www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Never-ending RFM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:01 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I was in CR a few times, August and Sept, and wanted to post an actual e-mail exchange, A never ending request for money. Please note that NO-WHERE in any of these exchange does the young lady show any kind of salesmanship, nor ever asks how one is doing, or when are you coming back. The only redeeming value is that it makes for good spanish practice. (For those who dont speak spanish, you can google translate it, and have fun )

Aug 23
Baby necesito pagar mi casa tú me ayudarias Pleaseee, con pokito dinero baby, tengo 2 meses atrasados ... M mandarias dinero x western unión please :-(
- Ok lo entiendo, nos vidrios

sept 9
Baby i need to Pay my house!? Por western unión mi amor
- Lo siento carino. Trabaja duro y ganar muy bien en CR, pero nos vemos pronto,

sept 11
Baby y para mi cumpleanos m vas a regalar $300?
-
Que todo depende de ti ! No vemos

Sept 19
Baby ayudame a pagar mi casa pleaseee.

Sept 20
Baby tu me prometiste $300. Pleaseeeee pleaseee

Sep 24, 2012,
Baby ayudame con un pokito de dinero por favor , he chocado l carro y no tengo plata. Aunq sea con $100 de regalo d cumpleanos. Pleaseeeeeeeee

-----que es una lástima lo del carro. ¿Cómo estás, de lo contrario? estoy haciendo bien y mantenerse ocupado, gracias por preguntar. acerca de algo de dinero - estoy seguro de que tienen muchos otros chicos que lo tratan muy bien. [i]Me voy a volver muy pronto, y tendrá un montón de dinero, si usted está dispuesto a trabajar duro [/i]

Moral of the story, Have fun with it.

Post subject: Re: The Never-ending RFM
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Purely out of curiosity - are you using Google Translate or some other computer translator to respond?

mh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:38 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

for some of, I refer to google.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:46 pm 

Rico1040 wrote:
Please note that NO-WHERE in any of these exchange does the young lady show any kind of salesmanship, nor ever asks how one is doing, or when are you coming back.

One of the many reasons I've always contended rfm's are down right disrespectful. Even worse, for the most part the chicas know this..so it gives you an idea how much she cares what you think about it. :|

These comments arent for the OP but rather general....trust, if a chica ever (really) likes you, she would be too embarrassed to ever act so whorish... :idea:

Thanks for the post

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:49 pm 

Quote:
Please note that NO-WHERE in any of these exchange does the young lady show any kind of salesmanship, nor ever asks how one is doing, or when are you coming back.

That's because it is all "cut and paste" dribble handed down from one generation of working girls to another. :|
Enjoy the free Spanish lessons...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:48 am 

Play a chica like this and have some fun. Such Ch*ldren they think every gringo is an idiot. I guess they do get lots of reinforment as their are tons of idiots sending money. Of course ones sending money don't think they are idiots. Guy got super pissed at me one time when he was telling me a chica story of woe and how he was helping her out. Laughed in his face. Didn't like that. It's 99% BS and the senders of money DESERVE to be fleeced. Looks like you have the right attitude. Spin her around a little. Tell her you sent the money. She'll come back and say baby, there is no money here yet. Couple days later confirm with her that her proper name is such and such. Oh shoot, I sent it to a different name. Will try to correct this. Let the player become the playee, it can be quite amusing. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:18 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Why is it always $300 I been reading that for years here ,I have been asked for $300 Everytime . My replie is when I get there I will be happy to help if I can . One thing almost every Colombian girl I ever meet asked me for money before or after we meet . It's funny cuz every gringo they ever meet ask for sex before or after they meet ?!L it works

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

[quote="Cujo'S"][quote="Rico1040"]trust, if a chica ever (really) likes you, she would be too embarrassed to ever act so whorish... :idea:
Cujo[/quote]

Classic, well said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm 

Good post for this collection

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37933.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm 

Back around 2005, there was a CRT guy from Canada and his handle was Handy?? or something similiar. He had a chica in his room and had logged on to her hot mail account. She told him about a gringo that was in love with her and e-mails her often. So while she is giving Handy a BBBJ he replies to the gringo's e-mail and tells him in broken english on his next trip to bring her a laptop. :P :P :mrgreen: Sure enough a month later the lovestruck gringo brings her a brand new laptop computer :D From my own personal experience,I had just finished a very nice session with a chica from Cali. We are just laying in bed at the Presidente(2004) when her cell goes off. She motions for me to be quiet. She then answers and I can hear the gringo saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry. She starts yelling at him over and over "You haven't called me in 5 days!!" She continues her rants at him and he goes from I'm sorry to I love you. :oops: Then I guess the moment is right and she says "Send Me $100" :P in a demanding voice. Of course the gringo says YES :shock: and tells her tommorrow he will send the money. Then he tells her again and again how sorry he is for not calling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 pm 

Unbelievable how stupid some guys can be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:14 pm 

El Ornitorrinco wrote:
Unbelievable how stupid some guys can be.

See wut happens when mongers get puss! :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm 

WU Novios have their place in the game... it's kinda like "trickle down theory" . when their novias are happy and thier bills paid we have better sessions with them :o :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:06 pm 

In the past month I have had two RFM's from US women. Personally, I am offended that they ask me and think I am dumb. I know the philosophy, "it never hurts to ask," but maybe it should. Instead of politely declining, I am trying to think of something very hurtful to say to them. Then, I wonder if that shows that I care too much.

If I get one from a CR girl, I make a big joke out of it and maybe that is the best response. Act entertained as you decline.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:08 pm 

+1000000000000 to the comment that any chica who genuinely likes you would be too ashamed to ask for money even when she needs it.

Instead she will do one of the following when she needs money:

A: Phuck other mongers for money
B: RFM other dudes
C: find work (clean houses, cashier, etc)

The only girl worth helping is the one who will never ask you for it, and will at least try option C.

Vince