www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

We're not talking about squeeky voiced Jessica of ZB fame. This one is Lenny's Jessica from Jaco who is now living somewhere in the US from what I've heard.

Post subject: First Prologue
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Guys, this story is unfolding and more bizarre than even you guys will believe is true.

She came to the US illegally in late August 2008 with another gringo that she met in Costa Rica. In early January of this year she begged me to let her come to my house. The guy in Chicago was verbally abusing her and beating her up, but buying her and her 6 yr old boy anything and everything they wanted. :roll: The guy shipped 8 big boxes of toys to Florida - an X-box 360, a Wii, a Playstation 3 and a PSP portable; all with many games; 2 trainsets, a bicycle and many battery operated remote control toys - but no books! :roll:

She came with many expensive clothes from Michigan Avenue, Chicago stores that are completely useless in Florida. After some spending attitude adjustment and getting them both enrolled in School, things settled down to good sex, baby drama and mama drama that occurs in many homes around morning wakeup and bed time. Most of the time I feel like I'm raising a 6 year old with no problem and an ungrateful teenage daughter. But, I'm spending less on her in the US than I did in Costa Rica. :)

Recently, I was giving her one of my many values talks and told her "It's just a manner of honor, accountability and responsibility!" She got quiet but later asked me where she could go to find out what those words meant. All I could do was laugh and remember the famous Jack Nicholson line in the movie "As Good As It Gets" when the young bimbo asks him how he captures the essence of a woman in writing his books. Jack said, "First I think about a man and them I remove all accountability and responsibility!" :roll: :lol:

She seems to be trying really hard to do all that she can to make me happy, but for many days, it's just not working. She lacks the values and background for it to work without huge compromise on my part. She is going to school every day to perfect her English (ESOL adult school) and her baby is top of his class in Montessori Kindergarten. He speaks perfect English and when he came to the US in late August he spoke only Spanish. The teacher did not know at first that English was not his native language. He even understands sarcasm and uses it on his mother!

She's bitching only slightly about having to drive my old 1999 GMC Suburban to get her and her son to school each day, but relaxes after I tell her she can either drive the short-bus or ride the big bus that stops not far from my house. :roll: Naturally she's made a pitch several times to drive my Mercedes or for me to buy her a Mini-Cooper, but I told her when she came in January that she had to "prove herself" to me or she could just go back to Chicago or Costa Rica.

Some days I think she's moving out and then she calms down. Such is life living it with a CR chica in the US. But......I'm getting regular and wonderful BJs and excellent sex with a beautiful 26 year old Nica with perfect skin. I'm not sure how this will end or when, but I've asked myself what else I would be doing with my time and money if she were not here. :? Any counsel from the many wise and experienced CRT guys is welcome. :)

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Post subject: Re: First Prologue
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:23 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
Some days I think she's moving out and then she calms down. Such is life living it with a CR chica in the US. But......I'm getting regular and wonderful BJs and excellent sex with a beautiful 26 year old Nica with perfect skin. I'm not sure how this will end or when, but I've asked myself what else I would be doing with my time and money if she were not here. :? Any counsel from the many wise and experienced CRT guys is welcome. :)

The only way I can respond to that is with another quote:

Quote:
I thought of that old joke, y'know, the, this... this guy goes to a psychiatrist and says, "Doc, uh, my brother's crazy; he thinks he's a chicken." And, uh, the doctor says, "Well, why don't you turn him in?" The guy says, "I would, but I need the eggs." Well, I guess that's pretty much now how I feel about relationships; y'know, they're totally irrational, and crazy, and absurd, and... but, uh, I guess we keep goin' through it because, uh, most of us... need the eggs.

Woody Allen from "Annie Hall"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:06 am 

One of my sayings before I do any type of presentation is that “you can learn a lot from a dummy”. Not trying to flame you but you got hit hard before and you let the same chica back in?

I have been in some weird relationships before but this one is up there at the Guinness World record level. Wish you luck and I have learned a lot from reading this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:37 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

If she is in the US illegally how is the K*D going to school whithout being a legal resident and without an SSN. If she gets caught for entry without inspection she will get deported and can never come back in a legal way......but maybe you want that if she is getting as nutty as you say.
How did she get in illegally? My guess is the Canadian border in some big duffle bags in the back of a SUV?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:36 pm 

HunterS wrote:
If she is in the US illegally how is the K*D going to school whithout being a legal resident and without an SSN. If she gets caught for entry without inspection she will get deported and can never come back in a legal way......but maybe you want that if she is getting as nutty as you say.
How did she get in illegally? My guess is the Canadian border in some big duffle bags in the back of a SUV?

Hunter, legal status and SSN are not requirents to be enrolled in a school in USA.
I just noticed that the K*D goes to Montessori school. I think that's where rich K*ds go.
That Nica is doing pretty good so far. She'll end up driving the Mercedes and Lenny getting rides from friends!
:D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm 

Lennydo wrote:
...She's bitching only slightly about having to drive my old 1999 GMC Suburban to get her and her son to school each day, but relaxes after I tell her she can either drive the short-bus or ride the big bus that stops not far from my house. :roll: Naturally she's made a pitch several times to drive my Mercedes or for me to buy her a Mini-Cooper, but I told her when she came in January that she had to "prove herself" to me or she could just go back to Chicago or Costa Rica.

Lenny, if she's illegal, isn't she driving without a driver's license? Just watch out for the liability. You could end up with a big bill.

For the rest, if I were you, I would never let her into my home, I'd rent an apartment in her name and give her the money cash. Nothing to be traced back to you.

