www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:18 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

One girl I only spoke to in MDE, did not even session with ... FB'd me saying she has a cyst on her breast, needs money for an examination.

I told her that was bad news.

Post subject: misc joke
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

:mrgreen:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:21 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I got this today from a 25 y.o. civilian (verified and accurate) who I know. I also know from a reliable, independent source that the story is true.

Although this is not a direct RFM, the funny part is that she thinks that I can help them in some way (which I can't), and also that her mother has the hots for me. If I was rico, I could be a pretty happy real estate investor.

Hello ,
I am glad of you, and know you like so much your gift!
We are very happy to know you come back in some weeks, we can go to some nice places.
Ok..I wonder, if you know someone who wants to buy a house in Costa Rica ? Dont you?
Let me tell you, I do not remember if I told you that, my family is pass through a difficult situation , I do not remember if I told you, that my father left us, he left my mother, me and my brother and he left my house. Then he mortgaged our house and my mother does not have enough money to buy the motgage and save the house, the problem is now we could loose our house and my mother is very worry and sad .I do not like to see her with those feelings, and now because of that reason my mother need to sell our house.I do not if you know someone who wants to buy a house in Costa Rica, ? Is very nice and big, the most beautiful is that my house has a nice view in the balcon, you see the airport and nature. Please if you know someone wants to buy a house here tell me! We need some help with that, we do not want to loose our house because we could loose our house if the bank finish off it. Thank you for read it and to helpme, if you know someone please send me a email. Bye! Have a good night! Bless.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:48 pm 
She is asking you to buy it so that they can live in it. Such a deal for you!

Rac wrote:
I got this today from a 25 y.o. civilian (verified and accurate) who I know. I also know from a reliable, independent source that the story is true.

Although this is not a direct RFM, the funny part is that she thinks that I can help them in some way (which I can't), and also that her mother has the hots for me. If I was rico, I could be a pretty happy real estate investor.

Hello ,
I am glad of you, and know you like so much your gift!
We are very happy to know you come back in some weeks, we can go to some nice places.
Ok..I wonder, if you know someone who wants to buy a house in Costa Rica ? Dont you?
Let me tell you, I do not remember if I told you that, my family is pass through a difficult situation , I do not remember if I told you, that my father left us, he left my mother, me and my brother and he left my house. Then he mortgaged our house and my mother does not have enough money to buy the motgage and save the house, the problem is now we could loose our house and my mother is very worry and sad .I do not like to see her with those feelings, and now because of that reason my mother need to sell our house.I do not if you know someone who wants to buy a house in Costa Rica, ? Is very nice and big, the most beautiful is that my house has a nice view in the balcon, you see the airport and nature. Please if you know someone wants to buy a house here tell me! We need some help with that, we do not want to loose our house because we could loose our house if the bank finish off it. Thank you for read it and to helpme, if you know someone please send me a email. Bye! Have a good night! Bless.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 pm 

I could be a pretty happy investor living in the house with EITHER the mother or the daughter, or with both------------

Or I could be pretty UNhappy or else dead---------which is why I'm not interested in the deal.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 4:39 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I need 170,000 colones by Wednesday.

OK, come over for 2 nights this week and next and you will have 200,000.

But I need it by Wednesday and if I don't have it I am going to have to find a job and then I won't be able to see you anymore.

OK well come on Sunday and go back on Wednesday and you will have it.

But I am not really interested in money I just need to pay this bill and then I will come and live with you.

OK well come on Sunday and leave on Wednesday and you will have it and we will see about the rest.

I just need to give you the account number so you can pay it.

Don't need the account number, venga.

I have to take care of my sick aunt on those days.

Before you told you me you were completely free on those days, so busca for un trabajo then.

