www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:28 am 
Site Admin

https://costaricaticas.com/news.php?id=275

Last edited by Admin 1 on Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:02 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This is outstanding! Here's ANOTHER perk for CRT Members! Bill continues to support our members, and his efforts are quite apparent.

Thanks Bill. I just hope that I can qualify as a "frequent visitor" !!!! :P :P :P

Pura Vida Mis Hermanos,
MG :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:32 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Very cool! That puts the SL very high on my list now. The restrictions are perfect. In fact, if it were just a cigar locker, with a home for my TSA-dreaded instrument of death and destruction - my torch lighter - and a bottle of scotch and absinthe, that would be enough for me!

Kudos, Bill!

Post subject: wow, that's cool
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:24 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This coming trip (2 stays surrounding the new year for me, both at SL) will be my second time to San Jose' and my first stay at this hotel, but I'm already glad I chose them. Also please note, AFTER I booked a room at the full price I joined this site and they are going to still give me the discounted rate. That kind of thing, this, and other stuff I've seen on the 'net convinces me that I'm going to have a couple of REALLY good stays surrounding my Panama new year's partying (where I'll do my excessive drinking with my buddys). My pre Newyears stay is a "junior suite," but post they only had "standard large" rooms available. I still decided to stay there as I plan to make the staff like me at least as well as they like any gringo if I can, and hopefully that'll pay off as it has in the past. (I used to work at a hotel, and let me tell you, a nice large tip to the bellman or whoever's there late at night & low-on-the-hotel-totem-pole done right at the start can work wonders....)

Anyway, since I'm traveling alone, I'm VERY glad to find this board, and I plan to learn all I can over the coming month or so I have so that I can have only good experiences sexually (that way I can confine my bad experiences to poker!).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:48 pm 

This is really a no brainer for those who stay at the SL. I paid the $40 fee a couple weeks ago for my locker. It's actually bigger than I expected. When I checked out of the SL, not only did I get my 10% CRT discount, but also received another $10 off my bill, due to having the locker. Another great savings for VIP's.

For those who make several trips to CR each year, it's great to be able to leave stuff behind in CR (i.e., shaving kit stuff, extra condoms, special vitamins, partial bottles of Ron Centenario and Royal Crown, pocket knife, misc paperwork / phone numbers, etc...). It's just less stuff to bring home, and then drag back to CR again.

This is a great service that is being offered to CRT members, and if you stay at the SL throughout the year, the locker's FREE. Thanks again Bill & Admin1!

Mucho Gusto :wink:

Post subject: Lockers
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:36 pm 

Good move, Bill!
You definitely know how to re-invent a better mousetrap. :D

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:49 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
For those who make several trips to CR each year, it's great to be able to leave stuff behind in CR (i.e., shaving kit stuff, extra condoms, special vitamins, partial bottles of Ron Centenario and Royal Crown...

And if I ever were to have any condoms, "special vitamins", or partial bottles of Ron Centenario or Royal Crown actually left over by the time I leave, I'd definitely take advantage... 8)

Last edited by GetRhythm on Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: New?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:31 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

My only surprise is that it is new. It isn't uncommon in CR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:53 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I have to say something nice about the maid at SL. I smoke unfiltered cigarettes, and I guess they look a bit like joint-roaches when I'm done. The maid cleaned my room, carefully removed all ashes from the ashtray, but LEFT THE ROACH! :) This is service!! :) She gets a nice propina when I leave, for sure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

SpinnerLover wrote:
I have to say something nice about the maid at SL. I smoke unfiltered cigarettes, and I guess they look a bit like joint-roaches when I'm done. The maid cleaned my room, carefully removed all ashes from the ashtray, but LEFT THE ROACH! :) This is service!! :) She gets a nice propina when I leave, for sure...

:shock: Now that IS service. :shock: Talk about above and beyond!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:18 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Since I havent gotten my response from SL yet for contact info., do you guys know anyone I can get hold of via email??

Pls. point the newbie to the right direction as I am leaving this Friday. thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:39 pm 

info@sportsmenscr.com