www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: the pain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The last 3 years of being with my wife was certainly a artificial relationship.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 am 

Give her $100 a week for three total la noches and think she isn't smart enough to figure out shes getting screwed. Things aren't cheap in costa rica. Rent, for an apartment no American would live in starts at close to $200 a month. I'm sure shes from a dirt poor family and there are probably several little brothers and sisters around that like to eat occasionally. A pair of designer jeans, something she sees the rich Ticas wearing costs the same or more in San Jose as in the states. Yea they think we are stupid and use us. We think they are beautiful and stupid and use them. Saving them from working the Rey is always a mistake. It is the one thing they can do and feel independent. Its like being a doctor here in the states and loosing your liscense to practice. Be thankful that you don't have the responsibility of saving her from her life of prostitution. It is better to rent in Costa Rica than to own. That is the same with houses and pu*sy. The only thing that makes owning a bargain here in the states is the tax structure. I lived in Costa Rica for six years and have the same novia that I saved from a life of prostitution. Met her at Zona Blue. Thing is I take care of her and two K*ds as if they are my wife and K*ds. She is 27, I am 63. I'm not stupid enough to think that she loves me because I'm young and handsome. She loves me because I have the money. I have one rule with her. Don't bring any guy you want to be with to the house I am paying for. If she wants to work, I could care less. Any money she makes is more she has to give to her family (four sisters younger than her with two or more K*ds, a sister 12 and a brother 7). I can replace her with a younger model anytime I want. Having guided several hundred newbies in their first endevors in San Jose I have seen many fall for the same trap. I just have to have that one. Its like buying yourself a new car, motorcycle, boat to make you happy. Its a great feeling until the new wears off and you have to pay for it. Same goes with girl friends and wives. In my life I have experieced the pain with three women. Thought I would die with each ending relationship. It was great pu*sy while it lasted. I finally learned that the reason I was rejected was because they each saw someone they thought had better potential to provide for them. It was and is always about the money. Then I learned that as good as the best sex I have ever experienced there is always another chica just around the corner that may rip my world like nobody else ever has done. That is the reason I monger. The search for the one that is a little better. Good hunting guys!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:04 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Pretty good thread for this section :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Pops wrote:
Then I learned that as good as the best sex I have ever experienced there is always another chica just around the corner that may rip my world like nobody else ever has done. That is the reason I monger. The search for the one that is a little better. Good hunting guys!!!!

Excellent comment Pops! Very insightful.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:44 pm 

Greengo wrote:
........................ every week you spent tolerating her incredible mood swings and thermonuclear pm s ing...............

Remember to lock up any sharp objects.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm 

Appreciate the honesty of Tx&V and Pops. Older gents don't hide from themselves. Youngsters, absorb their wisdom.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I'll need at least $250/week, let's just make it $1100/month. I've got three K*ds.

Sorry, abou the pain. I feel that it is the man's heart that is biggest, and one that women regulary pay on.

Whitecat wrote:
For $100 a week I can be your friend.

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 am 

Greengo renting an apartment: ladies gents and confused pre op hombre de la dia inside we have a luminescent transference of a sore from the owls of the equatorial equador barrio ,only to if ore a mooching of refrigerated leftover al bunda salsa in the ice ox ,death by shower head 240 volts of daily wake ups to curl your open nails .cheap fast cool and epic for the slaughter of dreams and fantasy gone wild like a translucent fallacy ,alm walk up the hill ,get food less then the cost of a hairstyle from Boris yeltsins little brother .all for the price of a Od ride and wheel barrow full of chickens in Quito . I'd rent it with tan sales pitch .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 am 

Painter wrote:
i am a man of 57 years, lived here for 1 year and half, had many girlfriends for 3 months o so, been coming here for 7 years.

The scary part is the OP is not a newbie. Despite innumerable warnings on this board, he still fell for this.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 am 

In this forum "newbie" is just a code word for lacking common sense. All things shouldn't be chalked up to lack of experience. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:23 pm 

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11 ... ffair?lite

Testosterone is an incredibly powerful hormone that has its downsides. His great achievements will always now always have an asterisk like, Pete Rose. Squeaky clean image, one of the most important men in the US, shot to hell over sex.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:50 pm 

he still has a dick and desire. why is that held against him. only in american culture. he wasn't a priest last i checked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:16 pm 

I don't know, but my paranoia about this is making me nervous!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:45 pm 

Damn shame DGD, damn shame! I like that guy a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:29 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

So what if he had an extra marital affair? That is between him and his wife to figure it out. His job performance did not go down. May be he did better than before the affair. Who knows

Since he is holding a public office he has to be loyal to his wife too? After all he wAs not an elected official. He moved up the chain by hardwork. Anyway the system sucks