OK!

or another gringo fool jeje, chao

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:01 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

my solution:

" Eunni rápida ..... enviarme Western Union ---- sólo quinientos dólares para el billete de avión - para que yo pueda ir a pescar en la Playa del Flamingo. amor - el amor beso Iggy

Lo sentimos mucho, pero este es un viaje en solitario"

my motto of late - no emails - phone numbers - no return dates - no problems "
Give me your cell & I'll call you.
my name? honey - sweety - baby.... :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

One yesterday at 4:44 pm EST or 3:44 MDE time (time stamp is key). Seems like the MDE chicas have learned how to monetize FaceBook. This from a chica I have never met in person only on FB.

Chica: I got a job!
Me: Great for you!
Chica: I only get paid monthly :cry:
Me: Hey that is great for you
Chica: but I am sad.
Me: why?
Chica: because I don't have money for transport to and from my new job :cry:
Me: sorry to hear
Chica: getting a loan of 50,000 or 60,000 pesos is difficult. (about $100.00 USD)
Me: Have you asked your employer for an advance for your transport?
Chica: It is not possible
Me: Is it a long walk?
Chica: very far
Me: I might be in town next week. Let's get together?
Chica: I work Sunday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Me: Hey that is great!
Chica: I could see you after 6:30 pm. I am looking forward to meeting you.

Remember the time stamp of the FB msg? 3:44 pm? :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm 

HGH1 wrote:
One yesterday at 4:44 pm EST or 3:44 MDE time (time stamp is key). Seems like the MDE chicas have learned how to monetize FaceBook. This from a chica I have never met in person only on FB.

Chica: I got a job!
Me: Great for you!
Chica: I only get paid monthly :cry:
Me: Hey that is great for you
Chica: but I am sad.
Me: why?
Chica: because I don't have money for transport to and from my new job :cry:
Me: sorry to hear
Chica: getting a loan of 50,000 or 60,000 pesos is difficult. (about $100.00 USD)
Me: Have you asked your employer for an advance for your transport?
Chica: It is not possible
Me: Is it a long walk?
Chica: very far
Me: I might be in town next week. Let's get together?
Chica: I work Sunday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Me: Hey that is great!

Remember the time stamp of the FB msg? 3:44 pm? :wink: :lol:

I am not explaining this away, only offering an observation about her "job."

Have you ever seen the computer area at Sportsmens? It is always full of "working" girls on Facebook. Every time I pass by it going to my room, I see girls "working" Facebook as much as "working" the bar.

She very well could have a 7 day a week job and Facebook is part of her duties. Just sayin'

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:21 pm 

HGH1 wrote:
One yesterday at 4:44 pm EST or 3:44 MDE time

Me: I might be in town next week. Let's get together

:wink: :lol:

Planning to get a little "strange" are we? :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:24 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

That area you refer to at the SL is called the RFM room.

I propose we play a game at one of Bill's parties. We can call it "are you smarter than a RFM sending Chica". Molded after are you smarter than a Fifth Grader with Jeff Foxworthy.. A hot Bartender could host and 3 tanked up mongers could be the contestants.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:26 pm 

Last week I got an RFM from a regular. She didn't have any money and she needed money for food and rent. I declined the offer and she said she couldn't write me anymore because she couldn't afford Internet.

About 4-5 days later, I noticed she posted a picture of her "first tattoo" she just got. I don't know how much tattoos cost, but if I didn't have food or rent money, I wouldn't get one.

Now she "loves" me, can I "help" her with some money. I asked her who would "help" me. She got mad and told me she wouldn't write me again because she can't afford Internet.

I thought about responding, but that just encourages them. I will give her money when I visit if she "helps" me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:56 pm 

I hate when chicas are so disrespectful like that..how many diff ways can she treat you like sucha monger....q feo :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:43 pm 

Cujo's wrote:
.how many diff ways can she treat you like sucha monger....q feo :|
Cujo

Send her money in my name and let's count the ways.

How much does it cost to send? Maybe I could send in $5 increments up to 20x.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Just got the whatsapp for texting girl in Philippines and a bunch of Costa Rica numbers poped up . Didnt take 5 min. And I had one text me asking for money. Wasn't even one i had pulled. Just a number i had gotten there. Thank techs for the block feature.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next