All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:40 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Go back under your rock TROLL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:09 pm 

Ilv4play wrote:
Go back under your rock TROLL

Just a random spam, like a moquiito bite on the board.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:11 pm 

The most important question is whatever happened to Jazzbo?

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 pm 

Santacruzer wrote:
I just bought a 25 box off the street knowing they were fake Cohibas, but tasty. 2 questions,,,,,,Can I fly them home to Saramento, CA w/o a customs problem, as they say Cuba on the box and the bands, and thats all BS. And are they healthy to smoke, as in quailty curing? Thanks for any info>

Get rid of the box and bands, 99% probability they were grown in Nicaragua with old Cuban cigar seeds, agreed, they taste good and hopefully you didn't pay that much, you can get them in the USA and every place else cheap.

Coming through customs, if they ask, tell them they are Nicaraguan cigars, you probably will be telling the truth.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:13 am 

Netgems wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:
I just bought a 25 box off the street knowing they were fake Cohibas, but tasty. 2 questions,,,,,,Can I fly them home to Saramento, CA w/o a customs problem, as they say Cuba on the box and the bands, and thats all BS. And are they healthy to smoke, as in quailty curing? Thanks for any info>

Get rid of the box and bands, 99% probability they were grown in Nicaragua with old Cuban cigar seeds, agreed, they taste good and hopefully you didn't pay that much, you can get them in the USA and every place else cheap.

Coming through customs, if they ask, tell them they are Nicaraguan cigars, you probably will be telling the truth.

Under current Customs regulations, you can bring 100 Cuban cigars back, from either Cuba or a third country.

Notice that 100 cigars is the total duty free limit for cigars.

Also Cuban rum.

Read and learn.

Any opinion or observation in the post above is purely presented for entertainment purposes and does not promote "sexual tourism" or "human trafficking". The laws of Costa Rica apply to all activities in Costa Rica. No warranty is expressed or implied. Void where prohibited by law. Your experience, observations or perspective may be different.

In exile in pu*sy prison

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:54 am 

DiegoC wrote:
Cigards are somewhat different than cigars. The official Cigard has been urinated on by Fidel himself and are sold by street vendors at or near the Hotel Presidente. :lol:

They're going fast because he's dead now and supplies are dwindling.

I occasionally buy cheap Nicaraguan cigars for about $4 each here and don't see a major diff from many of the $25 and up cigars...

Yes I know...I'm cheap but I like it like it, yes I do... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:58 am 

Bep7662 wrote:
For the past 8 years I've brought back a minimum of 2-6 boxes of Cuban & local cigars from CR (not purchased on the street!) and have never been stopped or questioned when getting back to the US. I never claim them either on any form and sometimes I have them put in the sealed duty free bags and proudly hold them up at customs and have been asked if they were Cubans but I have always said no and I have never been stopped. Goes the same with antibiotics. My friend says that if you are stopped and searched and they find anything like that, you simply tell them you took those with you and are just bringing them back. If you are lucky they wave you by

N Americans are now allowed Cuban cigars (and rum) for personal consumption upon returning from vacation.

There used to be a 100 cigar limit but it can now be more. Not sure what they do if you return with an entire 50 lb limit large suitcase filled with them and declare yourself a heavy smoker, but you can safely return with definitely 100 if you could afford that many, and probably not be assumed to be reselling them.

"Americans traveling abroad can buy an unlimited number of Cuban cigars and rum wherever in the world they are sold and bring them back to the U.S., as long as it is for personal consumption only. That means you can't import and sell Cuban cigars and rum in the U.S. Oct 14, 2016"

Decades ago when they were illegal, I would buy them, remove their wrappers, put cheap Nicaraguan cigar wrappers on them and never got hassled, but I usually brought 10 or less per visit.