www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 am 
Site Admin

Pirate Club is pleased to offer CRT VIP Members a 10 percent discount on drinks and pirate merchandise!

Pirate Club offers affordable adult entertainment in Costa Rica. For your convenience, the Pirate Club has onsite rooms for hourly rental. Weekends are especially fun with raffles and prizes.

The Pirate Club is located on the south side of San Jose on 10th Avenue, between 12th and 14th Street. If you have any questions, please ask your taxi driver to call us at 2221-5174. There are three public parking lots within a block of the bar. After 7 pm you can park on the street directly in front of the club. We have security out front.

https://costaricaticas.com/pirate-club/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi ... 5m1s_qB0bM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:20 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Is there a discount on the Pirate Wenches? I don't go to CR to drink.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:14 pm 

Good question, otherwise why go late at night to a run down part of town ?

There is nothing either good or bad
but thinking makes it so.
HAMLET

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:58 pm 

Is this place even open these days? (May 21, 2019). Also...where can I find a complete, current list of verified CRT discount sponsors? Looks like the information is scattered all over, and a lot of it appears to be very dated. Please help out a blind (and torpid) brother. :redface: :oops: :D

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:38 pm 

Still there. Last couple of times we stopped by the place was dead, and they wanted a cover charge, but they let me in to take a look while the others waited outside. Was not worth paying to go in. Had more fun at Arcadas down the street then went to Alcazar.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:50 pm 

ThanksIlv4play. Didn't realize it was right up the street from Arkadas and Molino Rojo. Cover charge? I wonder what would happen if you presented your VIP card... Can't imagine the cover charge would be worth it, unless free drinks were included...and even then... :roll: Bet they don't charge ticos a cover charge; probably it's a "tourist tax." :mad: :!: See any girls, and if so how were they? Thanks!
Ilv4play wrote:
Still there. Last couple of times we stopped by the place was dead, and they wanted a cover charge, but they let me in to take a look while the others waited outside. Was not worth paying to go in. Had more fun at Arcadas down the street then went to Alcazar.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:17 am 

I think the cover charge is only on Friday and Saturdays and after 6pm but I did not ask. Friday May 9th, about 9pm had about 7-8 people in the bar area, but nothing happening, could not see the girls to well as there backs were towards the door but the one playing with the pole was not much of a looker and a little chunky. Saturday May 10th, about 7pm, there were only 2 girls out in the front area doing nothing, and a couple of gay ticos that had no interest in the girls, but were talking with the bartender.

I don't think it was a gringo tax as I had 2 ticas with me. I am not positive but I think it was 3k but I really did not pay much attention as I told security I was going to look inside and the girls would wait out front. Took all of 5 seconds to know we were not going to stay. If you continue down Avenida 10 about 3-4 blocks you will find Arcadas on the left corner and 1 entrance up from the corner, and Molina Rojo is on the right side corner. Last 5-6 times stopping at Molino Rojo has not been pretty and do not know why we even bother but you never know when you might find a gem.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:45 am 

Here is their facebook page and the cover is stated as 3,000. For me, if I am driving by in the area I will stop and take a look and sometimes you get surprised as it can be hopping. We were actually thinking of buying the place a couple of years ago but since there was no kitchen on site I would have to build one out and get the permits for it so we decided not to take the plunge.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubPirataCR/