www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: OLD GRINGA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

The owner of my apt complex here in Escazu and I are friends, so for some savings on rent, I enjoy my hobby of landscaping and tending the grounds, a nice gated complex in Escazu.

He's getting older and doesn't want to bother with it anymore, and I enjoy it, so it works out well.

We have wealthy Ticos holding down executive jobs or attending the nearby med school, besides me and the owner and his Tica wife, a couple other mongers and an older retired husband and wife from the USA who decided to relocate to Costa Rica.

I've made vast improvements to the grounds, planting, trimming, and the owner and his wife and all the Ticos and mongers thanked me and complimented my work.

Now who would be the one problem Ch*ld who would give me crap about it? :shock: :?:

You guessed it, the USA old beyatch wife. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was watering some new planted plants and bushes I just planted when they exited their apartment to go somewhere. :arrow:

I know the husband, so I started chatting with him and explained even though it's Costa Rica rainy season, the new transplants and the bushes, etc., under the roof overhangs don't get much water, so I water them.

The old bitter thin lipped scowling hag-termagant just stood there, hunched over, backpack on her back, not even looking at me, staring straight forward, her angry bitter man hating nature emitting from her, she angrily stated "And YES, it decreases our water pressure!!!" :x :x :x

The poor husband was flabbergasted, he stumbled about, commenting that since they're leaving, he's sure the pressure will be fine when they return.

Those of you who know me know I relish a good fight...and I do admit to racism and sexism...I can't stand old North American crabby judgemental meddlesome white women, lol... :mrgreen:

I replied "Apparently you're unaware of the fact that the owner uses well water for the hose and has city water backed up by a tank on the roof for us, I could run this hose 24 hours a day and it won't affect your water pressure, so sorry, madam... you're mistaken...!"

She just stomped off, the poor victim she has undoubtedly sapped all or at least most of his testosterone she calls her husband in tow, she keeps him on a tight leash.

I feel for the poor bastard, down here in Costa Rica, probably seeing gorgeous Latinas every day and dreaming of them, and this old skank hits the hay with him every night...what a ghoulish ironic nightmare... :cry: :cry: :cry:

If she ever has to go back to the states for a few days and he stays here, I'm grabbing him by the collar and dragging him to Monica's, Oasis, Relax, SL, HLH, HDR...somewhere where I can get the poor bastard a piece of decent ass, lol... :mrgreen: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: OLD GRINGA
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

From NetGems "Those of you who know me know I relish a good fight...and I do admit to racism and sexism...I can't stand old North American crabby judgemental meddlesome white women, lol..." :mrgreen:

NetGems, I am just sure as I can be that we would get along famously. I teach in a community in the USofA that is 90% Hispanic. The only time I have a problem with a parent of a student is when it is some overly entitled, half shriveled-up old vanilla skinned skank that can't understand her own shortcomings.

Gawd, I don't miss being married.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:08 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Bet that Gringa didn't appreciate the Cargos either. :wink:
She probably watches her hubby pick out a loaf of bread and put it in the cart before she angrily says " Fred! You know I don't like that kind of bread!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:07 am 

nosejelly wrote:
Bet that Gringa didn't appreciate the Cargos either. :wink:
She probably watches her hubby pick out a loaf of bread and put it in the cart before she angrily says " Fred! You know I don't like that kind of bread!"

I think she was wearing cargos....MEN'S cargos... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:17 am 

OneOfTheCrew wrote:
From NetGems "Those of you who know me know I relish a good fight...and I do admit to racism and sexism...I can't stand old North American crabby judgemental meddlesome white women, lol..." :mrgreen:

NetGems, I am just sure as I can be that we would get along famously. I teach in a community in the USofA that is 90% Hispanic. The only time I have a problem with a parent of a student is when it is some overly entitled, half shriveled-up old vanilla skinned skank that can't understand her own shortcomings.

Gawd, I don't miss being married.

And I'm not blaming ALL older gringas, I have many lady friends my age back in the states who are fun to be with, they're cool.

We reminisce about our old hippy days, even enjoying some of the refreshments we were so fond of, having some raucous laughs, many know of my mongering habits and I get teased, but not reprimanded.

One even hooked me up with a hot sugar baby some years back because she knows I'm a lech... :shock:

But I've observed this particular nightmare of everything we mongers avoid and are repulsed by in a woman. Homely, angry, bitter, manly, looking for problems where there are none, destroying one good man and hating all others.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 am 

Hilarious.... :lol: :lol:

Have you ever seen a Chocolate Labrador Retriever? Well that is Nutgerm`s head with the "Just For Men" hair dye he has bragged about here. Then there is the substantial gut hoisted in as he pulls his belt up high, shirt tucked in trying to hide the disaster as he tells us all 200 + times that he is "gym rat." Well he is a "rat," that I concede but if in a gym he does little work on his abs.

