www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

1) dollar stores are you friend- I always stop by the dollar stores to stock up on Lipsticks, eye shadows, etc
Most Chicas don't notice the difference, with the exception of some of the colombianas, but nicas no, dominicanas no, ticas no.If you were a chica, who would you save your best performance fo rsomeone who looks like every other dick in town, or someone who hands out little regallos.
2) altho I used to send flowers on valentines day, bdays, mothers day, xmas, I have found sending fotos of flowers ellicits the same response without impacting the wallet
3) victorias secret often has sales on Lingerie 5-7 thongs for $25.00... always a hit with the chicas and I always stock up when I see a sale
feel free to add any $ saving hints for us mongers on a budget

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:46 pm 

Just thought of another money saving move that i made, Had a colombianana aked me to finance a new silicone job after her old job failed. I told her that times were tough and that I cound only pay for one now and if business picked up in a year or two, we could go get the other. She never asked again, but I ended up paying for them, as they meant so much to her, altho I wasn't fond of the silicone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:11 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Keeping with the frugal theme, I would be afraid to see what they turned out like :(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:27 pm 

Putting on one of those dirty dayglo yellow safety vests and panhandling might bring in some welcomed Colones.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:24 pm 

Recycle your condoms, wash them and hang them up to dry with clothespins around the hotel room. :D
I guess there is a happy medium in not spending $300 on *******.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:22 am 

Diablo wrote:
1) dollar stores are you friend- I always stop by the dollar stores to stock up on Lipsticks, eye shadows, etc
Most Chicas don't notice the difference, with the exception of some of the colombianas, but nicas no, dominicanas no, ticas no.If you were a chica, who would you save your best performance fo rsomeone who looks like every other dick in town, or someone who hands out little regallos.
2) altho I used to send flowers on valentines day, bdays, mothers day, xmas, I have found sending fotos of flowers ellicits the same response without impacting the wallet
3) victorias secret often has sales on Lingerie 5-7 thongs for $25.00... always a hit with the chicas and I always stock up when I see a sale
feel free to add any $ saving hints for us mongers on a budget

And then there’s Goodwill. https://youtu.be/QK8mJJJvaes