www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 am
Posts: 1951
Kizomba305 wrote:
I already posted about this once, but see some follow up replies about these kinds of scenarios in general. Apart from what I already mentioned:

Intelligent women will recognize an incentive. If you have access to a wealthy man, you want to KEEP the goose that lays the golden eggs. If someone is giving you X number of dollars at even an occasional interval, you don't want that source of income to dry up. So, why not do what you were already willing to do all along in the first line, which is take the guy to bed with you? This becomes an issue if he lives in another country... But intelligent women are ingenious enough to find a way around this. Stupid women on the other hand, are impatient, and not smart enough to do what is in their long term best interest.

So if you have a dumb woman, she's going to cut the cord because she can only see the near future. Unless of course, you let her drain you dry. I think this is probably the epitome of an "arrangement."

Think about it... If you send a girl $200 one time, and make it very clear to her you're not sending any more money, ever, unless you get something in return. Then what's going to happen if she "appeals to your good nature" a month or two later with a story of some desperate or emergency situation? If you tell her No, then one of two things will happen. Either you'll never hear from her again, or she'll realize you mean business and she's not getting any more money unless her clothes come off.

So if you're an idiot, then you made $200 off of a scam. Great, how long will $200 last you? A week maybe?

But if you are creative enough to find a way to give this guy what he wants, then you can probably keep that income streaming in some amount, at least semi frequently. Even if you are only able to make $200 quarterly, if it were me I'd rather be $800 richer at the end of the year, than trying a new scenario and hoping it works. $800 may not be a lot, but if you are in this line of work anyway, and especially if you are low to middle class in a country like Costa Rica, the amount of effort it takes to get this money is well worth it, compared to hanging around a hotel bar and hoping some guy you don't know is going to choose you.

If the girl really knows how to run a business, then she's going to find some way to keep you on the hook. It could be letting you stay at her place next time so you don't have to pay for a hotel, sending you nude videos, providing you virtual Spanish lessons, or SOMETHING she can do that costs her time, but not money. Those are just examples which might not be plausible for some women. But if you keep sending money over and over and over again, and the only thing you get in return are nothing more than endless sob stories, then I think I can say with 100% certainty that you are deluding yourself into thinking you've got something going with this girl, when at the end of the day you'll quite literally be left holding an empty bag.


Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!

_________________
I am NOT a Cien Boy!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:37 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Whitecat wrote:
Kizomba305 wrote:
I already posted about this once, but see some follow up replies about these kinds of scenarios in general. Apart from what I already mentioned:

Intelligent women will recognize an incentive. If you have access to a wealthy man, you want to KEEP the goose that lays the golden eggs. If someone is giving you X number of dollars at even an occasional interval, you don't want that source of income to dry up. So, why not do what you were already willing to do all along in the first line, which is take the guy to bed with you? This becomes an issue if he lives in another country... But intelligent women are ingenious enough to find a way around this. Stupid women on the other hand, are impatient, and not smart enough to do what is in their long term best interest.

So if you have a dumb woman, she's going to cut the cord because she can only see the near future. Unless of course, you let her drain you dry. I think this is probably the epitome of an "arrangement."

Think about it... If you send a girl $200 one time, and make it very clear to her you're not sending any more money, ever, unless you get something in return. Then what's going to happen if she "appeals to your good nature" a month or two later with a story of some desperate or emergency situation? If you tell her No, then one of two things will happen. Either you'll never hear from her again, or she'll realize you mean business and she's not getting any more money unless her clothes come off.

So if you're an idiot, then you made $200 off of a scam. Great, how long will $200 last you? A week maybe?

But if you are creative enough to find a way to give this guy what he wants, then you can probably keep that income streaming in some amount, at least semi frequently. Even if you are only able to make $200 quarterly, if it were me I'd rather be $800 richer at the end of the year, than trying a new scenario and hoping it works. $800 may not be a lot, but if you are in this line of work anyway, and especially if you are low to middle class in a country like Costa Rica, the amount of effort it takes to get this money is well worth it, compared to hanging around a hotel bar and hoping some guy you don't know is going to choose you.

If the girl really knows how to run a business, then she's going to find some way to keep you on the hook. It could be letting you stay at her place next time so you don't have to pay for a hotel, sending you nude videos, providing you virtual Spanish lessons, or SOMETHING she can do that costs her time, but not money. Those are just examples which might not be plausible for some women. But if you keep sending money over and over and over again, and the only thing you get in return are nothing more than endless sob stories, then I think I can say with 100% certainty that you are deluding yourself into thinking you've got something going with this girl, when at the end of the day you'll quite literally be left holding an empty bag.


Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!


