www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Little Havana Sportsbar and Hotel is pleased to announce a discount for CRT VIP members. Each of the 8 suites is equipped with a queen sized bed and transparent glass window into the shower. Room rates are between $50 and $69. CRT VIP Members receive a 10 percent discount off their hotel stay.

To receive the discount, please make a reservation with the hotel by phone or email and request the CRT VIP Rate. Members are required to present their unexpired VIP membership card upon arrival.

http://www.littlehavanahotelandbar.com/contact

If you prefer to make arrangements by phone, then Lulu the manager would be happy to take your call at (US) 800-247-7052.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Been staying here since 2008, and stayed here last August. Great hospitality, great value. Highly recommend.

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."