www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:40 pm 
Site Admin

Zona II is pleased to announce a new rate for CRT VIP members in 2017. Each suite at Zona II is equipped with a king bed, big screen TV, steam shower, dry sauna and electronic safe. CRT VIP Members receive a generous rate of $85 per night. Non-VIP guests pay $99 per night.

To receive the CRT Rate, book instantly online and use the Promotion Code CRTVIP13 or call Bruce, the G.M. directly. Zona II will NOT honor the CRT VIP Discount if your book through a third party or any website other than zona-2.com. CRT VIP Members are required to present their membership card upon arrival.

When making the reservation on zona-2.com, please click on the text, Do you have a promotion code before you search for available rooms. You must enter the promotion code for the lower room rates to display on the website and receive the discount.

http://zona-2.com/guest-suites/

If you prefer to make arrangements by phone, then Bruce would be happy to take your call at (US) 305-848-5085.

UPDATE: Three of the four suites have second bedrooms. There is NO additional fee to book a second person or bring a guest to the suites.

In total the hotel can accommodate a group of 7 people with each person in a separate bed, assuming the bachelor party or event is booked well in advance. If you have any questions or would like to book the entire hotel for an event, then please contact Bruce.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:09 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

"Three of the four suites have second bedrooms. In total the hotel can accommodate a group of 7 people, assuming the bachelor party or event is booked well in advance."

thats a pretty confusing line
it would seem that a 2 bedroom could accommodate 4 easily and what about the bachelor party?
i think maybe two thoughts inadvertently merged
as far as the additional person charge i am beginning to understand more why that should be normal
if you bring a guest back to a room thats going to use towels, soap etc. the hotel should be able to collect a fee
whether its your wing or a bird you are doubling the use of the amenities
not saying i would like it but i do get why its fair

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

who would constitute being a third party?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Brooklynkid wrote:
who would constitute being a third party?

Many of the hotels in Costa Rica can be booked though websites like travelocity, hotels.com, expedia, orbitz, ect. Because the hotels pay commission to these websites it's impossible to provide any discount to the customer.

The bottom line is that for Zona Two the CRT discount is only available when you use the promotion code on the zona-2.com website or make arrangements with Sid by calling 850-390-4808.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

will reservations made with the previous owner still be honored?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

All previous prepaid reservations and reservations held by a valid credit card will be honored. There are only a few outstanding. We appreciate your business.

Add a little spice to you life.This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No "Sex tourism or travel" promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided any compensation for this hopefully entertaining contribution. Any posts regarding any event or hotel item are just my humble opinions only.