And yet they continue to easily outmaneuver, royally fleece and outwit these guys... :oops: :oops: :oops:

A young girl with no education, no job, no life experience, still living at home with mom in a nowhereville sh*t hole city in a third world country scams 20 G's... :shock:

Bernie Madoff got nothing on many of them... :wink: :mrgreen:

_________________
Don't try to understand 'em, just rope 'em down and brand 'em...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:40 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:26 am
Posts: 1951
Netgems wrote:
Whitecat wrote:
Kizomba305 wrote:
I already posted about this once, but see some follow up replies about these kinds of scenarios in general. Apart from what I already mentioned:

Intelligent women will recognize an incentive. If you have access to a wealthy man, you want to KEEP the goose that lays the golden eggs. If someone is giving you X number of dollars at even an occasional interval, you don't want that source of income to dry up. So, why not do what you were already willing to do all along in the first line, which is take the guy to bed with you? This becomes an issue if he lives in another country... But intelligent women are ingenious enough to find a way around this. Stupid women on the other hand, are impatient, and not smart enough to do what is in their long term best interest.

So if you have a dumb woman, she's going to cut the cord because she can only see the near future. Unless of course, you let her drain you dry. I think this is probably the epitome of an "arrangement."

Think about it... If you send a girl $200 one time, and make it very clear to her you're not sending any more money, ever, unless you get something in return. Then what's going to happen if she "appeals to your good nature" a month or two later with a story of some desperate or emergency situation? If you tell her No, then one of two things will happen. Either you'll never hear from her again, or she'll realize you mean business and she's not getting any more money unless her clothes come off.

So if you're an idiot, then you made $200 off of a scam. Great, how long will $200 last you? A week maybe?

But if you are creative enough to find a way to give this guy what he wants, then you can probably keep that income streaming in some amount, at least semi frequently. Even if you are only able to make $200 quarterly, if it were me I'd rather be $800 richer at the end of the year, than trying a new scenario and hoping it works. $800 may not be a lot, but if you are in this line of work anyway, and especially if you are low to middle class in a country like Costa Rica, the amount of effort it takes to get this money is well worth it, compared to hanging around a hotel bar and hoping some guy you don't know is going to choose you.

If the girl really knows how to run a business, then she's going to find some way to keep you on the hook. It could be letting you stay at her place next time so you don't have to pay for a hotel, sending you nude videos, providing you virtual Spanish lessons, or SOMETHING she can do that costs her time, but not money. Those are just examples which might not be plausible for some women. But if you keep sending money over and over and over again, and the only thing you get in return are nothing more than endless sob stories, then I think I can say with 100% certainty that you are deluding yourself into thinking you've got something going with this girl, when at the end of the day you'll quite literally be left holding an empty bag.


Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!


And yet they continue to easily outmaneuver, royally fleece and outwit these guys... :oops: :oops: :oops:

A young girl with no education, no job, no life experience, still living at home with mom in a nowhereville sh*t hole city in a third world country scams 20 G's... :shock:

Bernie Madoff got nothing on many of them... :wink: :mrgreen:



What does that say about the so called guy…….

_________________
I am NOT a Cien Boy!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:37 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
Whitecat :

What does that say about the so called guy…….[/quote]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's one of many...a rich multi-millionaire friend of mine here married his favorite ho and she's a royal pain to him and all his friends and has him by the balls...she OWNS him... :oops:

He occasionally taunts us, me and our mutual friends, for picking up stray hoz and warns us; you guys are all stupid, you'll be getting ripped off and robbed!!!

I say, maybe so, but that will be a one time event, better than letting her gain legal control of half my assets and torment me the rest of my life... :mrgreen:

_________________
Don't try to understand 'em, just rope 'em down and brand 'em...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:51 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:28 pm
Posts: 284
Many of these chicas learn how to scam Gringos from their hooker mothers. I met a chica at HLH about 12 years ago. She had a precious 3 year old daughter that I became what I thought was a father figure for the little girl. The mom used this to milk me for every dollar possible. Sadly the little girl will think this activity is normal.It is part of their culture.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 3353
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA
grimeswilliam wrote:
Many of these chicas learn how to scam Gringos from their hooker mothers. I met a chica at HLH about 12 years ago. She had a precious 3 year old daughter that I became what I thought was a father figure for the little girl. The mom used this to milk me for every dollar possible. Sadly the little girl will think this activity is normal.It is part of their culture.


I had a hot fave ho back when Covid was rampaging and everyone was terrified. She was scared and quit the biz, and everything downtown was shut down and I lost touch with several other favorites and she lived close to me, and did housecleaning for me as well, for Cat approved fees...

She was 20 and her mom like 37, mom knew she was ho-ing because she had a baby and no job and they lived together and mom saw the money coming in and accepted it.

With Covid causing both of them to lose jobs, she also had a waitress job even though ho-ing, but the restaurant shut down and now her job and her ho income was dried up except for me.

