www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:35 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Jeesh. There's some high-rollers in this thread! :roll:

Oh well. On the other side of the coin....
Has anyone ever tried bartering food stamps or WIC checks for P4P in CR? :shock: :P Maybe I'm not as broke as I thought I was !!??!? :o

MG :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am 

MG- I have reason to belive my wingman, TheBeardedClam, may have attempted to use coupons from Big Lots in an attempt to lower the price for a session at NF. I think he was denied. :D
I am confident that if he gets his hands on some food stamps in the next 3 days he will try again over LD weekend. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:06 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Personally I wouldn't waste my time. You can find girls that are as hot as ANY Miss "Insert Country Here" without going to the trouble and expense of dating a Miss "Insert Country Here". Also, for some reason the modeling and beauty pageant world isn't as big of a fan of big titties and nice round asses as I am.

Since we are talking about novias, I would be looking for more than just a hot body. Personally, I like to date women that have accomplished something in their life, like college or graduate degrees, or even better, if they have their own (successful) business. You can only Phuck her so many times a day, every day. I want to be able to talk with her about things. Nothing is a greater intellectual turn on than a woman who is ambitious about something OTHER than landing a husband or someone to take care of her.

For me, dating someone who used to be Miss "Insert Country Here" would lose its novelty pretty quick. Between realizing that she is just another girl, and thinking about how much I am shelling out to keep her, it just wouldn't be worth it for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:22 pm 

Count Dante-
I'm not worthy--you have basically summed it all up.
However, even if she had her own business, was educated enuff to talk to---
it would still be nice if she had great tetas y culo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:49 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Diablo wrote:
Count Dante-
I'm not worthy--you have basically summed it all up.
However, even if she had her own business, was educated enuff to talk to---
it would still be nice if she had great tetas y culo

Thanks.
Although I thought great tetas y culo was just an unstated must have, like having a vagina and a pulse. The bare minimums :D . I don't care if the woman discovered the cure for cancer, if she doesn't have a nice set of boobies I've gotta say NEXT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:36 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I do see the points that you guys are putting fourth. For me its just a challenge to see if I can date a woman like that. Thats all I am looking for. I am 50 and like I said I make $400k. Its just a trophy not a real relationship although if she is good enough I may keep her. but for my regular novia I think I would more likely find her serving me a cup of coffee at a cafe rather than a miss "country" beauty queen.

So if you guys have any ideas to help me meet my goal than shoot the ideas. I am thinking I would have to make good connections and meet people that are in that circle. Although I don't know how to so far.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:24 am 
Predator wrote:
Orange wrote:
Predator wrote:
Honestly, be rich. Or have something else to offer her that a Tico her age can't.
How rich we talking?

You would have to be about half as rich as you would have to be to catch the equivalent in the USA. The dollar goes a little further down here. Does that help? 8)

After you are here awhile you will get used to the fact that there are 20 chicas on any given night at the Del Rey that look every bit as good as the ones in your photos.

You can bang a different one every night if you want. Hell, you can bang 3 of them every night if you want to. No big deal.

Trying to "OWN" one of these chicks can turn out to be a LOT more than you bargain for.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:53 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Kccostarica wrote:
Predator wrote:
Orange wrote:
Predator wrote:
Honestly, be rich. Or have something else to offer her that a Tico her age can't.
How rich we talking?

Trying to "OWN" one of these chicks can turn out to be a LOT more than you bargain for.
thanks for the input :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:37 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Kccostarica wrote:
Predator wrote:
Orange wrote:
Predator wrote:
How rich we talking?

After you are here awhile you will get used to the fact that there are 20 chicas on any given night at the Del Rey that look every bit as good as the ones in your photos.
The Del Rey... haha i hear its women are not that pretty anyway. But I will stop by to see. :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:48 pm 
Predator wrote:
Kccostarica wrote:
Predator wrote:
Orange wrote:
Predator wrote:
How rich we talking?

The Del Rey... haha i hear its women are not that pretty anyway. But I will stop by to see. :D

It varies from day to day and the night shift is certainly hotter in terms of looks than the day sift. There is a big range. There are a handful of dogs and a handfull of very hot ones, the rest fall somewhere in the middle. I trust a "handfull" of very hot ones would be enough to satisfy your requirements.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:24 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

might as well get one of those high class whores instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:12 am 
Predator wrote:
might as well get one of those high class whores instead.

If there is a better place to find them I am not 100% sure where that would be. If you find such a place I am sure many here would love to know about it.

There might be a few that work the clubs in Escazu. There might be some out there that fit what you are looking for, but from what I know that group is looking for men that will permanantly bankroll them. They really aren't whores by the standard definition. Maybe that is what you are looking for.

As far as I know, most of top girls work the Rey because that is the place where they will find Gringos that A) have money to burn and B) don't know an better. For those that fall into that category, they will have no shorage of "Hot Looking" women focusing their full and complete attention on them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:21 pm 

Partyanimal1984 wrote:
Women are biologically predisposed to be attracted to men with money.

On Donald Trump; They don't date him for his comb-over or his charm, that is for sure.
One of the best statements I've read on this forum 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:43 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
I've wandered into a few upscale Tico restaurants, bars and so on. I saw some very very pretty and classy women there. Having lived in Costa Rica for quite a while now, I felt something strange when I was there. I finally put my finger on it. The women weren't looking at me or making any eye contact with me, even briefly. WTF? Don't all Ticas love Gringos? Sure seems that way in the DR/KL... What's wrong with this picture?

I'm not a mind reader, but my conclusion was that I had nothing to offer them. Why would an attractive, educated, RICH Tica need a fat, middle aged guy that can barely converse in the national language? Short answer: She doesn't. A well educated, attractive, wealthy Tica is just a Gringa with a Costa Rican accent (she probably speaks good English). You might impress her with buying her a new BMW, but she's not going to improve her social status by having some retired proctologist as her novio.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:57 pm 

Lol,

Bilko,

Everytime I go to a non-p4p place in CR it takes me a few moments to adjust to the fact that they are not all looking and smiling at me. Brings one back to reality quickly.

The upper end Escazu women are typically aloof and very materialistic as far as I can tell. For CR it is the equivalent of living in Beverly Hills.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next