Her- Hola mi amor
Me- Cuanto?
Her- cien dollares
Me- jajajajaja
Her- how mush you wanto pay mi bebe?
Me- triente mil
Her- jajajajaja,,, cuarenta.
Me- vamos!
Her- (20 minutes later) propina para mi?

Sounds familiar! That 20 minutes is after a cigarette right?

DR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:11 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

i think i understand what the op is trying to do and where he is going with this. my only advice is go to sportsmans, say i am new, talk to a few guys and find someone you are comfortable with taking you on the adventure of a lifetime.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Yes, I think you are right. Make contact with some fellow mongers and get on the ground advice. That is what I am trying to do here, where it will benefit many more guys like me. And the rest of you are correct that it would be plenty entertaining as well. Maybe I'll give it a shot myself- I know you guys would all give me a break if falter or fail to xxx (substitute "skillfully negotiate" for xxx, a slang term offensive to at least one member- my apologies.) her down to the last buck :wink:

On this one:

Here is a typical HDR transcript;

Me- 'ola
Her- Hola mi amor
Me- Cuanto?
Her- cien dollares
Me- jajajajaja
Her- how mush you wanto pay mi bebe?
Me- triente mil
Her- jajajajaja,,, cuarenta.
Me- vamos!
Her- (20 minutes later) propina para mi?

I realize this is meant as sort of a joke, but I am trying to learn some of this stuff in advance rather than the school of hard knocks. As the saying goes, "experience keeps a dear school, but a fool will learn in no other."

There seems to be a lot missing, like what he wants and how he asks for it, when she gets paid (before or after), will she have to turn off here cell phone. will she shower with you first? Can he suck her titties?, finger bang her etc. How do you ask these things in espanol? Or do you just use mime the stuff with everyone watching and ask "cuanto?" and go from there?

Last edited by Injector on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 pm 

The variable that you seem to overlook is...you. Take a look in the mirror and decide if you want to come across as a "monger" or as someone who wants to have a good time with an attractive girl with the money being a secondary factor. If you think you can show her a good time or at least hold her attention, you might consider treating her like you would a "regular" girl.

Consider this: Does she like sitting in some bar waiting to list the litany of things she will do for money? No. Does she like being treated like a life support system for a set of boobs and a vagina? Not even. Might she respond better to someone who treats her like a whole person that they actually might enjoy getting to know? Highly likely.

My suggestion is to tailor your approach to your mood and the girl in the gun sights. If it turns you one to treat her like a party favor for your dick, feel free. Don't even learn her name and you will still get what you pay for...and not much else.

Avoiding the typical monger approach does involve some risk. When you don't make her promise to perform in advance there is the risk that she will do whatever minimal thing she can and split. This risk can be minimized by correctly reading her body language when you make your approach and by discussing your "intended" with some of the local goodfellas before storming the beachhead.

Overall, try not to over-think it, pay attention to what she does and says watching for incongruity between what her lips are saying and what her eyes and expression are telling you and don't be afraid to move on if she isn't responding as you would like. Good luck!

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:45 pm 

Pacifica55 wrote:
The variable that you seem to overlook is...you. Take a look in the mirror and decide if you want to come across as a "monger" or as someone who wants to have a good time with an attractive girl with the money being a secondary factor. If you think you can show her a good time or at least hold her attention, you might consider treating her like you would a "regular" girl.

Consider this: Does she like sitting in some bar waiting to list the litany of things she will do for money? No. Does she like being treated like a life support system for a set of boobs and a vagina? Not even. Might she respond better to someone who treats her like a whole person that they actually might enjoy getting to know? Highly likely.

My suggestion is to tailor your approach to your mood and the girl in the gun sights. If it turns you one to treat her like a party favor for your dick, feel free. Don't even learn her name and you will still get what you pay for...and not much else.

Avoiding the typical monger approach does involve some risk. When you don't make her promise to perform in advance there is the risk that she will do whatever minimal thing she can and split. This risk can be minimized by correctly reading her body language when you make your approach and by discussing your "intended" with some of the local goodfellas before storming the beachhead.

Overall, try not to over-think it, pay attention to what she does and says watching for incongruity between what her lips are saying and what her eyes and expression are telling you and don't be afraid to move on if she isn't responding as you would like. Good luck!

OTOH; If you treat her like a regular women, you risk her being able to manipulate her like a regular women would do. Treat your encounter like a business relationship and perhaps, it will be mechanical, but maybe that's all some of us are looking for is just that. If I want a gf, I can easily chat one up someplace other than the Key Largo or DR. In fact, that would be the last place I would go. Like it or not, there is a ton of difference between the gals inside the DR and the regular chicas you can meet. Perhaps learning Spanish and getting out of the gulch would be a good strategy :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm 

I'm sure you are right, TB, but this thread is about negotiating with a pro, not picking up locals.

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:22 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Perro Sucio wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/melonbag#p/u/18/qtnCkE5RpK0

Hope it helps... :lol:

Really funny- a total riot! No way do I want to go through all that, but I get the concept.
One thing I didn't understand was the bit about him having an advantage by not wearing a long sleeved shirt? What is up with that?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 am 

Injector wrote:
Perro Sucio wrote:

Really funny- a total riot! No way do I want to go through all that, but I get the concept.
One thing I didn't understand was the bit about him having an advantage by not wearing a long sleeved shirt? What is up with that?

LOL..., ,In Tijuana, where this particular negotiation is taking place, there is a particular street where 100s of girls are lined up against the facades of the low hotels and cantinas they work in. They call out and thrust their claws out to grab you. If you are wearing a long sleeve shirt it is more difficult to release their grip and pull away... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 am 

we used to walk from the border in and called that street the gauntlet. aggressive little ladies. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 am 

We are talking about whorehouses!!! Damn, still a diagrammed map is needed even when paying for it?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:47 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Injector wrote:
to jew her down to

I have a real problem with this language. I am no kind of any religious man nor am I overly sensitive but this phrase just has no place here. Please edit this. Please.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:20 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Perro Sucio wrote:

Wow. I haven't laughed that hard in a long long time. I had to pause it about a minute and half in so I could catch my breath I was laughing so hard. A really good laugh is sometimes as hard to find as a good TLN... Thank you for posting that.