www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:26 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

HOMEY FELT IN LOVE AND NOW IS SALTY LMF@o SHAWTY GOT A NEW BREAD SUPPLIER IT'S OK PAPA....BUT CUSSIN HER OUT AND DISRESPECTING HER ISN'T THE RIGHT WAY ABOUT DOING THINGS @ END OF DAY THESE GIRLS GOT FEELINGS K*D...SO I THINK BEST THING 2 DO IS CALM DOWN...GIRLS ARE LIKE BUSES..MISS ONE..CATCH NEXT ONE THAT'S COMING lol.....

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:42 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

LOL...I see my questions was not understood...I have ignored her for 8 months...I have only replied to her one time with a Spanish sentence the BROTHERS put on here and said it would piss a chica off...in this time I have been called by her for at least 8 months and cussed like a dog..e-mailed countless times and cussed even more...I am not interested in her at all...she has been replaced 50 times..only the new Novia's last one or two sessions...will never again let myself be stupid...AGAIN
I have no interest in re connecting with her but after so much shit from her..was called even today by her and told her to leave me alone..but I have done that many times..yes many of this girls have problems..and scared..this one has problems too..but she is not dumb..and she understands the game all too well...like many of them she is only looking for a new or more walking ATMS..she even told me about the ones she had..a guy from England even bought her the black SUV she drives..This chica is a professional at milking people who fall for it...I am not bad mouthing her..she is what she is...and any that fall for it , it is there own fault..
The point is..you can only ignore such language for so long..you will say block her number..she figured that out and calls from a blocked number..
So..if you want to answer the question..fine..if not..fine..I can take your commits and it does not piss me off...and to one guy..no I am not in Chicago...I am not worried about threat to me or my sons..it is a empty threat..but after a while I get tried of the cussing and if I hang up then repeated calls over and over...It has nothing to do with the spanish sentence I send her...I was getting the abuse long before that.... even tried some of the worldly Brothers sage advise..tell her I am sorry you are pissed off...I have moved on and happy...Please..and yes said please ....leave me alone...that did not work...
In my admission of stupidity...against all advice here on the site of professional advice...I got attached...I fell for the RFM...the meet the family, blah blah....she has my person phone number along with my business phone...so I can not just change the number..and my secertary gets to answer the phone to..."I want to speak to the co*k sucker" "this is his wife" and many others...
Maybe pissing her off...bad enough will get the point across...to drop it..but I am sure I will be advised...by all of the experts in hooker mentality..that this is not the Mongering thing to do...
so I am sure I will get more sage advice...brothers supporting the crazy hooker...instead of a simple answer...

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:40 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Stillwandering3 wrote:
so I am sure I will get more sage advice...brothers supporting the crazy hooker...instead of a simple answer...

The problem is there IS no simple answer to your question.

You made this bed yourself by giving a chica your personal information (my lord, your BUSINESS number? your company NAME? dude... wtf?), so unfortunately now you get to lie in it.

Saying something nasty in Spanish to piss her off will only exacerbate the problem, so what's the point of that? I suppose it might make you feel better momentarily, but if she's that determined a simple Spanish insult won't stop her from harassing you.

Good luck.

mh

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:01 am 

Stillwandering3 wrote:
LOL...I see my questions was not understood...I have ignored her for 8 months...I have only replied to her one time with a Spanish sentence the BROTHERS put on here and said it would piss a chica off...in this time I have been called by her for at least 8 months and cussed like a dog..e-mailed countless times and cussed even more...I am not interested in her at all...she has been replaced 50 times..only the new Novia's last one or two sessions...will never again let myself be stupid...AGAIN
I have no interest in re connecting with her but after so much shit from her..was called even today by her and told her to leave me alone..but I have done that many times..yes many of this girls have problems..and scared..this one has problems too..but she is not dumb..and she understands the game all too well...like many of them she is only looking for a new or more walking ATMS..she even told me about the ones she had..a guy from England even bought her the black SUV she drives..This chica is a professional at milking people who fall for it...I am not bad mouthing her..she is what she is...and any that fall for it , it is there own fault..
The point is..you can only ignore such language for so long..you will say block her number..she figured that out and calls from a blocked number..
So..if you want to answer the question..fine..if not..fine..I can take your commits and it does not piss me off...and to one guy..no I am not in Chicago...I am not worried about threat to me or my sons..it is a empty threat..but after a while I get tried of the cussing and if I hang up then repeated calls over and over...It has nothing to do with the spanish sentence I send her...I was getting the abuse long before that.... even tried some of the worldly Brothers sage advise..tell her I am sorry you are pissed off...I have moved on and happy...Please..and yes said please ....leave me alone...that did not work...
In my admission of stupidity...against all advice here on the site of professional advice...I got attached...I fell for the RFM...the meet the family, blah blah....she has my person phone number along with my business phone...so I can not just change the number..and my secertary gets to answer the phone to..."I want to speak to the co*k sucker" "this is his wife" and many others...
Maybe pissing her off...bad enough will get the point across...to drop it..but I am sure I will be advised...by all of the experts in hooker mentality..that this is not the Mongering thing to do...

Here's your question(s) from your inital post....
Quote:
...So, the more I thought about it...the more I am going to piss her off more..I know everything about her..and in the past anything I said in English had no where the effect the simple sentence in Spanish did...

