www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I think there was a guy named rolltide. I think he showed his and her pivture. I did see a picture also. I felt sorry for the young guy for doing the same things us old guys do.

But, Rolltide did tell alot of lies. The story would change. Then change again. I voted that I did not want him to post any more. It was like when your K*D opens the frig door and a secound latter when they are leaning in something falls on the floor. 1st. It is I did not do it. So, together you look for the ghoust. Then well who ever put it on the ledge it is thier fault.

After a while rolltides story's started to get that spin. I still love my K*ds. But I am tired of those types of excuses and story's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 am 

A couple of things were funny about ole RT was that the guy was so adamant before going down to CR that he would not fall into the same trap as a lot of newbies; falling for a hooker. Then he did a complete 180 when he met his sweet love.

Plus the dude had verbal diarrhea and could not help sharing every detail as their love affair progressed and fell apart.

Add to that the severe screw job she gave him and you have world class entertainment.

Personally I wish the guy no malice and a lot of guys get more phucked over legally in a divorce. All and all as my lawyer used to say (civil law) "You learned a very important albeit expensive lesson" I hope the same goes for old RT!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:23 pm 

True - but there are plenty of guys lined-up right behind him. Even guys that are (or who have) flamed on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:23 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I can't believe you guys don't have anything better to do than to talk about that idiot after all of this time. Get a life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I can't believe you guys don't have anything better to do than to talk about that idiot after all of this time. Get a life.

Now is that comment really necessary? They boys are answering questions to at a posters request.

You want Dribble tune into TWITTER - Facebook or any other one of 1000 blogs that spew garbage at every turn.

Gentlemen thank you for answering the original posters question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/vi ... highlight=

It should be mandatory reading prior to purchase of a plane ticket for your first trip. I just lurk these forums as there is usually not much to be added to most topics by the time I read them, butI remember comming across his story in my RTFF'ing and as a complete newbie I recognized it as a what not to do checklist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:42 pm 

Quote:

Yeah aside from dodging the occasional mortar round, working 6.5 days a week including weekends and holidays, walking 500 meters to the latrine and showers, making do with a non-alcoholic beer and living inside a 10 X 10 aluminum box inside a log base basically in enemy territory I have nothing better to do than chat about RT. Thanks for setting me straight. :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:20 pm 

http://costarica.en.craigslist.org/clo/2264387098.html

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:00 pm 

roll tide was really fun as we all enjoyed his post .....from the start I called him out to be a knucklehead but it just got worse ...then he moved ,left his job ....on and on ....still to this day I look for that tatoo (and the girl) when in town....the sad thing is every now and then you will see a newbe that is going in the same direction ....a pro locks on to a guy that has zero game (or no pu*sy for years) and bamm ....its a rolltide all over again

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:05 pm 

Chilimike wrote:
a pro locks on to a guy that has zero game (or no pu*sy for years) and bamm ....its a rolltide all over again

Ding, ding :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It happens more often than anyone new to Costa Rica can imagine. Many who flamed the dude have since gone on to find themselves in similar (or worse) situations with chica(s) down here. Every guy thinks their chica is different, even after they have been screwed over. :? :roll:

Guys who seem as if they are hard as nails have been melted by the affections and stories of the chicas in Costa Rica. Some have married the chicas (and/or had Ch*ldren) only to see her turn on them much worse than any gringa has ever done. I've seen these same guys wallow in the drama she brings to their life and while they know it's destructive, they are unable to break free. I've seen this with guys living in Costa Rica who can easily find a replacement chica, or 2 or 3. Also, guys who have previously abandoned their Ch*ldren in the US to an ex-wife, suddenly have a Ch*ld with a chica in Costa Rica and get wrapped up in a whirlwind of daily drama of accusations, lying, cheating, stealing, family bullshit and physical assault. :?

Having personally been there, done that, bought the "P" shirt, I feel that we should all be rather humble knowing that at any time we can become enthralled in the same mess. Since I've seen me do it before, I know that I might do it again...but my chica was different.....right. :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm 

I guess that anything is possible, but.................

The only way that I become involved with only one woman again is when I need my diaper changed daily, and I don't know it. :oops: :shock:

Heath & happiness to all....................

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:22 pm 

Most guys fall victim because they "want to" believe its all good with thier chica. I think most guys know the score but hope it gets better or turn the other cheek all for the sake of (wanting) it to work..
A guy should know if he's in a relationship that's a complete farce.. Things don't jus "all of a sudden" change, if you proceede in a relationship not (really) knowing if your girl has genuine feelings for you then it will eventually go bad..
Most failed CR couples have been a result of the chica never "really" having genuine, romantic, etc.. feelings for the monger in the first place.. :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:50 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Most failed CR couples have been a result of the chica never "really" having genuine, romantic, etc.. feelings for the monger in the first place.. :|

But... but... but MINE is different! :shock: :oops: :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:18 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
Cujo'S wrote:

But... but... but MINE is different! :shock: :oops: :P

no,,, actually I am the only only only one that can say MINE IS DIFFERENT :!: :shock: :roll: :lol: