www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:52 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

It is appropriate to post this kind of thread here. Remember it is also a "rules of Engagement" forum.

However, When I have not been with my novia I have only paid 80 MAX and in some cases it was TLN. MPs do not count. Try going to Europe where it is close to 500 for 1 hour. Or Japan where it is a little more than the US. Or Korea where it is close to US prices IF you can find it. Singapore is 200 depending on your negotiating skills and where you go. Germany is reasonable at around 250. Great Britain is outrageous with the exchange rate these days.

Complain all you want about those not so well informed as our board members, These newbies will keep doing it and there is little we can do to educate or stop them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Spanky wrote:
TicaFan wrote:
I wish we could do an anonymous poll to see how many of us actually send money.

Been done and recently too. Forget the post and it was more sending money then not.

And the next question on the poll is, do you(guys that send money) send money but recommend nobody tip at MPs? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:32 pm 
I am not so sure that they are phucking things up as bad as some want to make out. I am getting deals that I am happy with, with the girls that I want to be with.

In fact, to the contrary, it can be argued that they are helping us out.

Think about it this way. If not for the dumb asses that spend $100 for an hour, how many of those high priced Columbians would there be? For sure not as many, right? Many of the regulars (the ones that I like) are intimidated by the competition from the HOT Columbians. They feel like they have to try harder.

The more HOT Columbians around, the better our bargaining position. Right? If not for the idiots, then fewer Columbians. Figure it out!

The fact is, the newbies are infatuated by looks alone and do not know how to weed out the bad performers. Let them buy up the bad apples, while I feast on the wild cherries.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:05 am 

Kccostarica wrote:
I am not so sure that they are phucking things up as bad as some want to make out. I am getting deals that I am happy with, with the girls that I want to be with.

In fact, to the contrary, it can be argued that they are helping us out.

Think about it this way. If not for the dumb asses that spend $100 for an hour, how many of those high priced Columbians would there be? For sure not as many, right? Many of the regulars (the ones that I like) are intimidated by the competition from the HOT Columbians. They feel like they have to try harder.

The more HOT Columbians around, the better our bargaining position. Right? If not for the idiots, then fewer Columbians. Figure it out!

The fact is, the newbies are infatuated by looks alone and do not know how to weed out the bad performers. Let them buy up the bad apples, while I feast on the wild cherries.
KC you make some good points here.Just like anywhere else pretty women follow the money.The guys coming in for the first time with no intel. are going to pay cien or more because the same quality of girl will cost them triple back home.Really the prices are not out of control yet but the general trend over time will allways be more expensive.It's up to each individual to keep the inflation of prices in line.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 am 

I was talking more long term. The money given to a chica while one is here doesn't affect things near as much as the money being sent on a regular basis. At that is widespread, believe me. Spoils the working and the non working girls alike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:41 am 
Thirdworld wrote:
I was talking more long term. The money given to a chica while one is here doesn't affect things near as much as the money being sent on a regular basis. At that is widespread, believe me. Spoils the working and the non working girls alike.

That is a fair point, but I would say is that you should take those chicks that are working that game and throw them in with all the other bad apples and move on. NEXT!

If you are a player, if you know the game, it does not take long to figure these chics out. On some levels, for me, it makes the game more of a challenge and more exciting. The game can be played both ways, I get a little kick out stringing some of these girls along. You know, play the player.

I get back to my main point, which is that once you learn the game, you can find great chicks that treat you right for a fair price. At the end of the day that is all that really matters. If you got that worked out, then who cares what the dumb asses are doing?

Last edited by Casper on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:50 am 

Kccostarica wrote:
... once you learn the game, you can find great chicks that treat you right for a fair price. At the end of the day that is all that really matters. If you got that worked out, then who cares what the dumb asses are doing?

KC,
Well put, and I concur!

To the chica's, it's business. But to many of us, it's a game. Play the game using your rules, not theirs. There will always be dumb asses paying top dollar for an hour long session. That will not change, at least not in our lifetime. Take control, and enjoy the game. Ultimately, you should always be happy with miss right-for-now. And when you are done, go back to the bullpen for another! This ain't rocket science. Just have fun. Naturally, YMMV.

MG :wink:

Post subject: Diablo my friend!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:35 pm 

I feel the same sentiments Diablo. I agree with you wholeheartedly. These guys are as famous comedian DL Hugley says in his routine "their phucking it up for everybody".

Guys falling in love with whores is becoming the in thing in CR I am observing.

Hooking second only to Tourism as the GNP.

The chicas seem to lull them (losers) into a false sense of Fairytail, Loveland, Happily Ever After shit? It is like they have been hit with the stupid stick!

But my friend Diablo we can not let the losers kill our thrill.
Just wait. Let them pay.
Patience is a virtue.
The current trend to will pass.

When the Romeos from the homeland catch their chicas lips on Any Man's flute after their failure to maintain the facade of "mucho amor papi" "te quero papi" "mucho leche papi".

Their responses will be "No tengo mas plata mami" and they will be ashamed for they have wronged the brotherhood.

Keep falling in love with hookers suckers!

Thanks for keeping it real Diablo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Diablo,

I'll throw my 2 colones in.