She was still seeing me regularly and I felt marginally safe with just her. She and mom had taken to cooking tico food and delivering in their hood, items from the popular restaurant there she worked at that shut down. Quite the entrepreneurs, I was impressed.

The only reason I suspect I was her only john at that time as she said, was she was terrified as well and she knew I was worried and told her I saw no other ho during that time, and she was a Sportsmen's Lodge girl, that's where I met her and SL was shut down or on life support then...

I also always had to send her a text message saying I had more cleaning work for her so mom would see it and let her go instead of helping cook and deliver food in her hood, but mom looked the other way, she knew she wasn't bringing home $50 to $60 for 3 hours cleaning....

Mom and I never met but mom knew "Netgems" was a good guy who treated her daughter well and supplied a good weekly supplement to their income for months, and mom would send meals she cooked to me and I would cook meals for her when she came over and send leftovers back to mom in Tupperware, and mom then sent more meals to me using the same Tupperware back and forth, so mom never met me but she knew who I was and appreciated and trusted me with her.

Even though we never met, we had a good relationship, lol...

One day she showed me some pics of mom, and holy baloney, mom was drop dead hot for an older woman of 37! :!:

Well, I knew they were both financially strapped even with their cooking and my supplemental income, if you knew Netgems, you knew I had to ask... :shock:

And I did... 8) 8) 8)

Would they do a mother/daughter combo? The pay would be big. Really BIGGG... :mrgreen:

I got an angry NO!!!, and I like to keep rubbing my own nose in it anyway in these situations if there's even a drop of hope. I said Well, how about you ask mom to come over and help you "clean" for the astronomic sum I am offering (Whitecat, stop reading at this point!!!)

I told her if mom said yes because you asked her, to...ummmm...help "clean", so not to be blatantly obvious, mom would know the score when she heard the amount, and know what I mean, and both of you could go home with enough to cover your rent!! :D :D :D

Not only that, I'll buy some wine, mom can bring food she cooked, I'll make a lunch, we'll have plenty to eat and drink and have a party! It sounded great to me!!!

I wish I could report a yes here and brag and strut, but the second NOOOO!!! damn near perforated my eardrums so I dropped the subject.

For a short while because of their financial situation, she couldn't pay her cell phone bill and was using mom's cell phone, I still had that number even though I decided to cover her monthly cell expense so we could stay in touch easier, but I had the number... :wink:

Should I send a message to mom's cell, not being obvious, pretending to be messaging her and say would she do a double with any of her girlfriends, I'm especially interested in an older woman combo since she was so young for variety. I could also throw in the "astronomic amount" I would pay to make mom think long and hard on the matter and consider it...Devious minds often win, like them or not... :wink:

Baaaack bak bak bak bak....I chickened out, :oops: now I'll never know.... :evil: Don't lose a ho in the hand for two in the bush...Covid was still strong, downtown was still dead, if I really pissed them both off, then all I got left IS the hand...

She and I parted after Covid, I found a couple old faves I like much better, and dabbled in variety once again, even if you love steak, months and months of only steak you will want some chicken sandwiches and pork chops when it becomes available...but...

I STILL have mom's cell number...MAYBE....maybe one day...I'll need to drink a few beers to get up the nerve on that one... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
Don't try to understand 'em, just rope 'em down and brand 'em...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:49 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:37 am
Posts: 75
Location: Guam
Whitecat wrote:
Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!


It's like Weenog once said: Not all of them, just most of them. I knew one who used the sex work money to pay off all of her student debt and become a Nurse Anesthesiologist. Never to be seen or heard from again to this very day. Her P411 account has been inactive since, and her phone and email are dead.

The other saved a bunch of money and used it to open a business upon retiring from sex work around age 30. Not 100% sure what kind of business, but she was talking about a beauty salon before she went dark.

Let's see, that's 2 that I can confirm out of over 50 total. I stopped counting after 50, but it's higher than that. Even if we use that number, statistically that's about 4% that have an intelligent exit strategy. Those numbers aren't very promising, but you never know. I remember the Anesthesiologist telling me that many girls can't stop working the job, because the money is too good, and the effort is too easy. That or they have a drug problem.

I know another that married a rich guy, and a final one that just accepts the fact that she's usually just going to scrape by on an unimpressive salary, and often struggles to make ends meet. But apparently she's more comfortable worrying about her monthly rent payment, then going back to her former lifestyle; couldn't tell you why but I think it has something to do with concerns about risks such as STDs.

Of course, the majority of this is experience from the USA, which is typically not known as being a developing country in the same capacity CR is. The variables in other countries may be different.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:45 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:28 pm
Posts: 284
Kizomba305 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:
Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!


It's like Weenog once said: Not all of them, just most of them. I knew one who used the sex work money to pay off all of her student debt and become a Nurse Anesthesiologist. Never to be seen or heard from again to this very day. Her P411 account has been inactive since, and her phone and email are dead.

