www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:27 pm 
Site Admin

Well, after listening to everyone, I got around to making it official our new Smack Talk and Fun stuff section. Have a good joke you want to share, want to break the chops of your fellow members well you can do it here.

Many wanted a place to have their "inside" jokes with other members published without cluttering the other sections. Many wanted to be able to K*D around a bit wihout offending the other members. You can do that all here!

Remember let us keep is civil and if this section gets out of hand in anyway it will get deleted. Let us have some fun and conduct ourselves like the gentlemen I know you all are!

Post subject: joke
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Why don't straight people like to go to gay people picnics?
The hot dogs taste like shiiiiiiiit.

Post subject: w
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:02 pm 

why do women keep their eye's closed during sex?

Can't stand to see a man having a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I guy was oggling a gorgeous girl at a bar, when she suddenly sneezed, causing her glass eye to pop out. He caught it in midair. They struck up a conversation that ended in her bedroom. He asked her why she would go to bed with a nothing guy like him. Her response: "you caught my eye."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:46 pm 
:D bump :D :P :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:56 pm 

A guy came down to breakfast, and his wife said she wanted sex right then. He of course agreed and quickly ravished her on the kitchen table. He then asked her what that was all about. She replied that the egg timer broke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:17 pm 
Florida wrote:
:D bump :D :P :lol: :lol:

:D :D bump :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:00 pm 

any one know squidface Is tico frankie hiding as ID

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:38 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary man," he said to her, but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Two Middle East mothers are sitting in a cafe chatting over a plate of tabouli and a pint of goat's milk.

The older of the mothers pulls a bag out of her purse and starts flipping through photos. And they start reminiscing.

'This is my oldest son Mohammed. He would be 24 years old now.'

'Yes, I remember him as a baby' says the other mother cheerfully.

'He's a martyr now though' mum confides.

'Oh, so sad dear' says the other.

'And this is my second son Kalid. He would be 21'

'Oh, I remember him,' says the other happily, 'he had such curly hair when he was born.'

'He's a martyr too' says mum quietly.

'Oh, gracious me ...' Says the other.

'And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He would be 18, she whispers.'

'Yes' says the friend enthusiastically, 'I remember when he first started school'

'He's a martyr also,' says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says...

'They blow up so fast, don't they?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:02 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

An old guy goes to the mall with his wife. After a while he loses her and cannot find her. He sees a pretty young girl and says to her"Miss would you mind talking to me for a few minutes"? The girl thought to herself maybe this old dude could use some help. She says to him"Sure what can I help you with"? He says"I have lost my wife and cannot find her, but every time I talk to a pretty girl like you with big tits she appears out of nowhere"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 am 
Admin 1 wrote:
Well, after listening to everyone, I got around to making it official our new Smack Talk and Fun stuff section. Have a good joke you want to share, want to break the chops of your fellow members well you can do it here.

Many wanted a place to have their "inside" jokes with other members published without cluttering the other sections. Many wanted to be able to K*D around a bit wihout offending the other members. You can do that all here!

Remember let us keep is civil and if this section gets out of hand in anyway it will get deleted. Let us have some fun and conduct ourselves like the gentlemen I know you all are!

:evil: :evil: ADMIN started this for you guys, and some of you fucktards proved him wrong, highly questionable if you are all indeed gentleman :evil: :evil: some members are even doing prostitutes after they pee in the street :!: :!:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:49 am 

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
Squidface wrote:
some members are even doing prostitutes after they pee in the street :!: :!:

No. GR refused to do her after she pissed on the street. It disgusted him. :lol: Florida is on record saying he would have done her. :D Please get your facts correct! Like the Italians bombing Pearl Harbor!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:34 pm 
Spanky wrote:
Squidface wrote:
some members are even doing prostitutes after they pee in the street :!: :!:

No. GR refused to do her after she pissed on the street. It disgusted him. :lol: Florida is on record saying he would have done her. :D Please get your facts correct! Like the Italians bombing Pearl Harbor!
:D and i would have phucked her ass too :D :twisted: with my 2 inch C*ck :D :shock: GR refusing to phuck her that night really bogles my mind :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: who knows maybe thinking of ID and wanting to sleep with a miserable impotent know it all :D Who is fleeing Dodger blue :?: good job Manny you worthless pos :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :roll: Manny go phuck yo self 8) :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:55 pm 

Three expectant fathers were waiting at the hospital for the first look at their new baby. The nurse brings out a black baby. She asks the German guy whether it was his. He said he was German could not possibly be the father. She then asked the Italian guy, who said his own skin was too fair for him to be the father. She then asked the Jew. He said: Maybe, my wife burns everything.