www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tinder, skokka
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:29 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I'm visiting Jaco in a few weeks and I realize there may not be many girls given the time of the year and what's going on with Covid. So I'm thinking of using Tinder and / or skokka (https://cr.**SPAM LINK******/).

For those of you who have used Tinder and / or skokka, please let me know what your experiences were.

Post subject: Re: Tinder, skokka
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:57 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The 5.2 earthquake just woke me up... What a Temblor!
I have been here 2 days and had 2 epic sessions scheduled and arranged before I got here using Skokka. I started reaching out to Chicas 7 days before boots on the ground. Only the best looking ones... I whittled my list down based on the sincerity of the conversations I received back via whatsapp.... Let me say I put a lot of effort in texting these chicas, shared my picture early on to demonstrate level of interest, and I showered each of remaining 7 Chicas with compliments. I numbered each chica 1-7 and literally arranged to meet the best ones first... Hence 1 & 2 my first two days here.

I can honestly say those were two of the best sessions I have had. Each was 4 hours more or less and both parties left content. As a side note and due to Covid, i found an 800 sqft apartment hotel in Escazu. First time outside the gulch for my San Jose stay. I love it!

Upon reflection, I was asking myself why did I just have two back 2 back phenomenal sessions in my late 50s and grossly overweight. When 18 years ago I was much younger etc...

The answer my brothers can be found in the many excellent posts by bangbang57.

Not only Bangbang, but all the great contributors have shared their wisdom. It's all here brothers. Just make a commitment to improve your game, your craft, your service received. Ya'll Can doit if I can!

Read, read, read and practice, practice, practice.

If you have read this far, here are a few bullet points that I learned from reading this board that contributed to my recent epic sessions:

Always be in control of the conversation and the experience you are creating. Don't ever give it up from start to finish.

Be gentle, be calm, but be firm with the Chicas.

Guys, there is lot more information on this board...

I honestly owe my success to all the great gentlemen who have shared their wisdom. Thank you all.

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

Last edited by Californiamann on Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Woke me up too, but I just read it was a 5.7 (official).

Enjoy!

Post subject: Caveat Emptor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:28 am 

I did have one bad experience on Skokka thus far. A Chica was using pictures from a longgggggg time ago and showed up 15 years older and 40 lbs heavier....Desperate times calls for desperate measures I guess?

Also, my wingman and I noticed that you need to look at all the Pictures of a Chica on Skokka because all of them might be 5-10 years old except one recent one where a Chica looks fatter....I kind of feel the Chica can say later, "No baby, I listed my recent photo..." if you called her in it.

in any event, Look at all the pictures, ask her age or how recent photos are, possible even ask for a new selfie or something.

I found/think about 90% of photos are accurate- especially on the younger/skinnier Chicas....(Just a hunch)

Caveat Emptor

As a footnote, my 25 year old hottie even listed herself as 23 years old on Skokka... :roll:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No advice, tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:10 pm 

Any of you remember the two blonds from Zona II, Pamela and Laren. Laren was not much to look at 15 years ago but made up for this in rauncyness. She had breast implants and photos made that she has been posting the same photos on the internet for all of these years. The years have not been kind. She is available for $20 or $30 for anal. Posts regularly on Skokka. Internet meetings have risks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:15 pm 

Okay New Guy! So I looked at your website Alecm and here is my critique - First, I love the "Homeless *******" link. That is phucking hilarious! :lol:

Otherwise, website is very hard to navigate, the links are in loops and it is repetitive, the pages do not load fast, and the pictures are not revealing enough.

For now, Skokka is 1000+ better. :mrgreen:

I do hope, as the newest member (10 hours ago), you contribute reports about running your website, banging

the ******* during the photo shoots, fun things like that! :P :P :P

Pura Vida