www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jaco Recommended now?
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:36 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I've been to San Jose twice over ten years ago, stayed at SL, hung out at the Del Ray, and had a great time. However, I've never been to Jaco. I've read here that Cocal is a place to stay there, but are they any others? Also, I read where Cocal was shut down for a while, and I'm wondering if there are ongoing problems in Jaco. Planning a trip in early July, so any and all information would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 12:37 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

jay836595 wrote:
I've been to San Jose twice over ten years ago, stayed at SL, hung out at the Del Ray, and had a great time. However, I've never been to Jaco. I've read here that Cocal is a place to stay there, but are they any others? Also, I read where Cocal was shut down for a while, and I'm wondering if there are ongoing problems in Jaco. Planning a trip in early July, so any and all information would be appreciated.

Here ya go cowboy
search.php

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:11 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Boynton wrote:
jay836595 wrote:

Here ya go cowboy
search.php

Thanks so much, cowboy

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2021 1:37 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

You should know that Cocal was closed BEFORE 8pm tonight. Lots of cops on the scene. About 25 desperate gorditas on the street outside the front gate as I rolled by for a meal. It also rained hard--aguacero territory--between 5 and 7 so nobody was around the Plan B condo/pool area.

If you've got Whatsapp numbers like the regulars on this board then you're good to go, come rain or cops. Without those, it's a crapsshoot. I saw a longlean tonight while waiting for my afternoon flacita. grabbed her number, though i'm gone tomorrow, so likely won't use it.

one last thing. yes, you CAN talk the rubber off, but it's going to cost you. so you have to decide if you can Phuck with that sensation-killer on, or if you want to pay up to get it off. I got laid 3x today and paid the price for sure. These are pandemic bucks.

Better bring down some of those.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:50 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Lots of guys ask about girl friendly places, they are easy to find, just search king google "bachelors pad jaco airbnb" and it will pull em all up. The "bachelors pad" search term is a great code word that gets the message across.