www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: All Night Dates / GFE
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hiyas all,

New to CRT and signed up to get extra info on a trip to San Jose, CR in middle of May and save some $$ with the VIP benefits. Limited experience so far, one trip last year to Bangkok, Thailand. Stayed at the Tenface Hotel which had suites for like $80.00 per night that were about twice the size of other rooms for abit less. Bangkok basically had a couple spots with bars to go pick up girls, Soi Cowboy (name of the street lined with strip clubs) was my favorite. Could just pickup a dancer, pay a cheap barfine, and keep her all night for $70 to $100. Next day toss her $20 USD to go shopping and pay her again for the next night or send her back and find another. Also did a day trip to Phuket which rocked, with a date from Bangkok coming along just to enjoy the day.

From what I've been reading on the boards, San Jose, CR can be like that but it's more common just to go for short time and be on your way. I've seen a few postings saying the $100 USD for the night is possible but you need to interview and find someone interested. And make sure you keep your valuables in the safe and luggage locked up... :)

I'm booked into the nice part of Sportmen's for lodging, taking advantage of the CRT VIP discount and hope to find those kind of opportunities with the available ladies there. Any particular advice for someone looking for more of the GFE overnight companionship versus the 1 to 2 hour thank you and move on variety?

Also anyone familiar with Sportmen's Lodge and their pricing/convenience factors with day trips? Pondering horse back riding and checking out the zip line stuff as well.

Thanks in advance for your help & consideration.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

just talk to the girls. tell them what you want and then settle on the price . never pay up front.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:06 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Welcome to the board.

Yes, in CR, short-term is more common. Most of the girls have small K*D(s) at home so staying the night and into the next morning is difficult. The girl usually has to be back by 7am. So, even if you find one that will do all night, it probably mean that she'll leave 6-7am. And you may or may not get some in the morning.

And the price will not be $100 unless you compromise on looks, or the girl is having a shitty week/month and is really really desperate for money. I think you have to figure $150 on the low side and $300 on the high side, probably closer to $200.

But know that it has been said that occasionally a girl who you take for an hour or two later in the night (11pm+) may ask to stay the night for no extra money. They prefer staying in a nice comfortable bed with hot water, instead of going to a house they share with extended family and bathroom with no hot water. I would say that if she does stay and bangs you more than agreed to and really makes an effort to show you a good time, a nominal tip should be in order. But don't go crazy on the tips, with the girls but also with bartenders, taxis (no tip), hotel employees, etc. CR is not as tip crazy as we are in the states.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Last trip I went to KL and was paying between $50 and $150 for TLN. The $50 one was a repeat because she liked me. lol. Cute petite little Nica. $150 looked to be the going rate at SL.

Though all prices do vary depending on the looks of the chica.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:22 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:03 am 
Your post could have come from me, good one!

I would be interested in a reply on the following: Do girls help with that too??!! I would like to try the ATV tours, beach as well.

Quote:
Also anyone familiar with Sportmen's Lodge and their pricing/convenience factors with day trips? Pondering horse back riding and checking out the zip line stuff as well.

Do we need to research the trips to death before we go or can we get all the help at SL and arrange trips after we arrive??

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Orange wrote:
Welcome to the board.

Yes, in CR, short-term is more common. Most of the girls have small K*D(s) at home so staying the night and into the next morning is difficult. The girl usually has to be back by 7am. So, even if you find one that will do all night, it probably mean that she'll leave 6-7am. And you may or may not get some in the morning.

And the price will not be $100 unless you compromise on looks, or the girl is having a shitty week/month and is really really desperate for money. I think you have to figure $150 on the low side and $300 on the high side, probably closer to $200.

But know that it has been said that occasionally a girl who you take for an hour or two later in the night (11pm+) may ask to stay the night for no extra money. They prefer staying in a nice comfortable bed with hot water, instead of going to a house they share with extended family and bathroom with no hot water. I would say that if she does stay and bangs you more than agreed to and really makes an effort to show you a good time, a nominal tip should be in order. But don't go crazy on the tips, with the girls but also with bartenders, taxis (no tip), hotel employees, etc. CR is not as tip crazy as we are in the states.

I second all the above, and I'll add that I think your best bet to spend a lot of time with a chica without paying through the nose is taking her out during the day or early evening. I'd recommend making that offer to a girl you've already spent some time with and really click with. If she enjoys spending time with you she may very well jump at the chance to go outside of her humdrum routine and go zip lining or to the beach with you, and it may cost you nothing for her time, at least until you take her to bed. But since as Orange pointed out a lot of chicas have a baby and/or baby-daddy at home, it usually takes a lot of dinero to get a TLN. I've been quoted $150-$200 at HDR and said no effing way. Take a SL or HDR hottie for an hour or two for $60 - $100, get a good nights sleep after you wear her ass out and put her in a taxi, then find you some new strange in the morning and take your favorita to the beach. Just my dos pesos. And for what it's worth, I love Thai pu*sy as much as the next guy, but your opportunities for GFE are better in Costa Rica.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:37 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Cheapest date I had in CR was taking a chica and her amiga to the beach for two days. One was a Nica and her friend is from Argentina. The Nica is an occasional provider who makes house calls to my place. I give her 30K each visit for a rub down, DATY plus a BBBJCIM. The trip was fun until the last day. The amiga decided to go topless at the condo poolside which caused a problem for an older gringa staying in the complex My Nica was OK in the pool in her see through underwear even though I brought a bikini for her to wear. We got a visit from the condo admin. asking the chicas to dress up. Second day of the trip they were both grumpy because it was time to go. They both pouted at breakfast and slept in the car all the way home. When I dropped them off, I gave the Nica 60K, she was happy and gave me a kiss goodbye. Today I got an email from the Nica. Her amiga stole her cell phone (yes the one we took to the beach) and she wants to know when we can hook up again. Life is just beautiful here. At times very amusing when you reflect on it.