www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I don't know why some guys get all bent out of shape over RFM's. They are pretty entertaining sometimes. And you can just hit delete and they are gone. No need to even reply. The chicas don't track them; they won't be offended if you don't respond.

They send them to everybody they believe may have at least a small chance of sending money. If you don't get one, it means she knows you won't send money because you're either smart or cheap.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:01 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Farmer1 wrote:
Just got the whatsapp for texting girl in Philippines and a bunch of Costa Rica numbers poped up . Didnt take 5 min. And I had one text me asking for money. Wasn't even one i had pulled. Just a number i had gotten there. Thank techs for the block feature.

Whatsapp seems to be the new RFM comm choice I imagine. The same thing happened to me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm 

Orange wrote:
I don't know why some guys get all bent out of shape over RFM's. They are pretty entertaining sometimes. And you can just hit delete and they are gone. No need to even reply. The chicas don't track them; they won't be offended if you don't respond.

They send them to everybody they believe may have at least a small chance of sending money. If you don't get one, it means she knows you won't send money because you're either smart or cheap.

I don't know if anybody is bent out of shape. I think everyone is entertained by them. That's why this thread has grown. This has become a compendium of RFMs.

Before you hit delete, feel free to share for everyone's enjoyment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:46 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

[/quote] Whatsapp seems to be the new RFM comm choice I imagine. The same thing happened to me.[/quote]

Last week I received an audio text message from the Dominican Republic on Whatsapp. In a sweet sexy voice I received about a 30 second RFM. First time I had one of them. Nice try ! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I need three hundred dollars to buy Xmas presents for my family. Rfm, holiday version. Just got this. Sorry, but no way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:22 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I did send 50 bucks to help build a new roof on a shack in Palawan Philippines,,hell its christmas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:10 pm 
Farmer1 wrote:
I did send 50 bucks to help build a new roof on a shack in Palawan Philippines,,hell its christmas

Right. If you know the girl its not always bad to send a little help. Especially if they have K*ds

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm 

Hey Guys, I had to post this re: rfm. My favorita asked for $300 for the holidays, see post above. Instead of ignoring her, I tried something. I figured if she is snowing me, I would do the same back so I wrote that I had no extra money to send her this month due to all my expenses (I do have a lot this month, so slightly true). I never expected to hear back. but she wrote back today and said, no problem, and then apologized! Blew me away. So now she is still on my to do list for the next trip to sj.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:08 pm 

Hey Bat.......

I did the same thing.....and got the same result....... and had the same reaction as you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:12 pm 

Bat and Rac
Me too
I think the RFM was written by a BF

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:11 pm 

Has this really happened to others, or...I have been on the board a long time and I know there is lots of kidding here. But if it has happened to others, does that mean that the Ticas are not really serious about the request and if you call them on it they say no problem, like they were kidding ? Is this just a joke to them, to see what you will do? Because as soon as I returned the snow job she said sorry. Interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 pm 

batinthecity wrote:
Has this really happened to others, or...I have been on the board a long time and I know there is lots of kidding here. But if it has happened to others, does that mean that the Ticas are not really serious about the request and if you call them on it they say no problem, like they were kidding ? Is this just a joke to them, to see what you will do? Because as soon as I returned the snow job she said sorry. Interesting.

They will get whatever they can get. this is probably a smart woman who knows that she can live to request another day, another way.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:40 pm 

Bat........

My reply was not a joke. It happened to me twice in SJ...........a Colombiana and a Nica.

And Jawanker makes a good point.

I have shown both of them a fair amount of respect over the years for their "lot in life" and for the limited choices available to them. I think that they respected my decision to say no. We remain on good terms.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 pm 

For some it's like asking for a tip or "money for taxi" when the ride is less than 1,000 Colones. It reminds me of a fast food restaurant..."Would you like to Supersize that?" Just another upsell to raise the average sale. 8)

I think they copy each other's RFMs that have worked on other guys and send them out to every guy's email address they have without even knowing which guy is which - but each guy is Mi amor and they close with Besos and Ti Amo. If it didn't work they wouldn't do it. :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:05 am 

These chicas are not nearly as dumb nor stupid as we would sometimes like to think. Sending RFMs is a common practice and is openly discussed among the chicas. Common assumption is if they send 50 and get one positive reply , it was worth it. They also know that most of us do not like getting RFMs so they try to make them as serious and convincing as possible, and if you reply with a no, and especially with a reason why the "no" you will almost always get a reply telling you they are sorry.

One of my regulars just told me she had sent a request for a $50 Xmas "gift" to every guy she had contact info on. I asked her if she had sent me one! No, because I was not just a customer; but also a friend, and she knew not to send one to me!! I told her to be careful because guys did not like getting them and she would likely lose some clients because of sending them, She replied that yes she knew it was a risk but she really needed the money. What more could I say!!!

This would not be a problem if it were not for the fact that a lot of guys must fall into the trap and send money. If no one sent money they would soon stop asking!! I say "a lot of guys send money" because of it having become such a widespread activity. It seems almost every chica I know now does it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next