www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:20 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

HolaB wrote:
Yo QBF, I have had a RFC :? Request for COOKIES talk about being being mad, they didn't want me just the damn cookies :oops:

Oh, what a tangled web we weave !!!! :shock: Serves you right, ya little cookie whore!!! :o :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:23 pm 

Was the R4C from Mucho Gusto? :shock:

Ron Zook told me his nickname in Gainesville was the "Cookie Monster."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:33 pm 

HolaB wrote:
Yo QBF, I have had a RFC :? Request for COOKIES talk about being being mad, they didn't want me just the damn cookies :oops:
And, for any chicas reading this topic, Hola B.'s e-mail is:

enano_malo@keeblerelves.com

So Hola, which cookies promoted the biggest orgasms, the Snickerdoodles or the Peanut Butter?

Where are the virgins?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:49 pm 

EL C-Snickerdoodles hands down :lol:

Mia- No, he is aware that I speak with Ciao on a regular basis, they have this ongoing Thing I am not at liberty to speak of :P

MG- I remember the first time you tasted those cookies, knowing your Culinary background, you mentioned that there was some ingredient you tasted that just couldn't put your finger on......Think glaze :shock: :lol: :x

getch your popcorn ready T O The Original #81

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:31 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

QBF, you are lucky to have the circumstances you describe, that is not the norm, and she may be "the one". As I said, I've been there and have sent the "help" based on the good vibes. After all is said and done, I wish I never had because once I did the need never ceased, not because she didn't love me, but because once she tasted the green, it was as addicting as any drug. She was always grateful, but there was always a new emergency every month, there were always promises to be careful and frugal, get a job, etc, but the promises seem to last only until you hang up the phone. Then the next conversation always gets to the need for money again. It is the genetic nature of the beast. Follow your conscience and your heart, but keep the cerebral cortex head working and if it heads south after the first payoff, run for cover. The female species is expert at subtly weaving the money web and you won't even realize you are trapped until it is too late. Good luck.

Goetz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:47 pm 

QBF, one thing I don't recall is if you met her as a working girl. If she is a P4P and she lives in quarters as nice as you describe, she probably has more money than you do and is much more sophisticated at the money game than the average working girl. If she is a civilian and is living that well on her own, once again she is pretty sharp financially and should not need your help under normal circumstances, in which case if you do help her this once it should not become a pattern. You didn't say if she has a job that pays better than most of the general populace of CR, but if she doesn't, once again I would be very suspicious of her ability to live as you describe based solely on her own legitimate income as a single female without a local BF, husband, or other gringo support. If you don't live with her full time, its pretty easy to change the towels and hide the razors, aftershave, and toothbrushes when necessary. Once again, Good Luck.

Goetz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:03 pm 

Kccostarica wrote:
My favorite technique is to say:

""I am the client, you should buy me a drink if you want my business."

This is THE perfect attitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:17 pm 

HolaB wrote:
MG- I remember the first time you tasted those cookies, knowing your Culinary background, you mentioned that there was some ingredient you tasted that just couldn't put your finger on......Think glaze :shock: :lol: :x

Ughghhhh. :shock: I think I just threw up in my mouth ! :shock: :o

That's ok HolaB. Fuhgeddaboudit! I don't get mad. But I will get even! :P :lol: Ya better sleep with your eyes open.... :roll: :shock:

Post subject: Re: 1ST RFM - HOLY CRAP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:53 pm 

QuickBlueFox wrote:
I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Never happened before. I understand why, and I know that she didn't want to, but it finally happened.

It came with a huge apology, and multiple promises to pay it back. When I said it would be a gift she said that in that case she didn't want it.

Well, if I can stay in her house on my next trip, which she wants me to do, then I will have gotten my money back instead of paying for a hotel...

So, how do we use Western Union? Is there a CRT volume discount? lol...

Keep in mind BlueFox, there will be a second RFM and she will not pay back the first. If you service the RFM, you will hold a special status on her sucker gringo list. Haven't you read man???

If you really like the chica, tell her you will give her money for her time when you return. She will respect you more for this and not consider you a sucker.

Post subject: Re: 1ST RFM - HOLY CRAP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:04 pm 
Chi_trekker wrote:
QuickBlueFox wrote:
I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

Never happened before. I understand why, and I know that she didn't want to, but it finally happened.

It came with a huge apology, and multiple promises to pay it back. When I said it would be a gift she said that in that case she didn't want it.

Well, if I can stay in her house on my next trip, which she wants me to do, then I will have gotten my money back instead of paying for a hotel...

So, how do we use Western Union? Is there a CRT volume discount? lol...

Keep in mind BlueFox, there will be a second RFM and she will not pay back the first. If you service the RFM, you will hold a special status on her sucker gringo list. Haven't you read man???

If you really like the chica, tell her you will give her money for her time when you return. She will respect you more for this and not consider you a sucker.

Thanks Chi, but I want to see you use that excuse on your chica first...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 pm 

Years ago in my active monger days.... This excuse came recommended and it worked perfectly well. She showed up on-time and ready for amor. I'm telling you - don't do it. It is a game and she will consider you a sucker. You will lose her respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:54 pm 

Chi_trekker wrote:
Years ago in my active monger days.... This excuse came recommended and it worked perfectly well. She showed up on-time and ready for amor. I'm telling you - don't do it. It is a game and she will consider you a sucker. You will lose her respect.

Chi.... I feel pretty sure he's already done it. Just think... the drama that's to follow more likely than not and the interesting read we might have should QBF posts the outcome. :wink: :D

Berk....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:05 pm 
:D Berkete2302 you do rfm now with your tico lovers :D :lol: :lol: after your operation :D now you are a gringa :lol: :lol: and a ann coulter look alike :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:19 pm 

Florida wrote:
:D Berkete2302 you do rfm now with your tico lovers :D :lol: :lol: after your operation :D now you are a gringa :lol: :lol: and a ann coulter look alike :lol: :lol:

Florida...I demand that you stop liquoring yourself up before you get on here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berk... I may have tits (AAAAAAAA cup), but my pene is still intact

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:19 pm 

Florida wrote:

Florida...I demand that you stop liquoring yourself up before you get on here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berk... I may have tits (AAAAAAAA cup), but my pene is still intact

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next