www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:51 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Steve,

Slow down, old boy. You have the rest of your life to live here. No need to blow everything on your next fling.

Here is my suggestion: Book a few nights in Zona Blue and just explore the world of pay to play. Enjoy the company, but keep your emotions in check. Then smoke a fine cigar chosen by Eddie, and contemplate the future. Write a trip report for us!

-PA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:59 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Zippy wrote:
You tend to find so many gulch Latinas regardless of age with a 5th grade mind set. Some may like this but I would think it would bore me out of my mind :? .
Hell no you wouldn't be bored Zippy just frustrated out of your mind wondering how your hot sexy latina turned into a nutty childish pain-in-your-ass dependent. That's what I meant about my "psycho" comment, oh wait that was in the OTHER thread Stevo started with the same post, (that irritates me more than all those one-liner funny comments around here.) Admin1 can you combine the 2 threads por favor?
I wonder why would a guy that's never been to CR suddenly want to marry a Tica, I assume he has no clue about Ticas or what he's getting into. I understand dating frustration but a good looking guy with 6 pack abs that's 30 should be able to at least find SOME decent women to date in Toronto :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:31 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Steve66 said:

Quote:
OH and BTW ....the latinas in our area are always taken ...bc soon as a hot one comes along ....its like flies on shit.....and i dont once again want to be chasing a girl with 100 others.

Then just like Zippy said -----Stay away from the Gulch

Magnum XL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:49 pm 

Good point Mr. Paco :) . On a more "serious" note should we be guiding a newbie into the Lioness den of the gulch on his maiden voyage???? A young guy with a six pack should be able to get laid at the beach under most circumstances 8) :) . Why poison a young lad when he has a real chance at the real deal out side the gulch :idea: ? One does have to be careful even with this approach as many of the p4p Latinas party at the beach setting up the perfect trap for the unsuspecting traveler. ALWAYS DO YOUR HOMEWORK on who you meet!!!! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:07 am 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
I can see a major train wreck in the making. Anybody who is in that much of a hurry to do something he knows almost nothing about... well... I don't envy you at all. You are looking for some kind of magic wand to wave and PRESTO, you've got this hot girlfriend you've always wanted. Finding a hot girl to act the part of girlfriend isn't so hard down here, assuming you have an open wallet. Finding a good relationship here is at least as hard as your home country. You are running through a minefield at full speed. Maybe you'll reach the other side without blowing off your leg, but not likely.

As somebody said before, SLOW DOWN. SHOP AROUND! And one more cliche to leave you with, 'act in haste, repent at leisure.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:08 am 

Join Spanish Eyescostarica and stay at their recommended hotel. This sounds like what you are looking for

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:07 am 

Well, if Canada has an immigrant hispanic population, I would recommmend becoming a volunteer in a English language class out outreach program for new immigrants. I'd bet that there might be some cute Latinas there who could be datable and a relationship might flower.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:28 am 

Steve, I think Nancy Reagan and Pat Bateman have the words you need to follow (re: marrying a girl you just met in a country you never visited): Just say no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Steve:
I've been a member of Spanish Eyes for about 4 years. They are legit and will do their best to find the type of girl you're looking for.
Dhalgren17

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:24 pm 

Bilko wrote:
I can see a major train wreck in the making. Anybody who is in that much of a hurry to do something he knows almost nothing about... well... I don't envy you at all. You are looking for some kind of magic wand to wave and PRESTO, you've got this hot girlfriend you've always wanted. Finding a hot girl to act the part of girlfriend isn't so hard down here, assuming you have an open wallet. Finding a good relationship here is at least as hard as your home country. You are running through a minefield at full speed. Maybe you'll reach the other side without blowing off your leg, but not likely.

As somebody said before, SLOW DOWN. SHOP AROUND! And one more cliche to leave you with, 'act in haste, repent at leisure.'

Kudos Bilko,

Finding a decent girl in CR is just as hard as home. Sure, its easy to get laid. But, try finding someone that you can handle 24x7. If you do find a good one, let me know, and I'll marry her sister. Hell... its a crap shoot... but at least they come from the same gene pool. (Assuming her mom wasn't banging the mail man)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:46 pm 

Perhaps we should assume that her mom was banging the mail man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:03 pm 

Another member started a thread about his relationship and how his Latin girl acts sometimes and frankly I just don't get so many people's expectation that Latin girls are all that different than other girls. Yes, we screw them and oh how great it is. But they are people too and motivated more or less by the same wants and needs as other girls. What do you want to do, marry a real poor needy girl hoping she'll be less like a spoiled, annoying American? The only two reasons I see to get married are that you(anyone) want to have K*ds or that you yourself are needy and/or controlling somehow. Maybe you just think you'd be more normal if you are married, ok. But is it really necessary to be married aside from starting a family? And even then, don't you really want to start a family with a great girl? You can't force yourself into that, you have to find her and be in the right frame of mind to make sure you're seeing things for what they are.

By the way, I watched a presentation that said 1 out of 8 US marriages last year were people that met online. There might be something to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Dude , I know exactly how you feel you have no idea what kind of train wrecks ive found on american date site s..the girls get 20 to 30 emails a day and if you dont stand out you get ignored then you have to pursue the crap outta them and you dont even know if you like them yet !!! then you meet and its attitude and fake smiles plus an extra 25 lbs they didnt tell you about . Ive been one 5 US date site this year and I can tell its the bottom of the barrel of woman .

I have 3 words for you my friend, latin american cupid .Try this site and you will have more woman interested in you in 2 weeks then you have had in YOUR WHOLE LIFE. I am completely overwelmed with Hot young latinas who sincerely are tired of drinking ,sporting , lieing cheating men and want us highly (gringafied) men for love and marriage .They will fall in love with you on the webcam . You will need an online translator try freetranslation.com . $29 will get all the brides you will even want .

Some woman are looking for the holygrail VISA and alot are looking for love ,they mostly do not ask any questions on our Baggage and other wreckage from our past ,its all about how interesting and handsome you are (me) :D Put your pic on be prepared to get mauled ..lemme know how it works out maybe we can team for a southamerican dating tour ..I have 2 columbianas and 1 brazil ready for me to sweep them off there feet . That site is not a prostitute site this one is . Enjoy !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:40 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

www.costa-rica-women.com ask for gustavo gonzales [ gus ] office just down the hill from holiday inn, he and his wife maria are very sincere people, only $25.00 for a meeting with a marraige minded women. 506 256 2715 i realize you are not donald trump but you can just drop me a check in the mail

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:20 pm 

Location: Downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, the BELLY of the BEAST
Tony wrote:
www.costa-rica-women.com ask for gustavo gonzales [ gus ] office just down the hill from holiday inn, he and his wife maria are very sincere people, only $25.00 for a meeting with a marraige minded women. 506 256 2715 i realize you are not donald trump but you can just drop me a check in the mail

They used to (or maybe still are) affiliated with A Foreign Affair, aka loveme.com. I took a friend in there who was interested in what he saw on the AFA website, one deal got you 100 contacts for about 100 bucks. Well, INCREDIBLE AS IT MAY SEEM... the prices weren't the same when we went to visit them. They wanted $12 per contact plus the 100 bucks a month. The old Gringo discount at work. We said no thanks and left asap.

It's not a good deal in my estimation. Most of the girls are just run of the mill Ticas, 3 K*ds, never finished high school, speak no English, 10 to 20 lbs overweight, etc etc etc. I guess if you're stuck in the USA, want to fantasize and have money to burn, go for it. But I would think you could do as well finding non-pros (as far as you can tell) just spending an evening at Castros or the Royal Dutch disco and get phone numbers for free. YMMV.