www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:09 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
Tell her to put a bandaid on her finger and get back to work. A few clients and she'll have $300.
Amazing how we Gringos have to do their thinking for them to keep there mind on what is important :shock: :lol: :lol: ....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:16 pm 

Orange wins for being the first one with the correct answer! :lol: Hey JG how do you know she's really in Venezuala? She may be or that could be just part of the RFM story added for dramatic pull-on-gringo's-heartstrings effect. She's in danger! SEND MONEY> :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:22 pm 

Did I read correctly that you have never met or had sex with her? RFM's should only be considered after

1) At least three TLN's of mind blowing sex
2) One to two months of follow up emails and phone calls professing much love
3) A visit to the family homestead to meet poor mother/grandmother and 11 siblings (all younger) as well as 2-6 bambinos who $300 a month would change their lives.

Then after considering it you should still not send money

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Counte Dante wrote:
Also, if she was going to spend the $300 on gifts, she certainly doesn't need $300 to get back to Colombia. So why was she carrying all the money she was going to use to buy gifts AND all the money she had to buy a ticket back home?

Its a hustle.

This one went flying by, but it is the difinative statement here.
Stratone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:11 pm 

Orange wrote:
Tell her to put a bandaid on her finger and get back to work. A few clients and she'll have $300.

Do not be so hard 8)

NYG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm 

Bktuna wrote:
Did I read correctly that you have never met or had sex with her? RFM's should only be considered after

1) At least three TLN's of mind blowing sex
2) One to two months of follow up emails and phone calls professing much love
3) A visit to the family homestead to meet poor mother/grandmother and 11 siblings (all younger) as well as 2-6 bambinos who $300 a month would change their lives.

BKtuna:

This is the second time I've caught you spying on me!! Man, you're covert! :wink:

Ciaociao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:23 pm 

JerseyGringo

The reality is you can't save these Chicas from themselves. Best thing I have seen is manage the money for them by only paying for services directly rendered like a bred crum trail to your crouch :) . I hope you don't have to save your self from yourself :? by even thinking of remotely getting involved with something of this nature. If you gave them a cool million $ it wouldn't be long before they are back to square one or having to use their pu$$y to get more. Many humans get the mind set that it is your fault that made them a spending monster to begin with since they wouldn't be like this if you wouldn't have given in the first place.

Only the more sophisticated that have had good parenting with values might be worth helping IMHO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:31 pm 

Lol Ciao,

Novia #1 did take me to her mother's birthday party where it was mother (43) my age, grandmother (60) 9 younger siblings(Novia was 22). Five of the siblings had K*ds already and the 14 yo ws pregnant. It was in the Luce(sp) area behind the Paseo De Flores Mall and it was rough.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:15 pm 

Dapanz1 wrote:
$300 is definately the magic number. I told one girl I would help her but I didn't think I could do $300. I could have done $300 easily but I wasn't going to send the cash, regardless. I said I could send half and hoped that would help. The answer, "it's not worth my time to stand in line at Western Union for $150." :shock:

This duck needs to be shot. Just MHO. :lol:

dapanz1

Time is money and standing in line for 10 minutes to only get $150 is a waste of time :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:18 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Right on Orange.

This indeed isnt Rocket Science and not that hard to figure out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:59 pm 

Quote:
Novia #1 did take me to her mother's birthday party where it was mother (43) my age, grandmother (60) 9 younger siblings(Novia was 22). Five of the siblings had K*ds already and the 14 yo ws pregnant. It was in the Luce(sp) area behind the Paseo De Flores Mall and it was rough.
Sounds like Petsmart on the Rabbit isle :) but only in a bad neighborhood. All I can say is RUN!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:54 pm 

I translated her email for your entertainment -

he forgives by my phone.

you to remember on Saturday we to speak about the danger of caracas of caracas? since on Sunday in the morning when I to go for the work two men stole from me the cellular one, the money, and they cut me a finger to take the golden ring from me. I am very scared and very sad, am very boring. this one excuses for this reason my phone extinguished because to steal it from me.

I want you greatly love, miss you, I am connected ... kisses

Ha Ha ,25 replies and its unanimous !! The winner is (drum roll please )..... Lying Puta !!

I never have and never will send money down south to a chica but I wanted to run this one by the crew.... This girl possibly could have fallen in love and won me then move to the states and live happily ever after for 3 years then get a visa divorce but now she fecked it up by being an amature puta .....sigh... ill play a few games with her then send her packing for the next sucker .......i will keep you posted ..

PS I have one more in Brazil she is having an appointment for tourist visa in november then coming to San Fran to be with her Parents .She is planning on staying with me for a while ..She has 5 friends that met americans and moved here for marriage ........so what is she thinking ???? I know i can stay one step ahead if i use the Force (CRT)

Thanks JG

Post subject: Gaza!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:02 pm 

Colombia makes Venezuela look like Girl Scout Camp!
Check the records.

Colombia has had over 50 years of Civil War, various Drug Cartels (Medellin, Cali, Norte), killings of judges and justices, assasinations of politicians, kidnappings.

Most of the Colombianas that I have met in CR are there on " Political Refuge Status" to escape Colombia!

Don't forget the car bombs and routine overunning of police and military installations by FARC, FLMN, and da Paramilitaries! A gumbo of neverending violence.

To go back to Colombia it would appear to me that she is jumping from the Skillet into da fuego my friend.

Right?
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:07 pm 

Strokes , I hear varying reports on medellin . The one you give me seems to be in line with the US media and anyone who has never been there or fears the word "columbia" it unanimous with people who have visited medellin that it is safe if you use common sense and stay in areas and times as suggested .

The survey says Miami and chicago are more dangerous then medellin and the drug cartels is gone in medellin most of these evil doers are in the country area ...yes there still is crime , though I ve heard people say they have never seen so many police on street corners anywhere ,.... I have never been there but this is what i read....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:21 pm 
The first hand reports that I have had of Medellin have all been very favorable. I know 2 wealthy Gringos from Escazu that have pulled up stakes and moved down there because in their opinion the action is so much better.

I have been told that it is VERY dangerous in the countryside, but that the cities are pretty safe. This seems to be a pretty consistant opinion of those that have spoken to. I spoke to one individual this weekend that splits his time between Medellin and San Jose and it was his opinion that Medellin is more safe than San Jose.