to learn its an Englishman as I thought they were frugal with their dinero!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 pm 

TimBones wrote:
Quote:
Stillwandering3 wrote:

I actually saw this Tica dismounting a pretty swank SUV as the driver in the company of 3 other Ticas the last time I was in town. I thought at the time that some Gringo has her on the payroll in an executive capacity(as normally a car or SUV is part of the comp package :) ); I am a bit surprised to learn its an Englishman as I thought they were frugal with their dinero!! :)

Stupidity knows NO boundries nor is it restricted to certain nationalities!! :evil: :roll: Living here, I am totally amazed at the frequency and enormity of this type of stupidity!! $2000 a month for a NICA to live on and not work (Yes she moved back to Nicaragua and is not working from what I hear) Hell why should she? That is almost as much as the president of the country makes (legally); know of 2 house purchases in the last year (for the chica and her family to live in); know of 3 cars bought for chicas in the last 2 years; Know of one chica who has 3, yes 3, guys 'supporting her so she will not 'work' when they are not here!!! $500 to $1000 each every month!! Yep, she STILL works, (poor lil chica can not live on less than $3000 a month in a country where the average income is less than $400), and, NO, the dumb asses do not know about each other, or that she is working!!!! And the list could go on, and on, and on!!!

And I use to think (still do) that guys giving HLH chicas 100% tips was stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell not long ago I saw an HLH chica walk up to a guy in the bar area and ask him to give her a $100! HE DID :!: :roll: :shock: . And as she imidiately turned and walked away from him, she looks at me and, pointing back at him, says "pendejo"!!!!

RFM actually stands for "RIM FOREIGN MEN" And too many men make it all too easy for the chicas to 'RIM' their assholes out!!!!! :roll: :? :o :shock: :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

As somebody said here some time ago, the best thing you could do to this "ladies" is treating them like recreational fishing, once you catch them and have your fun, send them back to the pond.

Just don't fool yourself, nobody is going to fall in love with you. Your time is up, now you're old, fat and ugly like hell, don't add stupid to the resume!
:twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:23 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

PacoLoco wrote:
"No tengo dinero" usually pisses them off! :D

This works every time, and if said nicely they sometimes even feel sorry for you, for about 30 seconds! Got me out of several close encounters I didn't want many times - but with courtesy!

Polvo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:58 am 

Polvo wrote:
PacoLoco wrote:
"No tengo dinero" usually pisses them off! :D

This works every time, and if said nicely they sometimes even feel sorry for you, for about 30 seconds! Got me out of several close encounters I didn't want many times - but with courtesy!

Polvo

Problem is this has been used as an excuse so many times, and when added to the fact that ALL chicas believe that if you are a gringo you are 'rich', almost no chica will believe you when you tell them "no tengo dinero"! Also, saying "no tengo dinero" is the way gringos say it while most latinos will say "no tengo plata" thus you are just reinforcing the fact that you are a (rich) gringo!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm 

The best way to handle it is to ignore her. It will bother her the most but also not further enflame her to seek revenge. The last thing you want is a vengeful chica trailing you in CR.

As to Bang;s input, I agree wiht the plata comment. Obviously they know we are gringos, but they also know that the guys who live here know the deal. I say no es Tourista and that seems to work. I may need spelling help there. Never ever tell them you are here for the first time or try to impress them with how rich you are. I have seen a number of middle income guys from the states lavish on the girls at a level they can not sustain and then be confused when the girls think there is an unlimited supply of funds. It is best to be realistic from the get go.

BKTUNA/BOyd
I am never going home

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm 

Good advice given here for sure..

But....(hey its been a while)

This is another case where knowing spanish and being able to converse and relay things in a subtle way goes a looong way.
If you carry yourself with self respect chicas won't try you as much or treat you like a monger. But not being able to converse, reduces you down to saying something like no tengo plata, which of course they know is BS..

Also, realize when a chica is being aggressive or gets mad that you don't want to session, its just frustration on their part. And that's their problem..... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:04 pm 

All you have to say is: "Me llamo Spanky" :P :P :P and you'll piss her off completely.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Stillwandering3,

Sorry that I don't have anything to say in Spanish to really piss off a chica. Never had the need to know such a phrase.

I just wanted to say that I agree with a couple of other posters that if you like going to the HDR then why not go? If she causes a scene then security will toss her WAY before they toss you.

BTW- If you really had some balls. You could wait for her to come out to her Black SUV then with a bat (and while she's inside the SUV) bust out all her windows. Then bust out her drivers side window last and as she's there shitting bricks you say to her in ANY language "The next time it's going to be your head"! Take a last swing at the door to leave a good size dent then just walk away (not in front of the SUV of course).

DISCLAIMER: Now I know you (and no one else of course) would really do this (and she knows it) but if she even tried the shit she's done to you with a local Costa Rican she would probably get just that treatment. And she knows this too. So she would NEVER give a local the kinda shit she's giving you. Too bad she knows that foreigners fear their own consequences. At least most do (with the exception of that Dutch maniac Van der Sleeze).

Cheers,

Cubanut

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:15 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I ignore her and still get a call about once a month getting a new cussing and I just laugh and she gets madder and cusses harder and I laugh harder.. it is her that is paying for the phone call...
Sometimes you have to learn the hard way... this was a lesson learned..I know she bought another new SUV so she must have found new ATM's like the last guy from England..

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:00 am 

I think zorra is the word that best fits. They are used to be called puta/prostituta/mujerzuela but zorra i noticed that really piss them off.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 pm 

Porque usted es siempre zorra mae......tranquila plata carina!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm 

Have ever passed a building in Costa Rica and there is a sign reading Perro Brava, hanging over the entry gate? And just as you are reading the sign a “Cujo” look alike hurls its 150 pounds into the gate with the force of an out of control 10 wheeler; fanged teeth exposed, dripping in saliva; and a barking-growl which imitates a fog horn blasting right into your ear. That is a perro brava.

Down here Ticas are often referred to as Tica Brava.

As old as it is, there are not many words more true than, “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” (William Congreve, The Mourning Bride, 1697 AD)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:53 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Would this language in Spanish work? "Not only were all your sisters better but your Mom was terrific--despite being stretched out of shape delivering your ass and your ego."? Just wondering...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next