www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed Oct 07, 2026 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 10:19 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:36 am
Posts: 275
Location: Gringoland
TF74 wrote:
I feel this. Back in July I posted about April’s Tica of the Month still being up… and it’s still up today. :shock:

Combined with the total lack of admin communication and no new member cards going out, it’s hard not to feel like the site and forum are just barely breathing at this point.

other members are noticing the same thing, or has there possibly been any quiet activity behind the scenes that we’re missing?


I don't know if there is something going on behind the scenes, but the state of this site is now being noticed and mentioned on other sites. If something doesn't change soon, I'm afraid the damage done will only make the situation worse.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:47 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:37 am
Posts: 161
Location: Guam
RicoGuapo wrote:
TF74 wrote:
I feel this. Back in July I posted about April’s Tica of the Month still being up… and it’s still up today. :shock:

Combined with the total lack of admin communication and no new member cards going out, it’s hard not to feel like the site and forum are just barely breathing at this point.

other members are noticing the same thing, or has there possibly been any quiet activity behind the scenes that we’re missing?


I don't know if there is something going on behind the scenes, but the state of this site is now being noticed and mentioned on other sites. If something doesn't change soon, I'm afraid the damage done will only make the situation worse.


What other sites?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3



All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group