Keep posting Nutgerms. This is not a discouragement. :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:
If she ever has to go back to the states for a few days and he stays here, I'm grabbing him by the collar and dragging him to Monica's, Oasis, Relax, SL, HLH, HDR...somewhere where I can get the poor bastard a piece of decent ass, lol.

It sounds like he SERIOUSLY needs that. Holy F.

Maybe there's a chrome extension that your buddy could install, that would email his own email, as soon as the web browser visits any travel arrangement website, so you could immediately get on those plans at the soonest sign of her absence.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:33 pm 

Saying NG looks like a Chocolate Lab is not only an outrage, it's inaccurate! I've met The Netster in person. If anything, he looks like a Cane Corso!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:46 pm 

nosejelly wrote:
Saying NG looks like a Chocolate Lab is not only an outrage, it's inaccurate! I've met The Netster in person. If anything, he looks like a Cane Corso!

Several people have accused me of being fat. I'm 6 foot, 200 lbs, 36 inch waist, I mean, I could lose 10 lbs, but why people envision me as fat I haven't a clue...

I'm completely grey haired now, I confess I wore Just for Men when I turned premature grey in my early 50's and still was enjoying the employed life, and looking young and energetic was important in scoring real g/f poon and in bizness, but now retired in CR, do I have to impress hoes and make them think I'm younger? I don't think so... 8)

I don't know why 321 has it in for me, I TRIED to show him how to get along with the girls, but like 4 out of 5 of them were terrified of him... :shock: :shock: :shock:

321, What IS IT you are asking them to do? It's got to be hilarious.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:40 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Several people have accused me of being fat.
That ought to tell you something, that pulling you pants up just under your ribcase then tightening your belt isn`t cutting it, just makes you look like a fool... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Netgems wrote:
I'm 6 foot, 200 lbs, 36 inch waist, I mean, I could lose 10 lbs

Okay, well before you were screaming "I`m not fat!" and now you are admitting to 10 lbs over and have dropped the "gym rat" boast. That`s progress. Keep going... :D :mrgreen:

Netgems wrote:
I wore Just for Men

Bargain basement store shelf hair dye for a high roller "finance man"?? :mrgreen: You are a washed up telemarketer working alone out of a cheap apt. But yea you still had an awful hair dye job last I saw.

Netgems wrote:
I don't know why 321 has it in for me,

Because you are a huge phony, and poking fun at phonies is fun two or three times a year. Call it a part time hobby. :mrgreen: :P

Netgems wrote:
I TRIED to show him how to get along with the girls, but like 4 out of 5 of them were terrified of him...

I`ve seen you hobbling around but don`t know you. I rarely deal with independants, but maybe two to three MPs girls a week on my rare visits to CR, which are primarily for dental. You know a guy is done when compelled to pull stuff completely out of his ass. Keep flailing Nutgerms :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:55 pm 

The last time I saw the Netster his belt was below the belly button. Sounds like a case of mistaken I.D. :?:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:36 pm 

nosejelly wrote:
The last time I saw Nutgerms his belt was below the belly button. Sounds like a case of mistaken I.D. :?:

I can dig it because I`m aware that you have in the past acknowledged a weight problem of your own, to the point of having difficulty carrying your gut up the hill from HLH to the SL. Fatboys need to stick together so I can understand your interest. Feel free to give him a good BJ if you can find a way to stomach it, ie. "bootlicker".... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: Fact remains, belt up high and tight is his MO, and by his admission many others have noticed the weight problem and obvious attempt to hide it. And the point about the $1.99 dye job still stands.

P.S. Could we start a thread entitled "Old Gringo"? If the context is Gulch expats it should be at least as entertaining in the context of physical characteristics. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:09 am 

not much you can say to a clever, bitter keyboard cowboy like yourself that fancies a guy giving another guy a BJ. Maybe you should reactivate your Tranny ad on Wanuncios. Earn some more dental dinero. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:17 am 

"if he's holding it high he's telling a lie"
"i heard it was you, talkin bout a Amon girls for 60, and making coffee"

and only nutgerms would say that

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:57 am 

nosejelly wrote:
not much you can say to a clever, bitter keyboard cowboy like yourself that fancies a guy giving another guy a BJ. Maybe you should reactivate your Tranny ad on Wanuncios. Earn some more dental dinero. :wink:

Jelly Nose you hold a grudge from times past, want to get involved, but don`t have the game so keep your fat ass down the hill is my best advice. That or make it up that hill to give your "Just for Men" boy the BJ that was alluded to. Your`re choice. :wink: :wink:

Last edited by Express321 on Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next