www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:25 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Orange wrote:
Still can't believe that they can charge $175 (with discount) for those shitty rooms. I guess it's like the famous saying... "Bring in the hookers, and they will come..."

Yeah the room only had a full size bed and the price was jacked up extra $30 for Fri & SAt. No room for even a small chair and forget internet. My $65 HDR room was nicer. At least I mixed my drinks in the room. The Cocal is really price gouging because of the chicas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

now you got me kind of 2nd guessing staying here for 5 nights in october....october 27th check in...Nov 1st check out...im looking at around$800-$850 for the room alone...any other chica friendly suggestions in Jaco that wont gouge so much? Also, is the presidential room with all inclusive at "La Amistad worth the $150 a night? I allready have that one booked for 4 nights after Jaco...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Okiemike wrote:
now you got me kind of 2nd guessing staying here for 5 nights in october....october 27th check in...Nov 1st check out...im looking at around$800-$850 for the room alone...any other chica friendly suggestions in Jaco that wont gouge so much? Also, is the presidential room with all inclusive at "La Amistad worth the $150 a night? I allready have that one booked for 4 nights after Jaco...

La Amistad king and suites are good rooms for the price so that $150 all inclusive is fair and a good deal. I stayed in a king this month, all inclusive for $114 and it was plenty spacious with double jacuzzi and sauna. I stayed in a queen room on a previous trip and it was tiny, barely large enough for the bed.

Same trip i Stayed at the Cocal in a poolside room for 140 Friday and with friends on a Vista Mar couch on Sat night. The Cocal room had 2 beds and standard size room. That included breakfast and tax. For being there only a short time, i was ok with that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:34 am 

Jfoot wrote:
on a Vista Mar couch on Sat night.

Did you entertain the girls from the CoCal on the couch as well? While the others were shuffling in and out?

CR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:13 pm 

costareeker wrote:
Jfoot wrote:
on a Vista Mar couch on Sat night.

Did you entertain the girls from the CoCal on the couch as well? While the others were shuffling in and out?

CR

Borrowed a bed and fornicated on top of the comforter during the day, then at 4 am was the couch scene for just a bj. I was up more than 25 hours that sat-sun so i may have slept 30 min on that couch, and at 6 am felt like death warmed over. I would say There is decent privacy in the living rooms if others stay in their room!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:35 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

lmafo. Well played!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:19 pm 

Room 3 smells like fecal matter. Barely enough water pressure to even shower. Broken headboard, but the GIRLS ARE HOT!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:46 am 

Quote:
Room 3 smells like fecal matter. Barely enough water pressure to even shower. Broken headboard,

Wow, sounds great, & for only $140usd a night!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:21 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I just checked and they want $450 for a condo room. Says only room available even though I doubt that.

Well that’s not going to happen. But good for them. Must be nice.

I stayed in really nice rooms the last year all over. Including south beach in miami for $100 through hotel tonight app.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:16 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

The Cocal website can be misleading. The Reservations link opens the Vista Mar Reservations. For Hotel rooms you have to call or email to find if there are available rooms.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:36 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I stayed at the Mango Mar right behind Cocal and it was a dream. Right on the beach, cost less than half of what Cocal charges, and didn't have any hassles about bringing girls in. I'm heading back there in a few weeks I'll let you know how it goes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:23 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Since the last post was in 2018... does anyone know if this discount is still valid?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:47 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Good question!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:04 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Otherside wrote:
Since the last post was in 2018... does anyone know if this discount is still valid?

I stayed there last weekend...nov. 2022...and got my 10% discount off the Cocal room

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:47 am 

spanishdv8 wrote:
Otherside wrote:

I stayed there last weekend...nov. 2022...and got my 10% discount off the Cocal room

10% off $200 is still a phucking ripoff.