www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

[quote="Pacifica55"]Let's say your "novia" is a hottie and has been making $1500 a month at the DR. If your expectation is that she is going to stop working while you are away you will need to replace the entire $1500 or she lost money on the deal. ../quote]

I was thinking about this recently. With the way these chicas spend money, my bet is that the number would have to be at least 3 times what they were making before. I have seen girls who are being paid handsomely by some novio that stop in to the del ray because they need to make a few extra bucks for their N*no's birthday or to by a cell phone, whatever. One did it simply because it was quicker that calling her novio and having him send her the money! My "3 times income" number is just a random idea that maybe with THAT much money they MIGHT value their pu*sy a little more than to lower themselves by whoring around in the del ray. Probably not though, she'll probably just give it away for free more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:59 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Shawn4DelRey

You bring up a very good point! We all believe every place is like we know or are us too. Most these Chicas are not to sophisticated anyway. They must believe life outside has to be like where they are from. Most chicas I have ever known there think we are made of money & have women when ever we want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:01 am 

Yeah , I can tell that many of them don't believe me when I tell them that I don't have a wife or g/f at home even though I'm telling them the truth. Some even give me that look like they're letting me slide when the subject changes. They really don't understand that we only live this way when we are on Vacation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:43 am 

I have this buddy who I used to have phone sex with. Well, not exactly like it sounds but sometimes we would be getting blown and it was always fun to see how long it took the other guy to figure it out. :twisted:

Once the other guy figured it out the rules would change. We would see how long it would take for the girl to figure out that the guy on the phone knew she was giving a hummer.

As I understand it, former president Bill Clinton took a few calls in the Oval Office like that. Unfortunately for the former pres, Monica had a darn good memory for details and Ken Starr was able to determine who it was on the phone at the time.

Who ever said phone sex was boring? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:02 pm 

After finishing a great session with a hot colombiana, we are laying in bed watching TV. Her cell goes off, she looks at me with a finger over her mouth( as if to say be quiet) Her novio from Las Vegas starts to apoligize and she goes off on him yelling YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME IN 5 DAYS! I could hear him saying I'm sorry over and over. After the call she was still pi**ed at him for not calling in 5 days. She never gave a thought about the fact that she just got through banging me. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:04 pm 

deleted :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:27 pm 

GREAT VIDEO ! It's fun to watch when it's not you on the other line.
Isn't is psyco how a Tica you've been with a few times will do
that humphy jealous thing when she sees you talking with another puta.
All the while she's trolling for customers, thats why she's there in the first place.
Wierd logic.
Stratone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:21 pm 

Stratone wrote:
...Isn't is psyco how a Tica you've been with a few times will do
All the while she's trolling for customers, thats why she's there in the first place.
Wierd logic.
Stratone

I used to think it was wierd, but now it makes perfect sense. You are a customer and she would love it if you exclusively did business with her. It is just like going into a barber shop for the second or third time and purposely selecting a different barber, even though the one you had before is available. They may take it personally as a reflection of their service, but the definately see it as a loss of income.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:41 pm 

Counte Dante wrote:
Stratone wrote:
...Isn't is psyco how a Tica you've been with a few times will do
Wierd logic.
Stratone

I used to think it was wierd, but now it makes perfect sense. You are a customer and she would love it if you exclusively did business with her. It is just like going into a barber shop for the second or third time and purposely selecting a different barber, even though the one you had before is available. They may take it personally as a reflection of their service, but the definately see it as a loss of income.

Duh! Stupid me forgetting about the bottomless Gringo wallet again.
Thanks for turning my head back in the right direction.
Stratone