www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: High End Ticas
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chubbs, good chicken "fingers" too, not bad prices, either, another one in Sabana just west of Oficentro by the park, chili cheese fries, good healthy diet, all you need for a well balanced meal, lol...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:05 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Used to be about 80% gringos in the old days, now mostly a tico bar. Still good food, and they will set tvs for your games.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 9:49 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

[quote="Netgems"]From time to time someone always asks about "high end" hoz, or as Ross Perot might say "World class".

I'm guessing there may be a venue with such scarce commodities, charging USA prices so why bother coming here, but I'm generally pretty picky on looks, and I've discovered patience is a virtue, and in any of the current venues, SL, Taormina, Castillo, sooner or later I always see at least a couple I think are 8's 9's or 10's.

I see many on the websites that look fantastic, Skokka, Tinder, Wilas, and not just the airbrushed glamour pics, but regular pics of pretty girls taken with a cell phone.

Usually the mp's only have 5's to 7's, and sometimes worse, in my opinion, but on occasion a new fresh 8,9, or 10 starts working, but you gotta get in there and get your shot fast, they end up getting pounded 5 to 10x a day and build up a reserve of gringo regulars, then go independent because they can't take that much daily reaming and blowing for chicken feed for long, lol.

No need to chase elusive unrealistic fantasies, those deals are in big cities for the rich and super rich in the USA, but here, every diamond found was first in a coal mine... :mrgreen:[/quote]
What is Wilas? I can't seem to find any on it.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 9:46 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

here you go Happy hunting :mrgreen:

https://www.wilas.com/

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:49 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

The SL has been really empty even on weekends with very few women who seem disinterested. Cocal seems a lot better . Tropical Gardens had kitchen , is chica friendly and costs a lot less than Cocal. This is as of late June 2021.

Key Largo : Chicas don't like to dance, it cuts back on their earnings. However you're right the bartenders were really nice. Also there was a guy named Wallace, Carribbean I think. It was probably the best music in San Jose a few years ago. He did Latin, Reggae and USA music. I miss Key Largo/Balmoral.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:33 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Wayne I picked out the one I was going to hang with and we partied and drank and danced until closing at Largo so I beg to differ. How am I going to know if she is a fast machine and keeps her motor clean, and is the best damn woman that I have ever seen, unless we do some dirty dancing?