So..can anyone give me more to tell her???LOL...
Second question..should I warn the brother CRT member?

Yes, I can and no, I won't for the first question. As to the second question... No. The best teacher is experience. Let him learn on his own. As you know... we are all on the side of the crazy hooker!

Berk....

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:28 am 

Any guy who gives a chica his business number deserves exactly what he has coming to him.
Talk about dumb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:38 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

As I thought no answers...Ok...we will see what happens...since the sage advisers here have only thoughts of laughter or commits about my mistake...We all learn the hard way sometimes...and if one day the shoe is on the other foot..I hope I will not react as you "brothers" did...

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm 

"No tengo dinero" usually pisses them off! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:40 am 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
...Just to be on the safe side you might want to avoid the Latin community in the Wind for awhile...just in case she does have folks that might want to do you harm to preserve her honor(?).

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:23 am 

Stillwandering3 wrote:
As I thought no answers...Ok...we will see what happens...since the sage advisers here have only thoughts of laughter or commits about my mistake...We all learn the hard way sometimes...and if one day the shoe is on the other foot..I hope I will not react as you "brothers" did...

You have gotten several suggestions, sir.

Don't you read your own thread?

mh

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:21 am 

You seem to be pissed off because YOU SAY no one has answered your questions! Well there have been, as MH said, several answers given. Maybe you just do not like the answers or maybe you just do not like the totally justifyed criticism of your actions. Why should you expect anyone to give you advice on how to do something we all think is a mistake and not the right thing to do??? Futher pissing her off will not end the problem; rather it will more than likely cause more problems. latina "rage" is a painful thing to have to endure!!! Kill her with kindness and she will give up much quicker!! As long as she knows she is getting to you, she WILL CONTINUE!!!

But to answer your question the way I, and I think others, feel you should respond to her :

Lo siento para mi palabras mal! Fui muy enojado y triste y no pensabe correcto. Espero que tienes una vida muy bien SIN me. No quiero nada mal para ti y no tengo nada para ti. Por favor no mas me molestas! Y no mas te molesto! Por favor no mas llamas ni correos electronica por no mas accepto ni abrieto y si continua hacer estas cosas, pierde su tiempo!

Yes many of us have made the same or simular mistakes; and many more will in the future. Most are just trying to point out to you how fruitless it is to continue to agravate her and keep yourself upset. The past is the past!! MOVE ON and forget about her and quit tormenting yourself.

As for you second question:

What good would it do to warn the other guy? Would YOU have listened? Do you really think he would listen?? Warn him if you must, but do not expect a warm reception to your doing so! No matter how much we are warned, most of us have to learn the 'hard' way!!

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:49 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Bang Bang,

I guess you are right..I was just enjoying what response I got from the spanish sentence I used with her..but the more I keep it up..the more she will keep it up..I would just think by now she would give it up after 8 months..sooner or later she will give it up..kind of sucks though...she hangs out at HDR..and I really do not want to go there and run into her..and I know it will be a scene.. The thing that I do not understand..we both knew she coned men all the time as a ATM..in the past and I know now the same..she did not chase the others the way she has me.. She had a a guy from England that bought her the SUV she drives and was a source of cash for her...When I met her, she was being cut off the money from him...and I did not become a source of cash for her...not then anyway...She did not react the this way...Maybe it is possible she really did have serious feelings..I think so...We was more or less together for about 6 months..But we both had agreed to quit..and move on. because I could not come to see her a couple times a month..so we agreed to not be serious and see how it went. .I knew she worked and told her I did not want to hear anything about it...then after a couple of months..She wanted to always start fights over the stupidest things..I have ever heard of..I finally told her I had had enough...that brought a cussing...but for the first month , I did not hear from her..then the calls started..and got worse and worse..I know she works all the time now..I know members here that have posted photos of her and talked about her being his Queen..and know that he is her new ATM...I do not see why she does not let go or leave me alone..maybe I do not understand the latina mentality.. Why do you think she does this??
About the other guy that is taken with her..you are right he would not listen..Thank you for a serious answer and not the usual ... I will continue to ignore her..and tell her ..the things you told me.. It still sucks I advoid the DR..because I do not want to have a her harass me there..

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:54 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

if you like the dr do not avoid it too often. life is short. dont let this control where you hunt. if she confronts you get her banned or keep it moving. just continue to fall back. do not pursue. she will hang herself. they always do. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:38 am 

OK, I am bored and getting ready for a trip down south;

In summation, fellas, I think what we have all learned (or had our previous learning reinforced is) :

1) Never give important contact information to a hooker. If you must give them anything, give them disposable contact information, such as a hotmail account to hotlatinalover2@hotmail.com or some such.
2) No need to stoke the flames, just let the fire go out over time
3) Don't answer any RFMs
4) Once you realize you are in a hole, stop digging.

Any other thoughts on the subject?? :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:36 pm 

Kustupf88 wrote:
if you like the dr do not avoid it too often. life is short. dont let this control where you hunt. if she confronts you get her banned or keep it moving. just continue to fall back. do not pursue. she will hang herself. they always do. :mrgreen:

Along these lines, I'd be tempted to show up at the DR & let her cause a scene...cause if she does, she might get tossed. If she does, you can go back to the DR. If she doesn't, then you can go back to the DR as long as you ignore her.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm 

Eh, what shitty thing to have to worry about... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next