Your post made a ton of sense to me and I can totally relate to it. After a fair amount of trips to CR I grew disgusted with how some of the chicas down there treated so many of the guys in CR like fools and many gringos down their accepted this as common practice.

I enjoyed alot about CR but became disillusioned with the whole scene for many of the reasons you describe. My advice is this....

look at the Del Rey in the gulch as ground zero. Work on spending the majority of your time and action further and further away from there for less and less money. In other words, spend more time searching out hot chicas in places like New Fantasy, Zona Blue, an Idem....get your steadies there and get laid for a fraction of the Del Rey Rate....then go further out to Paseo Colon area and spend time getting some hotties for even less money and start setting up all nighters or time together where the girl isnt still on the clock and the money per hour drops.

Get more bang for your buck

After that, read up on where RBC and guys like him go and search for diamonds in the rough for even less money at the lower end joints in CR (or other countries)....all the while keep building up your lists of girls and dropping the ones your not so interested in for those that have qualities more to your liking.

By the way, one rule of thumb I have is I generally only wat to get the contact information of the girls I like. I try to do everything I can not to give them any contact or personal information about where to reach me. Let the other guys become targets for the hustle and requests for money. Contact them on your terms when you want too. Stay in control of your game and dont just submit it away.

Then while all this is still going on, test your luck at El Pueblo or some of the other non pro places or get out of the gulch to places like Cartago which seems to have some pretty hot chicas and is outside of San Jose a ways. If you're still not content on being far away from some weak minded guys who overpay for everything start researching other countries, brush up on your spanish and move onto another scene....and then start doing the same thing all over again and when you hit that new place start searching out new places that are even more gringoless where your bang for your buck is even greater and maybe you and only a couple others know about your favorite new fishing holes....

they are out there too.

I haven't been to CR in a few years and may go back sometime soon as a buddy of mine went through a bad divorce and is itching to get out there and see what the monger scene is all about.

CR is a good place to start but what I found is that alot of these gringos never change their behaviors and are only to submissive to any girl that smiles at them and will pay anything for them and be played like fools only to often. Not my cup of tea. Its the same behaviors that ruined the US and turned it into sex prison. I have met many a cool gringo to hang out and drink with at the Blue Marlin but at the same time I watched way too many wide eyed gringos enter the CR scene and get played for fools and immediately start sending money, getting jealous over manipulative hookers and all that stuff.....

What I have learned is these behaviors do not change easily by these gringos and the only change you can control is your own...

Move on and find some new fishing holes...

Go where the hordes and hordes of gingos ain't....its already effed up and you're only swimming upstream.

Last edited by Ticalover on Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:08 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

whoops, just re read your post Diablo and you are no Newbie to CR and you probably new alot of what I posted.

I see you've going there 8 years.

Move on and find some new places Diablo ..... it'll be worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:28 pm 

Quote:
I watched way too many wide eyed gringos enter the CR scene and get played for fools and immediately start sending money, getting jealous over manipulative hookers and all that stuff.....

Falling in love with Hookas!!!!!!!!
In many cases living and playing house with them too!
I am truly ashamed of some of the brothers :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:00 pm 
Hey man, I fall in love with a different one every day.

Hell, I am in love with a whole bunch of them. At least 6 or 7 of at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:10 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

wow.. if i had read this thread about a week ago i would have felt sad and booked a trip back to medellin. i was last in CR in june of 2005 and it looks like things have changed fast. the cien was still talked about then but it was a joke. i would laugh at the girl and say no way... mucho dinero! . i never paid over 50 and even had a couple freebies. Yes a few of the girls walked away but I saved the money and used it for desperate girls later. From this chicken little thread i guess i will find out in a week if I have any of my skills left!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:33 am 
you will do fine. It might cost you $60 or $70. but there is no reason to pay $100 for any of them. I got one for $50 and another for $30 last weekend. Both were quality chicas too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:49 pm 

Kinda surprising that anyone would respond to a post from someone that had consumed a fifth of Flor de Cana ++ before posting, but let me respond to some of the thoughts. For one thing, I refrain from indulging in inflation fighting MP chicas who regularly get splooged upon 10/12 times a day--no offense to those of you that are blue light shoppers, however, this ruins it for me to a degree. Granted, I don't expect to run into any virgins attracted a 58 year old gringo,but, really...........
Also, altho I have had a few $15 to $40 encounters over the last 8 years(typically outside of SJ), I really have to suspect the quality of any chica in this price range, as I have, repeatedly, seen what these gringos, claiming to have these deals with, are actually doing. As a friend of mine has said " These guys are just too lazy to jerk off " . Once again, no offense to anyone that is happy with this level of quality. From my experience, the chicas that know that they are hot...charge accordingly. I really shouldn't be bitching at all, since I have had a regular colombiana for 2 1/2 years, who picks me up at the airport and does not let me out of her sight 24/7 while I am down there until I get back on the plane.....smart business woman. Apparently she knows that I like to make new friends, whenever possible. Obviously. I have been to all the venues suggested by ticalover and others, and I should be thrilled with my current situation, instead of raising complaints, but, isn't that just the way we are?? I guess what I am really trying to point out is why gringos think that they can impress these chicas with how rich and dumb they are, simultaneously. I could wear my fingers to the bone typing the stories of gringo stupidity

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next