www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 pm 
This is a quotation from the website of the American Consulate in Mexico:

Marriage in Mexico

As in the United States, each state in Mexico determines its marriage and divorce procedures. You should contact the office of the Registro Civil in the jurisdiction where you plan to get married for complete information about the requirements.

A marriage that is properly executed in Mexico is valid in the United States provided the marriage would be legal in the United States. To obtain a divorce in Mexico, you must be a resident of Mexico. Usually this process takes everal months and you must reside here for at least 6 months before applying for the divorce. You may wish to retain an attorney in Mexico with experience in divorce proceedings.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Spanksfornothing wrote:
One of my attorneys told me that if you marry a girl in their country it's not legal in the USA. So if you go nuts and marry some girl in Ukraine or CR you are pretty much off the hook.

I do not know where your attorney got his education but I would suggest that he missed a few classes and should maybe go back to school. I HAVE BEEN THERE (read my earlier post in this thread) and I can tell you for sure marriages in another country are legally binding in the USA.

It is true that if the marriage is never recorded in your state of residence, and IF she were to NEVER raise a legal issue, you could probably marry again in the states without divorcing her BUT!!!! that is a BIG if. And if she were to ever take you to court, and you had remarried, then you will also have the problem of being charged with bigamy!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:39 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

My brother married a Thai and brought her to the States with the same problems. Although she's 20 times better off than she ever was in Thailand she is unhappy and ungrateful, always wanting more.

I would never consider bringing a Chica to the USA and never consider marrying a Tica and living in CR, given that it's way too easy to be kicked out of your own home by a judge.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

i brought home a 18 phillapina and been with her for 5 years now no problems. Got a education and a job and paid for my trip to CR. Now that is a woman. She may not Know why I am going but, who cares. Always go for the shy quite ones they are the best. :P

I am a pu*sy pirate, call me Jack Sparrow, take off my pants and see my flesh arrow.
"Boats and Hoes"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:57 pm 

Spanksfornothing wrote:
One of my attorneys told me that if you marry a girl in their country it's not legal in the USA. So if you go nuts and marry some girl in Ukraine or CR you are pretty much off the hook.

I hope your other attorneys are better than this guy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Orange wrote:
Spanksfornothing wrote:

I hope your other attorneys are better than this guy.

Me too :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:31 am 

Hello Gringo,
First, let me say something: CONGRATULATIONS. You found the courage to do something that may be other CRT Members are considering and are afraid to do it. You may have doubts about if such a marriage may last or if that could be a positive thing on a long term. From my point of view, chances are the same if you find a new woman in your state, or your actual wife. You will not know until you try. Let me explain my position: How many Theoretical Happy Marriages do know of pure USA men and women? Do you think that 100% of the USA woman marriage for love? or perhaps a few are looking for the checking account of the future husband? My friend, I think chances are 50/50. The same with your actual wife, chances are 50/50. After living 51 years and having several wife, I am sure that most of the woman will be tired of us within two years. It does not matter if they are Americans or Colombians or Ticas. So, why to be worried about something that may or may not happen within a couple of years? Don't you think that it is better to enjoy your moment? You are suppose to be on a honey moon mode. I strongly recommend you to forget about the long future and enjoy the present of your actual pretty Colombian (I am assuming that she is pretty). Life is too short, and the present is the only thing we can enjoy. This is your opportunity to have the company of a pretty girl. It does not matter if last one month, or one year, or the rest of your life, "bone appetite"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Can't marry her because I have a wife in the states, but have a relationship that has worked for almost four years. I'm 60 she is 25. Here is the secret. I don't need her to feel good about myself. She is not a trophy. I don't have any desire to own her. I don't want that responsibility. If I own it I have to try to keep it happy. I can't make anyone else be happy. If I own it, I have to worry about someone else trying to take it away from me. What is she doing when I am not watching her? Worry is something I don't want or need. I have done all of this I wish to do in life. I took her out of Zona Blue almost 4 years ago. She stays at home, takes care of the K*ds, and is going to school. I pay the bills. I do this not to control her but as a gift to her and the K*ds. I do not care if she has relationships on the side as long as she takes care of my needs. The appreciation she shows and the love the K*ds give in return are enough reward for my efforts. My life has meaning at a time when I could be on cruise control headed for a lonely end. I take responsibility for my own happiness. If I want to do something, I do it. This means, if I want to see someone else, I do it. I am not afraid to loose my novia. I can replace her. She would have a hard time replacing me. Most men do not have this attitude. If you find yourself in a relationship with one of these girls, understand that her attraction to you to begin with is the money. You didn't suddenly become 28, fit and handsome. She is the same as the middle aged gringa. She is looking for security for herself, her family and her Ch*ldren. She will put up with alot to get security. Remember she was selling herself to men she could never have been physically or psychologically attacted to. Women will do alot of things men will not to take care of their families. Picture you trying to have sex with a fat, 60 year old, cigar smoking, half drunk, Gringa when you were 22. How much money would it take for her to get you hard. Understanding this, be careful of what you get yourself into. Before you let it progress to the point in the relationship where you get and need more than just sex from her, try to get to know if this is really a quality person or a fantasy generated in your mind. Little keys should give you a hint. How important is her family to her? You could be part of that family? How readily does she spend your money? If she is high maintance before you get really involved it will get worse. Does she have any skills besides being a great lay that you see as necessary to a relationship? Can she cook, will she clean, will she do some other type of work, is she a good mother? What are her dreams? Are they realistic and achievable? Another thought. Her family is more important to her than you are. They were there before you. She trusts them more than she does you. You have to earn the trust. If she has to choose between you and them, she will pick them. She will do whatever she thinks she has to do to do to help them. If that means lying to you or stealing from you, she will do it. That means, you should know what is the quality of the family she comes from. Are they good people, just poor, or are they manipulative trash? There will be times when they call on her for help and you will be in the middle. Until you earn it, her loyalty will be with them. LuisMD is right about enjoying what you have with her today. Today is all we have. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Enjoy what she can give to you. Give what you can to her. If you do not get what you need in the relationship, it is time for next. It all starts with knowing and liking yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 pm 

Pops thanks for the great post, seems you have figured out a few things that most men will never grasp.
It's good to see something useful and informative posted for a change.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:37 pm 

great post pops, lot of wisdom and truth wrapped into that post

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm 
Ed (Pops),
For all crap one reads on this forum, your message is one of the clearest and has a lot of meaning. Without losing sight of what I have (which is pretty good), I sometimes envy you for the life you chose. I hope that I enjoy my sixties like you are doing it.

I have often wondered about guys like you who make the big move and end up with a young beautiful latina. What happens after 5-10 years? Does it become the new normal and therefore maybe less than exciting and rewarding. We always tend to want what we don't have and sometimes even the most exciting can become the "same old".

FYI...I will be in San Jose in June and I hope to touch base with you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Pops- superb post!! I like your thinking and philosophy. I might join you one day in a similiar situation. I want to take your tour in July. aqua

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:22 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Ditto...Pops

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:42 pm 

Pops,
Thank you for your comments. Now I know that I am not alone on my ideas related to these young ladies. For those likes me that like to spend longer time with a younger lady, we need to understand what is our real position. And is not necessarily is a real long term with all the commitments that that may imply. We need to be realistic and get what we can get as long as it last.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:44 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Outstanding post Pops. I can relate on all levels and you have broken it down in its simplest form.

dapanz1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next