I don't know the laws where you live but here in Nevada, once you let somebody move in, you can't get them out without a court order. I know somebody here who went through that. She changed the lock, the guy called the police and when the police arrive told her: he lives here, you let him in or I take you to jail.

Tough, isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:21 am 

This stuff is really better than TV! :D

Berk...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am 

Lenny,

Although I think you are leaving yourself open to some risks, I hope mostly they are just emotional.

I would certainly do a double-check on your liability if she is driving your car. My ex down here used to take my car out and once was driving (flooring it) down a hill in neutral... giving it more gas because it was not having an effect. Red lining it. I was not in the car, but chasing her by foot down the road. She honestly had no idea what was happening.

This is the same girl that caught me paying bills online one day. She was shocked when I explain to her the whole credit process and how it is affected by timely payments from a regular checking account. Until that point, she thought all gringos were issued these funny plastic cards, with unlimited spending or free money.... sort of a perk of being american. Or, the veritable money tree in the backyard, that we all need to just shake, when we are out of money, and collect the fallen bills. She had no idea what a credit card was... LOL... This girl was a straight A student in Colegio and no practical common sense, punto , when it came to money.

Back to the car, she got it stuck in the living room of the construction site of a mansion across the street. Thank god - she didn't drive through any walls.

I mention these two things - because I know you are letting her drive your car and you have told me that she gets an allowance through a debit card. Beware of both... she doesn't have a clue.

Otherwise - enjoy the plentiful and good pu*sy. Unlike most other novios on this board - you seem to keep it in perspective - she is not your novia, but your amante. If she phucks up, she is out on the road. Keep it real and in perspective. And, enjoy the hell out of it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:15 pm 

Thanks guys for the warnings, but I really try to be very careful for an old dude with a young CR chica. She has a Costa Rica drivers license - the best one that money can buy down there. Expires in 2012. My State Farm agent says I'm covered if she has an accident since she is a licensed driver. However, she and her son are not eligible for health insurance. So, I'm naturally worried about their potential injuries in an accident, but less worried about them if they are in the big GMC Suburban.

She can drive on a CR license in Florida, at least until she gets a ticket or has an accident. Then she has 30 days to get a Florida driver's license for which she does not qualify since she is illegal. This seems to have caused her to be very careful. So far after 3+ months, no problems, no dents, no tickets, no out of gas and not too much trash left inside.

I agree with you Berk and I've not told all of the really strange aspects of all this. A couple of my close friends are urging me to write a book about my experiences with a chica from Costa Rica. They say my story is more funny and more bizarre than the others that have been written. Perhaps I'm just too close to it's reality to see it as that interesting to others. I know several other guys down there with experiences much more tragic, bizarre and funny than mine. Sharing some of my story with you guys on CRT just seems to help me stay grounded in the reality of the situation.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:10 pm 

Chi_Trekker wrote:

Quote:
Otherwise - enjoy the plentiful and good pu*sy. Unlike most other novios on this board - you seem to keep it in perspective - she is not your novia, but your amante. If she phucks up, she is out on the road. Keep it real and in perspective. And, enjoy the hell out of it....

....very interesting comment :roll: :lol: 8) :cry: :lol:

Pura Vida

EdB

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:51 am 

Quote:
"It's just a manner of honor, accountability and responsibility!" She got quiet but later asked me where she could go to find out what those words meant. All I could do was laugh and remember the famous Jack Nicholson line in the movie "As Good As It Gets" when the young bimbo asks him how he captures the essence of a woman in writing his books. Jack said, "First I think about a man and them I remove all accountability and responsibility!"

Josie true we may think of it as taking a hit. In 5 the years of trips I have been ti CR what I thought was a hit happend I think at least 5 times.

He was not tortured or had a gun held to his head to be with this beautful young lady. In fact he expressed many times throughout his threads that he enjoyed her very much. Just a little disappointment with her maturity level and the ability to grow mentally were his complaints. Just more prevalent in CR. Valus.

I truly believe in life. With any woman. Chica or Gringa, Mexicana or Colombiana, Dominicana or Venezolana, Black or White.

Dem bitches gonna make you pay one way or another so enjoy them while you can!

50 engaged to a Tica!

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:41 am 

Rent, don't buy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:08 am 

Gypsy wrote:
Lennydo wrote:
...She's bitching only slightly about having to drive my old 1999 GMC Suburban to get her and her son to school each day, but relaxes after I tell her she can either drive the short-bus or ride the big bus that stops not far from my house. :roll: Naturally she's made a pitch several times to drive my Mercedes or for me to buy her a Mini-Cooper, but I told her when she came in January that she had to "prove herself" to me or she could just go back to Chicago or Costa Rica.

[size=11][b]Lenny, if she's illegal, isn't she driving without a driver's license? Just watch out for the liability. You could end up with a big bill.

For the rest, if I were you, I would never let her into my home, I'd rent an apartment in her name and give her the money cash. Nothing to be traced back to you.

If she has a CR drivers license, or an international license, she is in the clear.Also many states do not require proof of legal status to get a license

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:45 am 

As for illegals getting licenses I believe that in most atates they can get licenses. Not sure if the feds mandated it or what. I do know that several years ago Alabama (and all states)was told they had to give the test in Spanish, and I know that illegals in Allabama can get licenses. My ex novia there (she was Mexican) took the test, got her licenses, bought a car and obtained insurance and she was as illegal as they come. She had fake papers in another name for work purposes, but she used her real name for the license, car, and insurance. And having lived there, if they can do that in Alabama as conservative as it is, they probably can in most, if not all, states.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next