www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: no hotel bill
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:40 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

wait until you fill the refigerator, and the new sheets for the bed...and it goes on and on...i know i am one of those stupid men..
for 1 year and 3 months now..but hey i do not have hotel bill...ha..
i will be there this friday and yes i get to have a hotel bill this time..
for it is over with mine told i would find a new love many waiting for my money and she wished me luck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

These Chicas are loaded with problems. The more you send the more problems they will have. Don't feed the crocks as it takes away their survival skills :) ! Hell do what you think you must as you have to live with it, I just have trouble with being played.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:29 pm 
In my opinion, it is no worse than throwing your money away on a craps table.

Just never, never, never loose sight of the fact that extracting money from you is her profession. It is a career.

Personally I get zero gratification out of loosing money in a slot machine. I get equal amount of pleasure out of giving money to a chica without getting something in return. In both cases I feel like an idiot afterwards

Some guys don't seem to care how they throw away their money. For those of you that are like that, my daughter needs new braces. PM me and I will send you an address where you can send a check.

I promise I will pay you back and the next time you come to Costa Rica you can stay at my house for free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:49 pm 

QuickBlueFox wrote:
Well, I would have to disagree this time...

Without going into details:

it's $300, and were it not for me, she wouldn't have this expense, so, I feel it's justified.

IMNSHO, it's worth it.
It's your money and you can do what you want with it.Maybe she will be that longshot that comes in once a month at Santa Anita.(in other words treat it like a gift)How long will it be untill she's in another jam?Do you want that scenerio?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:02 pm 

Is it just me, or do 97.3% of all RFM's ask for that "magic" number..... $300 !?!?!!?

What the hell..... GO FOR IT QBF. Then you can tell us how it all worked out after your next trip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:53 pm 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Mucho Gusto wrote:
Is it just me, or do 97.3% of all RFM's ask for that "magic" number..... $300 !?!?!!?

When I retire to CR and start my biz of helping chicas write RFMs I will change the number to $350 for you MG. I just want everyone on notice now that when you see a RFM with $350 in it, it was professionally written. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:19 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Humor Mucho....One of my first RFM's was for a new cell phone she needed. I saw her phone break 2 days earlier so I know it was the truth but I thought it was funny that her cell phone was $300 - EXACTLY. I asked her $299 plus taxes and she said no...it is $300. Maybe true, I just thought it was funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:46 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

You said it was your fault. Unless it is for an abortion and you already have a positive DNA test proving it's yours and you talked her into going unprotected with you, there's not much of anything that could be truly your fault. If her Tico BF is kicking her out cause she went with you and now she needs deposit and rent money, that's still her fault. Did you steal her rent money last trip? Have you seen her house? Would you be comfortable staying there for a week or more with a suicide shower that never gets hot enough if you turn the water on enough to get wet, a concrete floor that always leaves your feet gritty before you put your socks on, one towel for the whole family that smells like mildew, an uncomfortable bed with one sheet if you are lucky, every kind of bug you can imagine on the floor, on the walls, in the kitchen, in the food, not to mention rats and mice, and usually more noise than the streets around the Del Rey. Unless your Tica lives a whole lot different than most of them, you'd probably hit the hotel after the first night anyway. I don't mean to sound judgemental, because you didn't elaborate on the actual reason and your Tica may in fact be different and sincere, but Iv'e been there and done that, and no matter how much you care about her or think she cares about you, it will only continue and get worse. The need for emergency money always grows to fit the size of the ability and willingness to pay it. You are starting down a slippery slope in the rain. Good luck.

