www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:22 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Here is the last conversation and my confrontation with RFM-internet novia from this post:

Me - so how did you do with the money situation
Her - oh ill be ok dont worry
Me - arent you going to ask me for money ?
her-what would I ask you for money ?
me - you say you have no moneyy to get home
she - I have no rights to you why would i ask ?? this is hurting me
me - If we where in a relationship I would be glad to help you
Her - I am insulted you would think I am like this ! do you think I talk to you for money ?
her - Why do you accuse me of this ?many woman do this but not me !!
me- ok your getting mad i am going to disconnect
Her- I talk to you because i think you are interesting
me -I did not accuse you of this do not put words in my boca
her- do not say this to me again please
me-ok im sorry honey
her - como esta papacito?

blah blah blah so she had her window to ask me for money i made it easy for her and she didnt ask ....either she is devious and cunning and is setting me up for a big hit or she just was not thinking about asking me for money.... I did not find her associated with any puta site or location anyway she is not a working girl as far as I know ....whatever it dosent matter now she disapeared like the last 16 latina's i spoke with on the internet .. ..Im sure ill have more posts ..take care JG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:00 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jeez what a bunch of non believers :evil: I mean the girl went to the trouble of scratching her finger for the dramatic effect and we can't give her the benifit of the doubt 8) :roll: Is it just me or does it seem like these girls get "robbed" at a disproportionate rate :? :? :?

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :P

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:00 pm 

Jeez what a bunch of non believers :evil: I mean the girl went to the trouble of scratching her finger for the dramatic effect and we can't give her the benifit of the doubt 8) :roll: Is it just me or does it seem like these girls get "robbed" at a disproportionate rate :? :? :?

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :P

Almost legally single again! Voy a Colombia otra vece!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:32 pm 

First. Many of the chicas on the internet dating sites have developed the art of scamming gringos to a science. Many are in fact putas como DR/kl putas, but many other actually have "regular" jobs. My ex is Colombiana, a profesional skin specilist, middle aged, beautiful and seemed to be the perfect fine. After we became invoved, she introduced me to many of her friends and told me all about how "they" scammed gringos. AND DUMB ASS ME, I WAS SO IN "LOVE" I COULDN'T SEE THAT SHE WAS DOING THE SAME THINGS TO ME!!!! :oops: :oops: Hate to admit it but she cost me $175000 in 2 1/2 years.

Secondly, the US government has for years been doing a great injustice to Colombia. By the way it is ColOmbia not Columbia. Have spent a lot of time in Bogota and other Colombian cities and never felt I was in danger; even when walking late at night in the Red light district of Bogota.

Thirdly, don't ever send money to a chica in another country--take it to her if you really think she needs help and see how much help she wants once you are there. It's like the putas in the REY getting gringos to seen them money when not in CR so they (the putas) won't have to work when the gringo is not there; :twisted: SURE THEY DON'T WORK!!! jejejeje

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:18 pm 

Mongers? your gonna love this - my conversation with the chica suspect this evening : some is copied and paste and some I translated from spanish to english on freetranslation.com

Evelyn:Im going to wish to kill myself i can no find work and my mother is very sick we have no food in the house

Me:your mother is sick?

Evelyn: I have no work all is bad i wish to die

Me: cany you goto another city and work

Evelyn: i have no way to get there

evelyn: what arent you talking ?does it bother you that a girl from internet talk about money ?

Me: no i understand that there is no work in medellin and no money

Eve said:Love ,I herself that for you the worse thing than can do a woman by internet for you is to ask money but of corazon I tell you if of some way your you can help me truly serious very special and important for my, because truly I need her if your could lend or to send for my something

ME said: Baby, I cannot send you the money, If we meet I can help you some ,but never we find. and a lot of many my friends send the money and they regret this, they always lose

Evelyn said: Ok I understand you love do not I have problem thanks

ME said: Ok

Evelyn said: Alone it says it because truly I
need it and because I do not want play with you everything that I to speak for you is true but I understand

ME said: I understand

ME: Baby i have school now i must go ok ...i will call soon good luck

Evelyn said: Thanks yourself desire the best you take care of Evelyn said: kisses

END

Im not suprised ,but she is stupid she could have had a trip to cartagena and alot of shopping and maybe some cash in the end and much hard sex but she blew it by being stupido .thank god i have the collective wisdom of many mongers to advise me through this BS her nbame is Evelyn from medellin she is 20 and on latincupid ill send pic through IM if anyone knows her . well thank god I have 699 more emails to sift through . happy mongering. JG :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:38 pm 

JerseyGringo wrote:
..... well thank god I have 699 more emails to sift through . happy mongering. JG :lol:

Hey Jersey.... and what do you hope to find in those 699 other emails? You probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than finding what you're looking for. :D

Berk.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:48 pm 

Hey JG.... is that latinamericancupid.com?

Berk.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:15 pm 

Si latinamericancupid.com what am I looking for ? 5ft to 5ft 8 under 135 lbs , small round ars ,nice tetas :lol: thinks im ronjeremy/bradpitt/donaldtrump tan skin ,smells like flowers .......make sounds like ew que rico and papacito !! you know the usual stuff :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 pm 
You have to hand it to her, turning lemons to lemonade like that. If only these women could put their creative talents to a more productive use.

Then again, the ones that are good at it are doing just fine thank you very much.