The other saved a bunch of money and used it to open a business upon retiring from sex work around age 30. Not 100% sure what kind of business, but she was talking about a beauty salon before she went dark.

Let's see, that's 2 that I can confirm out of over 50 total. I stopped counting after 50, but it's higher than that. Even if we use that number, statistically that's about 4% that have an intelligent exit strategy. Those numbers aren't very promising, but you never know. I remember the Anesthesiologist telling me that many girls can't stop working the job, because the money is too good, and the effort is too easy. That or they have a drug problem.

I know another that married a rich guy, and a final one that just accepts the fact that she's usually just going to scrape by on an unimpressive salary, and often struggles to make ends meet. But apparently she's more comfortable worrying about her monthly rent payment, then going back to her former lifestyle; couldn't tell you why but I think it has something to do with concerns about risks such as STDs.

Of course, the majority of this is experience from the USA, which is typically not known as being a developing country in the same capacity CR is. The variables in other countries may be different.

I married a lady from Honduras so I got to know the people in her area very well. I noticed that the people that were motivated to make a better life just about all came to the USA.I can't speak for folks from CR but I imagine it is pretty much the same.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:26 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:44 pm
Posts: 1049
grimeswilliam wrote:
Kizomba305 wrote:
Whitecat wrote:
Good logic except for one point…….all these women are dumb!!


It's like Weenog once said: Not all of them, just most of them. I knew one who used the sex work money to pay off all of her student debt and become a Nurse Anesthesiologist. Never to be seen or heard from again to this very day. Her P411 account has been inactive since, and her phone and email are dead.

The other saved a bunch of money and used it to open a business upon retiring from sex work around age 30. Not 100% sure what kind of business, but she was talking about a beauty salon before she went dark.

Let's see, that's 2 that I can confirm out of over 50 total. I stopped counting after 50, but it's higher than that. Even if we use that number, statistically that's about 4% that have an intelligent exit strategy. Those numbers aren't very promising, but you never know. I remember the Anesthesiologist telling me that many girls can't stop working the job, because the money is too good, and the effort is too easy. That or they have a drug problem.

I know another that married a rich guy, and a final one that just accepts the fact that she's usually just going to scrape by on an unimpressive salary, and often struggles to make ends meet. But apparently she's more comfortable worrying about her monthly rent payment, then going back to her former lifestyle; couldn't tell you why but I think it has something to do with concerns about risks such as STDs.

Of course, the majority of this is experience from the USA, which is typically not known as being a developing country in the same capacity CR is. The variables in other countries may be different.

I married a lady from Honduras so I got to know the people in her area very well. I noticed that the people that were motivated to make a better life just about all came to the USA.I can't speak for folks from CR but I imagine it is pretty much the same.

I don't think that is as general in Costa Rica. Many, or most want to stay there.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:03 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 05, 2023 4:40 am
Posts: 25
I'd be curious to get a name attached to this Tica. Some of them are very clever and very deceptive and very good actors. Thanks for sharing... like others have expressed go back to CR and experience the fun with a "watchful eye." The kind of money you spent could buy you a lot of "happiness" in CR... you just have to be mindful of what you're actually getting in return. Good luck. Oh... and would you like to provide a name?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:16 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:37 am
Posts: 75
Location: Guam
Wild Bill wrote:
I'd be curious to get a name attached to this Tica. Some of them are very clever and very deceptive and very good actors. Thanks for sharing... like others have expressed go back to CR and experience the fun with a "watchful eye." The kind of money you spent could buy you a lot of "happiness" in CR... you just have to be mindful of what you're actually getting in return. Good luck. Oh... and would you like to provide a name?


We shall see if the original poster returns to provide this info. Or you could PM him.

As of this month I've set aside "transactional relationships", but I thought I would still drop by here every once in awhile, since I do not live in South America at this moment. What I realized from hooking up with the Antioqueña, is that there's nothing wrong with me... The real problem is that most American women are total basura, beyond any measure.

When I was in South America just recently, I never faced any criticism from the women I went on legit dates with, for being 10+ years older than them, or weighing more than I should. I was never once asked for money, and all I contributed was paying for the dinner tab.

Granted I'm not 80+ and limping around with a cane. If I were in that scenario I wouldn't be able to get on hikes out to waterfalls like I did with one of the girls. I think in that case you'd be setting yourself up for an Anna Nicole Smith type situation. There's just no need for me to continue to pay for prostitutes, that is something that is confined to the mentality of American women. Now if things change 30 years down the road, then I might be back to where I started.

I have absolutely no affiliation with passport bros, or anything of the sort. All I can say is, if you are a guy who was born and grew up in America and are now an adult, you wouldn't know any better unless you actually explored outside the country. Guess I'd better keep studying Spanish...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4



All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group