Goetz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:35 pm 
Goetzvonberlishingen wrote:
You said it was your fault. Unless it is for an abortion and you already have a positive DNA test proving it's yours and you talked her into going unprotected with you, there's not much of anything that could be truly your fault. If her Tico BF is kicking her out cause she went with you and now she needs deposit and rent money, that's still her fault. Did you steal her rent money last trip? Have you seen her house? Would you be comfortable staying there for a week or more with a suicide shower that never gets hot enough if you turn the water on enough to get wet, a concrete floor that always leaves your feet gritty before you put your socks on, one towel for the whole family that smells like mildew, an uncomfortable bed with one sheet if you are lucky, every kind of bug you can imagine on the floor, on the walls, in the kitchen, in the food, not to mention rats and mice, and usually more noise than the streets around the Del Rey. Unless your Tica lives a whole lot different than most of them, you'd probably hit the hotel after the first night anyway. I don't mean to sound judgemental, because you didn't elaborate on the actual reason and your Tica may in fact be different and sincere, but Iv'e been there and done that, and no matter how much you care about her or think she cares about you, it will only continue and get worse. The need for emergency money always grows to fit the size of the ability and willingness to pay it. You are starting down a slippery slope in the rain. Good luck.

Goetz

Yes, it is my fault.

Yes I have been to her house, and I like it very much.

No she does not have a Tico BF.

Her bed is very comfortable, and I have my own towel there, and the last time I used it, it smelled like tide ultra.

No mice, no rats, and only a few bugs, but no more than I've seen in any of the hotels...

No noise (actually no cars at all), but yes, some dogs.

And, considering how much of her own money she spends on me, I'm barely paying back her phone bill for the month of calls to me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:42 pm 

I wish I hadn't erased the RFM that I answered with a WU donation.

Excuse: Sick mother
Apologies: Fourteen
Promise to Repay: Yes

Repayment: No, although I received approx. $80.00 in "free" service for my $250.00 "prepayment."

Postscript: Discussions of repayment went nowhere. Now she's got another novio in the States and just can't sleep with me, as she doesn't want to be unfaithful. The money? Gone as sure as my eyesight.

Your mileage may vary. Maybe it's for real. Not knowing the situation, I wouldn't bet on it either way.

To answer your question:

Get the number for WU by calling directory assistance.

Call the toll-free number

Select country and amount.

Provide your C.C. #

You'll need her full legal name; the money is electronically transferred to the San Jose WU office for pickup.

Fee on my $250.00 donation was $29.00 Oct. 2006.

Post subject: QuickBlueFox
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:57 pm 

QuickBlueFox:

This is not addressed so much to you as it is to guys in general who send money. If you have decided that you feel better about sending the money than you do about turning her down that's a personal decision and yours to make. But having made that decision and sent the money why do you come on the board and tell us about it knowing the negative comment your sure going to get.

Are you subconsciously looking for someone to reinforce your decision to send. Are you subconsciously seeking the ridiculed in order to punish yourself for doing something you know you shouldn't have done. The things that we human beings do that seems so irrational on the surface sometimes makes so much sense to the soul. I just wish I could understand why the human soul needs this stuff so much.

PS: Berk you have mail.

Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:56 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

QBF
Only You know your situation with this Chica.
If you feel she really needs it and if you can afford it then by all means go ahead and send it.

Mag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 am 

Exactly what I always think Lee. Guys do what they do, they know how it is received, yet they always tell everyone about it. No judgements. We all do not too smart things, me included. But I tend to keep it to myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Quote:
No she does not have a Tico BF.

Well, maybe she doesn't if she's not a Tica, in which case, she'll have a leech boyfriend from her home country. No matter what we might think, they ALL have a guy exctracting money from them. That guy you see around is not really her cousin but her pimp boyfriend.
As I've said it before, the best way to avoid a RFM is not to leave any contact information behind. I think that sometimes, some of us tend to forget what they are and see them as regular girls. They're not. I've never gotten a RFM from a regular girlfriend in my 52 years on this Earth, as a matter of fact, I was helped by one (without me asking) when she knew I needed help and another one reprimended me for not asking her. Can you believe that both are gringas? Yes sir, there are some good ones out there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:15 pm 

Yo QBF, I have had a RFC :? Request for COOKIES talk about being being mad, they didn't want me just the damn cookies :oops:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next