www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:58 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It's phony. How many times in on post is a guy going to write, "I'm 25".

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:07 am 

If Rolltide's still reading here, I bet those two messages made him smile a little!
I made a couple of mistakes in the past but thanks to real mongers here and other forums, I matured as a monger and today I see putas for what they are, providers.
It's never a good idea to kick the fallen tree because one day, you could be the one down. Constructive criticism (I call it "cyber-ass-kicking" when online) is always welcome!

Chi_trekker wrote:
True - but there are plenty of guys lined-up right behind him. Even guys that are (or who have) flamed on him.

Lennydo wrote:
It happens more often than anyone new to Costa Rica can imagine. Many who flamed the dude have since gone on to find themselves in similar (or worse) situations with chica(s) down here. Every guy thinks their chica is different, even after they have been screwed over. :? :roll:

Guys who seem as if they are hard as nails have been melted by the affections and stories of the chicas in Costa Rica. Some have married the chicas (and/or had Ch*ldren) only to see her turn on them much worse than any gringa has ever done. I've seen these same guys wallow in the drama she brings to their life and while they know it's destructive, they are unable to break free. I've seen this with guys living in Costa Rica who can easily find a replacement chica, or 2 or 3. Also, guys who have previously abandoned their Ch*ldren in the US to an ex-wife, suddenly have a Ch*ld with a chica in Costa Rica and get wrapped up in a whirlwind of daily drama of accusations, lying, cheating, stealing, family bullshit and physical assault. :?

Having personally been there, done that, bought the "P" shirt, I feel that we should all be rather humble knowing that at any time we can become enthralled in the same mess. Since I've seen me do it before, I know that I might do it again...but my chica was different.....right. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Gypsy wrote:
If Rolltide's still reading here, I bet those two messages made him smile a little!
I made a couple of mistakes in the past but thanks to real mongers here and other forums, I matured as a monger and today I see putas for what they are, providers.
It's never a good idea to kick the fallen tree because one day, you could be the one down. Constructive criticism (I call it "cyber-ass-kicking" when online) is always welcome!

Chi_trekker wrote:
True - but there are plenty of guys lined-up right behind him. Even guys that are (or who have) flamed on him.

Lennydo wrote:
It happens more often than anyone new to Costa Rica can imagine. Many who flamed the dude have since gone on to find themselves in similar (or worse) situations with chica(s) down here. Every guy thinks their chica is different, even after they have been screwed over. :? :roll:

Guys who seem as if they are hard as nails have been melted by the affections and stories of the chicas in Costa Rica. Some have married the chicas (and/or had Ch*ldren) only to see her turn on them much worse than any gringa has ever done. I've seen these same guys wallow in the drama she brings to their life and while they know it's destructive, they are unable to break free. I've seen this with guys living in Costa Rica who can easily find a replacement chica, or 2 or 3. Also, guys who have previously abandoned their Ch*ldren in the US to an ex-wife, suddenly have a Ch*ld with a chica in Costa Rica and get wrapped up in a whirlwind of daily drama of accusations, lying, cheating, stealing, family bullshit and physical assault. :?

Having personally been there, done that, bought the "P" shirt, I feel that we should all be rather humble knowing that at any time we can become enthralled in the same mess. Since I've seen me do it before, I know that I might do it again...but my chica was different.....right. :roll:

Yes, if you believe in "free lunch", Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, "I am from the government and I am here to help" or a million other fantasies, you may find yourself in the same situation, however, if you learn from your mistakes, there is no reason to get taken by a "Love Provider". Just do the deed, pay the price and say "NEXT!!" :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm 

It's called common sense Timbones. And it is not as common as one would hope. I love justifications with labels like "newbie" and such. I should be the biggest, naive sucker on here. I came from a small town in South Alabama with a population of 5000. Somehow, whether I would like to fantasize or not, cannot trick my mind into believing in fairy tales. C'est la vie.. :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:14 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
It's called common sense Timbones. And it is not as common as one would hope. I love justifications with labels like "newbie" and such. I should be the biggest, naive sucker on here. I came from a small town in South Alabama with a population of 5000. Somehow, whether I would like to fantasize or not, cannot trick my mind into believing in fairy tales. C'est la vie.. :D

Hey, maybe someday that chica will get you or me, but I kind of doubt it. If you are cynical enough to not beleive in the fantasy, you should not get burned. But you never know, old age does funny things. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm 

The irony of the "Rolltide Saga" was in his last post about her, after all the BS, the drama, her lies, et al, she came to his room, and wanted money to have sex with him - talk about the saga coming around to a complete circle - right back to where they started. He was the ultimate John - that's all he ever was to her.

If you ever doubt:

Costa Rica is not for everyone
Common sense is not common
And if getting pu**y for probably the 1st time in years (if ever before) causes strange behavior

Read his story -

Personally, I think he has to be the biggest tool to ever post - just when you thought it could not get any worse - it did. So much of it exposed him for the idiot he was (is??), you have to believe it because I'll give him this, he did not sugar coat anything!

Still, I don't wish him ill - he just paid a big price for being stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:48 am 

You hit it on the head Scuba1. pu*sy is like a drug to guys that haven't had it or had decent in years or ever!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 am 

Thirdworld wrote:
You hit it on the head Scuba1. pu*sy is like a drug to guys that haven't had it or had decent in years or ever!

TW, your "haven't had it" line got me thinking about the guys who travel to get some and then after they come home post in the forums "how do you people handle the withdrawal?" It's beyond my comprehension how somebody can have withdrawal with so many women around. Almost any woman at hand is better than a hooker out of reach. But then again, women seem to be intimidating for some even when they are just women!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:

The thing that continuously amazes me - there are tons of HOT women in CR who are easy. Much easier than the same in the states. Yet, because it is not guaranteed and there is some element of risk, guys always wimp out, and stick with the chicas that work on a meter.

Non putas in CR aren't free by any means. However, if you are looking for something real, its so damn easy......

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 pm 

LOL

At age 50+, with no Spanish, and only 5-7 days in CR, who would even try to pick up a non-pro?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:22 pm 

Orange wrote:
LOL

At age 50+, with no Spanish, and only 5-7 days in CR, who would even try to pick up a non-pro?

Agree w/ you 100%, yet the question gets asked frequently - likely by those who have little business asking.....

(PS to those asking....

The "regular" women in Costa Rica are not waiting for your non spanish speaking, old, smelly, pot belly, shorts & loud hawaiian shirt wearing, smelly leather sandal w/ yellow disgusting toenails self to arrive - a positive self image is a good thing, but its a fine line between positive image and delusional - if women run from you in the USA, what makes you think you are going to be viewed better 1500 miles south :?: :roll: :lol: :roll: )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:52 pm 

Chi_trekker wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

The thing that continuously amazes me - there are tons of HOT women in CR who are easy. Much easier than the same in the states. Yet, because it is not guaranteed and there is some element of risk, guys always wimp out, and stick with the chicas that work on a meter.

Non putas in CR aren't free by any means. However, if you are looking for something real, its so damn easy......

Yes, there is, but that takes work and at the risk of bringing up that "OLD CHESTNUT" when I first went to CR, most of the group I was in never hung out with hookers as we were all in our late 20 or ealry 30s and spoke the language to some degree. The gals we ended up with were no angels, but they definitely looked down there nose at anyone hanging out with putas. Still, hookers are a harmless diversion if you are careful not to fall in love with a mercenary. For me, RT was a huge entertainment value. It was like a miniseries on HBO as the drama unfolded. I wish him no harm and if that is the worst that he gets worked over by a woman, he will still be ahead. :D