www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Is this what happens when you get over 40? :P

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject: Re: Novia Time
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:27 am 

Bilko wrote:
PacoLoco wrote:
Chi_trekker wrote:

I'm just going to say it like it is - don't waste your time. In your mid-20s??? come down for a good blow-job or a good lay... nothing more. I'm not a senior citizen, but I'm not a youngster, and I can say for certain that the women down here will drag you down to a low that you can't imagine. They are tough bitches, actresses, liers or just too plain immature to do more than snap bubble gum.

I know a guy at my gym about your age. HE LIVES HERE. He also wants that girl next door and he's been trying for years. That whole concept just doesn't exist. He goes from one whore to the other. And, these are considered upper class chicas!!!! They find out he doesn't have much money... then they dump him. He's a real depression case.

There are guys on the board and such that think they are saints and martyrs. If you want something more like that, then go to asia. Most working women down here are pure latin trash. Nothing better. Many that don't work for sex, have a TON of other issues that you don't want to deal with.

The poor girls will use you until they feel your money or patience is totally spent.. After you dump them, they will prank call you. They might threaten you. And, they will probably crawl back for forgiveness. Turn them away like the plague.

The less than poor girls (upper class ticas or whatever you want to call them) will use you until they find your "usefullness" is over.

Wrap your rascal and bang chicas like crazy. Be it hookers or just plain drunk chicas. Just don't call them for a second date. Read that last sentence twice. And, if you feel like calling them for a second date, just go out and hang a pork chop around your neck and wait. Like fishing its only a matter time.

PS. I'm a little buzzed and will probably laugh when i read this in the morning.... But, we all live and learn.

Great advice Chi_trekker.

We see many comments about how latinas are far superior to gringas but I've also seen guys dragged through the wringer chasing the novia/esposa fantasy. Looks to me the only real advantages are:
1) you can get dates with hotter/younger women in Latin America, and
2) once in a relationship they will still screw you even while she's still pissed off from the daily argument and drama. :lol:

I wonder where Cubby is? I'm sure he has something to say on this. :wink:

I could write a blog on the differences between latinas and gringas. The central point I make here - the original poster is young. Why phucking waste your time? Bang 'em and have fun. But, don't even contemplate anything more. This is regardless of where you live or where THEY ARE.

Now in Costa Rica, the point is even more strong. You are not gonna find a girl next door easily. Nor, will you find a princess easily. Much easier in places like NYC or London. What you will find are women, that are poor ignorant latin trash, with possibly K*ds from various fathers, due to nothing more their own ignorance and poverty. This goes straight up to the middle class and scratches at the women in the upper class. (Remember middle class in CR is poor. Upper class in CR is something around our middle class).

Bang them - and bang them hard. Have fun. But, do not chase a novia who is the girl next door. Your only chance is in the campo. In which case, the family is probably from the dark ages. Don't see much compatibility there unless she has an education, which is unlikely.

Fuckem and leave em. Message to all youngsters on CRT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 am 

I can help you find the girl next door. Go to the MP eros. Next door will be Relax, a family of about 12 girls, literally speaking. Might want to make some of your first courting gifts some bed linens (full size), light bulbs and towels larger than a handkerchief. :P

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 am 

Chi_trekker wrote:

ChiTrekker.

No doubt you have some valuable advice, having actually lived in CR. Unfortunately, at least to me, your credibility has been damaged because your posts about everything Tico, from business to love, are absolutely joyless and bitter. Obviously, you have been burnt, hurt and have nothing good to say about Costa Rica or its women. Your experiences seem to indelibly color everything you say, and not in a good way. While you provide a cautionary tale, it seems to me better taken with a grain of salt. Just my opinion.

Ciaociao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:47 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Chi_trekker wrote:
Now in Costa Rica, the point is even more strong. You are not gonna find a girl next door easily. Nor, will you find a princess easily. Much easier in places like NYC or London.

So London and New York are the places for princesses and girls next door :?:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:08 am 

Ciaociao32001 wrote:
Chi_trekker wrote:

ChiTrekker.

No doubt you have some valuable advice, having actually lived in CR. Unfortunately, at least to me, your credibility has been damaged because your posts about everything Tico, from business to love, are absolutely joyless and bitter. Obviously, you have been burnt, hurt and have nothing good to say about Costa Rica or its women. Your experiences seem to indelibly color everything you say, and not in a good way. While you provide a cautionary tale, it seems to me better taken with a grain of salt. Just my opinion.

Ciaociao

And mine as well- your nailed it Caicoiao..Posts that scream "I am damanged goods." Not someone to take relationships advice from-.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

is finding "a needle in a haystack".This seems to be what some of what you guys are posting.If thats the case,why dont we all just stay in America, and not come out to seek what other Countries Woman offer.I do think some , if not a few of the Woman working,pros or non pros could be GIRLFRIEND potential. But obviously they would have to change alot(Quit the day n nite job 1st).I do NOT agree that all off these WOMAN are worthless ZEROS,and only good for A %$ck.

Im in Miami Chicas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:37 am 

Chi don't wear tha rose colored glasses. That's why his posts aren't well received. Life is what it is no matter how much you like it to be otherwise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 am 

Thirdworld wrote:
Chi don't wear tha rose colored glasses. That's why his posts aren't well received. Life is what it is no matter how much you like it to be otherwise.

Except life isn't always the way you guys see it, either. ;) Life behaves in unpredictable and different ways. That's why it's called LIFE.

mh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 am 

I would say that the girlfriend/ hooker is a topic that will never be agreed upon, but it will be discussed over and over and over. Probably should be like emotional political issues usually handled. One side will never convince the other, so the point is moot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 am 

Reminds me of this old thread- https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... &start=135
It doesn't look like Chi_trekkers attitude towards gulch women has changed in 3 1/2 yrs., just that back then he still held promise that non-pros from different backgrounds and locales would be different.

One thing that causes so much disagreement on this topic is how each of us defines a "succesful relationship", for some it's simply having a working girl pretend to be his novia each trip, any of us can achieve that but I'd consider those regulars or favoritas not novias.
I can think of 1 active member that claims to be happy in a current LTR with a Tica and think there were a couple in that old thread that posted of their successes. Looking at that I'd (generously) put the official Tica success and happiness rate at less than .125% :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am 

Pretty good odds there Paco. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:20 am 

I agree with Chi_trekker, but his choice of his words can sometimes come across too strong. I do also have the same disease and can be misunderstood. Where he and I disagree and with many more in here is that this is a younger that probably will not hear any advice but his own. No matter how much it has been reported on it. I will say, let him get hit by the train. He is young enough and will recover and a good lesson to learn.

We have warned and many others reported on the perils of looking for a novia in CR. At some point Darwin’s Law have to take effect. Let the weak and feeble perish so the strong, aka chicas, can survive. And that is True Life!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 am 

Do I as a man that chases poosey for money offer the best chance for a stable long term relationship? :shock: I know that I certainly am not!!

While much is said about the ladies, and much of it rightfully so, what is it about being a monger that makes me such a desirable catch for a long term monogamous relationship, no matter how old, Latina, Asian, or Gringa?

I'm looking at the man in the mirror....................

Happy holidays

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I hope I never become as negative about the chicas as this thread has become. I have had non working realationships with three different chicas and have never had any endings as bad as Chi suggests. Women are women no matter where you find them ,to call all latin women bad news begs to ask why you come down to CR much less live there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next