Post subject: Re: Sending money newbie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Just curious how many leches do get for that amount of$$$$$$

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:39 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Azsunnydaze wrote:
I just joined this site after my trip to CR and the DR didn’t stay there but had a great time while there. I fortunately ran into guy who belonged to this site and recommended I join. I read several postings regarding sending money and a rather ironic thing happened. This chica gave me here phone # I did stay in touch, well just after I started reading the posts regarding sending money here comes the pitch line "I need to have wisdom teeth fixed but don’t have the money" she left it at that...... Thank goodness I read a post regarding sending money and how these chicas work it.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!! I actually read the posts and followed the advice "don’t send them nickel"

Those ladies always want to stay in touch. In the long distant past I used to give them my email, today I just get their email/phone number if they offer but I just discard them. I have no need for staying in touch with a puta, even when I speak fluently Spanish.

As to how to answer a money request (which it's best avoided by leaving the country with just the memories), a guy in another forum came up with a great one, "I'll send you the money by Western Union as soon as you can Wester Union me your pu*sy"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Gypsy wrote:
Azsunnydaze wrote:

As to how to answer a money request (which it's best avoided by leaving the country with just the memories), a guy in another forum came up with a great one, "I'll send you the money by Western Union as soon as you can Wester Union me your pu*sy"[/b]

thats a great quote.. :mrgreen: if i happen to get a RFM in the near future..i'm stealing this line to see the reaction of the chica!! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
Those ladies always want to stay in touch. In the long distant past I used to give them my email, today I just get their email/phone number if they offer but I just discard them. I have no need for staying in touch with a puta, even when I speak fluently Spanish.

As to how to answer a money request (which it's best avoided by leaving the country with just the memories), a guy in another forum came up with a great one, "I'll send you the money by Western Union as soon as you can Wester Union me your pu*sy"

Yeah, I can't see it either; the two times I did it, it bite me or someone else in the butt; always the same thing; the puta has a big problem and needs money or wants to express her undying puta love. One time it happened to a guy I deployed with who allegedly got a hooker pregnant, but she did not have his number. My sweetie was working as a bartender in the KL and she gave her my number. She called me and told me the story and I called him (I did not like the guy). His wife answered and was real suspicious. I told the guy either he deals with the problem or I will give the hooker his phone number and she can explain it to the wife. Needless to say, I never heard from her again. Either way, I learned real quickly that nothing good can come of giving a Foreign Love Consultant your contact info. :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 pm 

Azsunnydaze wrote:
It must have been slow weekend at the DR. I recieved a urgent email/RFM from this chica, "I need help my rent is due" so after her pleaing or lying. I posed some simple questios, how much do you need? $800 next question didnt you save any money this month and what about your wisdom teeth. She had enough ph....ck u and hung up. I been pondering this question is there punta handbook and what section covers RFM from stupid the gringo :). Again thanks to this board I more than likely would have become a victim.

Got one from a chica saying she needs the money for her apartmeno rent. Said she felt real bad to ask. Only one problemo, she posted pics of her and a tico partying at a bar on her facebook page the next day. 8) It dosen't bother me , I'll just write her back and ignore the RFM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:56 pm 

Per usual with any rfm thread I will toss in my same 2 cents. Rfm's are a disrepectful gesture, generally I like to say if you get one, then chica doesn't care wut you think about it.
You are being treated like a monger, business, a score... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...